Michael Jacksons Burial Pictures

Oh, she waited inside? I thought she arrived just before the family arrived. Where did you get that info. Very nice of her, trying not to make a scene... and am sure she doesn't want to be spotted too. She know how media want to see her, as she was the only real wife he had. It would be nice to see her though...

Looked like a lovely funeral. I am glad Lisa and a few others waited inside for the family to arrive before coming out (I know the media would have made it all about LMP attending and whoring out her pictures) I love LMP for that.

I applaud Dame Elizabeth for attending. I know this must have been very very difficult for her.

My heart goes out to both Mr and Mrs. Jackson. This is so final and sad.

ty for taking the time and posting these pictures.

Bless

The people who attended the funeral are one bunch of strong people. I must be weak if they are strong because I would be crawling on the ground weeping so much I would choke on my own sobs if I attended that funeral, at least thats what I have done on every funeral Ive ever been on, broke down crying and had people help me hold me up on my elbows... They are so strong because I would not be able to hold myself back like they have done during the memorial and the funeral.

I agree. They are so strong. I was watching it at home and cried myself to sleep.

Did anyone see if Liza Minelli was there?

Oh, she waited inside? I thought she arrived just before the family arrived. Where did you get that info. Very nice of her, trying not to make a scene... and am sure she doesn't want to be spotted too. She know how media want to see her, as she was the only real wife he had. It would be nice to see her though...

There were a few shots from helicopters that people were waiting inside somewhere and all walked out before the family arrived, I'm not sure if she was one though.

I have never cried so much as I have the last 2 months!

I can't control it and I can't help it. This is terrible beyond words.

Please God, bring Mike back to us. We need him more than the angels in the sky!

Yeah, because some said she arrived just before the family arrived. So I thought she was informed about the timing.. and planned to arrive just before to avoid it. Can't believe she really managed to avoid one photo... I do understand that she doesn't want to be seen... when she's emotional.. she's so sad.. and also married with kids. I"m glad she's there... MJ would be happy that she's there. They could said their goodbye.

Oh I found this
http://www.celebrity-mania.com/news/view/00009862.html
Hours before the burial ceremony for Michael Jackson was started on Thursday evening, September 3, lots of mourners, including Lisa Marie Presley, have gathered at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California. The late singer's ex-wife was seen arriving at the site just before 7:00 P.M., when the burial service was scheduled to begin.

Last edited:
I have never cried so much as I have the last 2 months!

I can't control it and I can't help it. This is terrible beyond words.

Please God, bring Mike back to us. We need him more than the angels in the sky!

^^^

:boohoo:

As a parent myself, I am just greatful this part( burial) has come and now gone for his children to be able to move on with the rest of the grieving process. I can't imagine their pain and confusion right now.

Our Michael is finally at Rest. Thank You God( no offense to anyone of a diff (belief).

i am so proud of Prince, Paris, and Blanket. They have been through so much and have remained so strong. not even sure if I could be as well composed as they have been.

having to grieve in front of 6 billion people. you all will be in my prayers.

I agree. They are so strong. I was watching it at home and cried myself to sleep.

Did anyone see if Liza Minelli was there?

Wow....that signature pic is something else...it's just a piece someone probably drew or painted...but i'm feeling that :(

Thanks for the pics. I don't have internet at home yet so I coulsn't watch any of it. I didn't think it'd hurt this much...all over again. I can't imagine what his family is going through :(

My thoughts are with the family, the children, and BOTH Mrs. AND Mr. Jackson. They BOTH buried a son, and both shouldn't have had to, and both looked very sorrowful last night.

WOW, did anyone else see the pics of the crown the kids put on the casket?

I just got this off another board (ugh I don't like PH)

00.jpg

is there actual pictures of them putting it on the casket?

is there actual pictures of them putting it on the casket?

I didn't see it because I was putting the kids to sleep when everything was going on, but when I checked back on the board last night some members were saying the kids went up to the casket.

Heartbreaking.. :cry: Especially those of Paris, Blanket and Prince and Katherine.. Oh how I wish I could give them all tight hugs.. :(
It still sometimes hard to understand that Michae'ls gone.. but he's in peace know, he's in better place. :heart:

*hugs* to everyone.

it was surreal.... nobody knew it would be on tv, not even people from CNN, msnbc, abc, cbs etc... so, we were i think all shocked to see them all there...

Also, the "no fly zone" was lifted, for as long they were staying at a distance....

it was surreal.... nobody knew it would be on tv, not even people from CNN, msnbc, abc, cbs etc... so, we were i think all shocked to see them all there...

Also, the "no fly zone" was lifted, for as long they were staying at a distance....

Yeah, they were saying this morning that the media was being very respectful considering all situations.

i think the blonde woman beside Liz was most likely her assistant or relative. it couldn't have been Lisa, the woman has got long legs making her tall whereas Lisa isn't.

I think Lisa could be seen for a split second when MJ's parents and kids walked in. I think she had long dark brown hair with curls and a black shoulder-free dress with straps and sat almost next to Macauley and next to a blonde woman (or man...can't tell).

Back