Michael Jacksons Burial Pictures

yuppp.

and i wanted to to show this picture again that i came across for anyone badmouthing Joe. This was in the 2005 trial.

343kaw3.jpg

:agree:Agree, Joe was very supportive during the trial for Michael, he was a rock for him. Let's not forget

Last edited:
I'm so sorry sweetheart :( My prayers to you and your family.

Aww, Bless you and your family with this tremendous loss. My heart goes out to you.

Thank you both, it's been hard and you really don't realize how hard it is until you're in the situation... Then you realize how final and tragic it is...
I keep remembering how it was for my grandmother and imagining Mike the same way... It's just...awful.:cry:

It warmed my heart to see that photo with the dancers. Bless them, I'm sure they're suffering immensely....

thank you.
Oh man I'm sitting in my university library and I'm crying looking at this...
You're welcome.

I know...it's just so heartbreaking. :no:
LOL at the timezones..I'm actually starting to get to sleep...different time, miles away from each other, but we are all ONE and the same in our emotions and dedication when it comes to THE ONE.:angel:
Love it.

You're welcome.

I know...it's just so heartbreaking. :no:
LOL at the timezones..I'm actually starting to get to sleep...different time, miles away from each other, but we are all ONE and the same in our emotions and dedication when it comes to THE ONE.:angel:
Love it.

I know, that's so true....I love coming on here because I know I'll find people who understand how wonderful Michael is and who therefore understand how I'm feeling....no matter where we are. Look at what Michael has done even just in this..he has brought so many of us together!!
Sweet dreams :)

I know, that's so true....I love coming on here because I know I'll find people who understand how wonderful Michael is and who therefore understand how I'm feeling....no matter where we are. Look at what Michael has done even just in this..he has brought so many of us together!!
Sweet dreams :)
*Starts to cry again* So true. Oh man, he just wasn't of this earth. :cry:
Thank you, good luck at university.:better:

Here's Tatiana guys:
35361772.jpg

Oh and the look on Katherine's face :no: My heart breaks for her :boohoo: No mother should ever have to bury her child.

This is all so surreal... 2009 was supposed to be Michael's year. It just isn't fair :cry: Michael come back! :weeping:

Damn Conrad Murray... Damn him.

Ohhhh Tatiana!!!:weeping: She looks soo sad..
This whole thing its just surreal, youre right..I cant believe we're looking at pictures of Mikes funeral, Jesus!!! I guess one day i'll accept it, buts so far is still hard to comprehend..
Thanks for sharing this pics guys, Mrs Katherine face broke my heart, Blanket was so cute covering his face with the booklet just like his father used to do with masks..It hurts to see the kids in so much sadness..:(

Last edited:
This really is it......*sigh*

Where do we go from here?

I know, I know. It's scary to think I'll have to live my current age again and more without him.

But he is finally resting and that's what we've all wanted over the last 10 weeks. It's so final and heartbreaking to see. One thing that gives me comfort is that the MJ circus is over. Unless he's moved, which hopefully he won't be. He'll lay in peace now, no flashing bulbs on his face or his casket - utter peace now. Sadly it continues for his family.

I feel empty today...after last night... I'm thinking soon I'll turn on some music & that'll make me feel alot better.. thanks for posting those pictures...

I can see why some people think the guy the guy in the hat looks mysterious and in disguise (hair, moustache, and even nose (!) looks like they're fake, lol. Also the hand gesture touching his ear... just like MJ used to do) but I doubt it's Michael...

Anyway, I wanted to share a little story I had today, maybe it will make you feel a little better. I was waiting in the bus queue to go home a few hours ago and I was reading a London newspaper article about the funeral. Two little boys opposite me (one about 5 and the other about 7 years old) must have seen the photo of MJ on the article, and they both started saying enthusiastically: Michael Jackson! Michael Jackson! and then trying to dance, sing, and do swirls like him. Their father was trying to make them keep quiet and make them behave constantly but with no effect! :lol:

Thank you for these photos. I totally respect the family wanting privacy of the actual ceremony...............I followed it on BBC after TMZ..............right up until the casket was about to be carried out of the hearse.............I cried so much............and today have cried loads and feel dead inside..........:-(
Listenin to keep movin HIStory......................:-( Havent moved much today.......stayed in...........to recover..........???

Heartbreaking to see these photos. God Bless to Mrs Jackson, Prince, Paris, Blanket and the rest of the family.

Rest in peace my angel Michael, until we meet again.

I can see why some people think the guy the guy in the hat looks mysterious and in disguise (hair, moustache, and even nose (!) looks like they're fake, lol. Also the hand gesture touching his ear... just like MJ used to do) but I doubt it's Michael...

Anyway, I wanted to share a little story I had today, maybe it will make you feel a little better. I was waiting in the bus queue to go home a few hours ago and I was reading a London newspaper article about the funeral. Two little boys opposite me (one about 5 and the other about 7 years old) must have seen the photo of MJ on the article, and they both started saying enthusiastically: Michael Jackson! Michael Jackson! and then trying to dance, sing, and do swirls like him. Their father was trying to make them keep quiet and make them behave constantly but with no effect! :lol:

that old man is MJ's uncle , he came with his wife she is white. this was the uncle Tito was talking about with the two "white" kids and one "black" .

Michael's Dancers for This is it concerts.

9527_1124059501895_1239341459_30381.jpg

I think it's so nice the dancers were able to participate. They must have been working so closely with Michael getting ready for the concerts.

This is hearybreaking, my grandmother died this week as well and we had her funeral on Tuesday and now Mike's.... :_(((((((((((((((

Sending hugs to you, Angel. So very sorry for the loss of your grandmother! :(

Poor things...they must have been exhausted in every possible way!

in all the photo's i have seen of the children... they are incredibly close and affectionate towards each other. Paris and Prince seems very close. They both are always protecting Blanket.

what an incredible testament to what a wonderful father they had. and what wonderful children they are.

so proud of them.

Back