I can't stop crying :cry:

oh mrs katherine :(

This is so heartbreaking..
I can't stop the tears :cry:

so very sad
hope he can rest now

:angel: :(

OMG....arrrrgggghhh :(
This is too damn heart breaking.....look at the kids ...they couldn't even sit up straight in the car...:(
MJ has really gone... :(

god bless Katherine...
this is so sad:(

OMG.........

I was hoping this day would come all the time, because I wanted Mike to get his peace....but now the day is here and I am so so so sad.......

You guys are right, those pictures are truly heartbreaking........
I heard Katherine broke down when she went into the place where he is burried, she turned around and walked away........
Katherine and the lovely, beautiful children, my heart goes out to you.

I just can't stop crying! I don't want it to be over........

My angel, sleep well.........always in my heart............

so sad.
:better:

That look on Joe's face was heartbreaking indeed... Away from the media and public his sorrow finally surfaced... :(

^^^yes...no matter what he's his dad and someone who truly cared about him.
thank you mickson177 for the pics...

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who provided pictures, it still is so unreal that Michael is no longer here with us :cry: :cry:

I watched it along with everyone else who was on Chat last night and I finally broke down in the end :( These pictures will remain in my head for a very long time...but I don't want to see sad faces any longer. Is that so bad?

Good Lord! When I took a look at the posted pictures I had to take a break and get away from the computer. I could not stand the look of poor Katherine ... :cry:

I am in tears since early this morning. I am feeling awful ...

Ibut I don't want to see sad faces any longer. Is that so bad?

No hun its not a bad to want that. Seeing everyone so heartbroken and in tears, tears my heart to the core. Never in my life have i ever been this sad ..i just wish this pain would go away.

:hug: to everyone here

I want to Lisa Marie... how come the report said that she was very emotional if they didn't see it from screen, as they are not in the funeral themselves.

As Titiana was there, and Debbie wasn't invited, I guess the family only invite only the girls whom MJ loved....

Was Diana there?

Did anyone else notice that the ushers were the back up dancers or back up singers (I don't know what they were) for This Is It? They were all there at the Memorial on stage during Heal The World

I want to Lisa Marie... how come the report said that she was very emotional if they didn't see it from screen, as they are not in the funeral themselves.

As Titiana was there, and Debbie wasn't invited, I guess the family only invite only the girls whom MJ loved....

Was Diana there?

Several news agencies said Debbie was invited and one said she was there, however there were no photos of her or Diana.

aw395.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words....
Dear Mrs. J. I'm so sorry. :boohoo:
Mr.J.
drfrmh.jpg

Stay strong little ones....
:boohoo:

Thank you Naad and everyone for posting the pics.

Thank you for posting. It was hard to see them. Katherine looks devastated - I shouldn't listen to the media as you say her face shows all her pain for the loss of her beautiful son.

It's strange that Tatiana was there...I have nothing against her... but I thought she didn't play such a big role in his life.

It's strange that Tatiana was there...I have nothing against her... but I thought she didn't play such a big role in his life.
I did not find it strange. SHE KNEW HIM. I am sure some fans were invited who were close to the Jacksons and others.

If Debbie was invited, why didn't she show up. Even Lisa showed up, I don't think she wants to be on the news more than Debbie. I think it's E that said Debbie wasn't invited.

Still wonder how they reported that LMP was emotional without the video. Really want to see her. Someone in the board she looks great.

Againg, for Titiana, may be his family invited all his girlfriends?

Seeing Michael's mother with that look on her face... I can't even put it into words.

My heart breaks for his 3 little angels. And for everyone who truly cared about him.

Thank you for all the pictures..... I still can't believe we're living such times. A world without Michael Jackson...

Mrs. Kathrine Jackson...OMG!!! It's so painful to watch. I was watching on CNN and I was surprised that they showed that much. To tell y'all the truth, I wished I was there or Cnn would show what went on after the KING arrived. But ontheother hand am glad they didnt show cuz i wouldnt be able to watch the family esp. Mrs. Jackson or the children cry...

I got tears in my eyes just looking at Mrs. Jackson's emotion.

God, I hope he finally rests in peace. I hope we all get to meet him again someday when our time comes...Thankyou foreveryting MICHAEL! You'll be 4ever in MY HEART! I Miss you sooo MUCH! I LOVE YOU MOST!

Thnx 4 the pix!

Love,
Romi

Back