Michael Jacksons Burial Pictures

Yeah, want to see Lisa too. Is she in any of the video?

90903a1_jackson_m_b-gr_011.jpg

this pic is so heartbreaking :(

Looks like they are taking a quick nap...

I can't stop crying... It's too much sad. And my little 3 babies... ooowwwn! :( May God and angel Michael watch over them :cry:

90903a1_jackson_m_b-gr_011.jpg

this pic is so heartbreaking :(

Yes it is heartbreaking sad, but not only... I think.
They do look for comfort in eachother and they will find it in eachother... because of the love their father and son has put into their lives.

Keep the faith everybody!!!

Lisa's just getting out of the limo...that's Riley in front

lol i know that actually. believe it or not. But either way, both of them look sad. and i still stick with the "she didn't fix things with hims before, and now she regrets it". I mean, when some one dies you think of the last time you spoke to that person and about what you spoke to that person of. Imagine what Lisa must have been thinking. Thats what i meant =)

Sending hugs to you, Angel. So very sorry for the loss of your grandmother! :(

Thank you so much!

I don't like the word - mask
Michael was real from the boy to the grown man we all known.

I don't like that either... while I agree with the idea of the boy inside the adult, I think the way the made the adult face is a bit..off, like it reallly was a clown's mask when it wasn't like that. Yes he made his face to reflect the changes in him but he was beautiful.

Michael's Dancers for This is it concerts.

9527_1124059501895_1239341459_30381.jpg

That is so sweet!

I didn't watch any of the footage, and I'm trying to keep my eyes dry so won't watch any now, but the service sounded beautiful, and so glad that Michael is FINALLY laid to rest.

The poor kids.. Michael will look after them now. And Paris looks so cute with little glasses on. Glad everyone was there too, the only person that was missing was Diana but she must have had her own personal reasons for not attending.

God bless you Michael, we love you eternally and miss you so much. We will all see you again one day .. I hope you are teaching my brother to moonwalk in Heaven now :)

I don't know if it's like this where you are but at many funerals at least the ones I've been to it's more of a 'home going celebration' where there are times (or if the family and friends go eat afterwords) where people try and focus on the good times.

And you know, life goes on, you have to laugh, they can laugh, it's ok. It doesn't mean they hurt or love him any less.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Omer Bhatti was also there.

article-1210979-0648377B000005DC-241_306x312.jpg

Last edited:
You can tell on the faces of Latoya, Katherine, Jermaine and some of the other guess that when they say that when you bury someone, that's when you know that it's final. Your loved one is truly gone. If there was an ounce of hope that your loved one can still be alive, seeing them be buried or (sealed in a vault, like Michael), all hope is gone.
This is so sad...

I wanna quote what you said because this is so true. I have no words..

God these pictures are so heartbreaking. I watched the whole live coverage all night. :cry:
My heart goes out to the children :( the parents, the whole family and close friends. Oh the look of Elizabeth Taylor :cry: bless her. She is heartbroken. :cry:

Miss you Michael, everyone does.

omg I'm crying so much...why on earth did I look at these pics!!.....god Katherines face, his kids, Elizabeth...it's too much to take in....... :cry: damn........

I didn't watch any funeral coverage, I couldn't bear it, sorry Michael :weeping:

Looking at these lovely kids is heartbreaking. What on earth will comfort them? :cry:
Same Elisabeth, Katherine.

I miss you Michael :cry:

...i like that picture of michael and peter pan too .
ty for sharing that picture Naa.dd.:huggy:

Last edited:
Back