Michael Jacksons Burial Pictures

i couldn't find any either boo hoo!!

Lisa sat in the very last row and was one of the last of the celebrities to arrive before the family arrived. So the pool feed caught a lot of people that arrived early and the cameras were basically filming from the front. I knew that Macaulay was sitting in the last row too because he arrived pretty early.

Thanks for the pics Naad.

Lisa sat in the very last row and was one of the last of the celebrities to arrive before the family arrived. So the pool feed caught a lot of people that arrived early and the cameras were basically filming from the front. I knew that Macaulay was sitting in the last row too because he arrived pretty early.

Thanks for the pics Naad.

yeah thats probably why theres no pictures. your welcomes :)

Thank you for the pics everyone. Apart from that, Im at a loss for words........

OMG....arrrrgggghhh :(
This is too damn heart breaking.....look at the kids ...they couldn't even sit up straight in the car...:(
MJ has really gone... :(

I read somewhere that Lisa Marie was there too.
Why are there no pics? :(

Omer was there too (in Encino):

article-1210979-0648377B000005DC-241_306x312.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-rest-family-friends-waiting-70-minutes.html

But there is no footage or pictures from her there?

So far I haven't seen pics of her. Apparently she was trying to keep low-profile, she sat in the last row (like Mac Culkin, BTW).

Thanks for the pics.Oh that pic of Katherine has well and truely set me off and little Blanket :cry:
I see the guy who everyone thought was Michael at his own memorial was there too.

Please keep posting the pictures. It feels like AGES ago, it was only a few hours ago. :mellow:

Thanks for posting the pictures... its just so sad.. especially the look on Katherine and the kids faces.

Joseph was wonderful during the trial.
Some people just need to shut the HELL up about Michael's family and what they think goes on behind those doors.

Thank you so much for posting these I can't stop crying at the moment.

Julia

Back