Michael Jacksons Burial Pictures

Tatiana from The Way You Make Me Feel video. I missed her, but several people here wrote they saw her there.

yes, she was there! i saw her when i watched the live coverage.
actually i was quite surprised to see her there. were the two still in contact?

Today is another hard day for all of us :( I cried so hard
All pics breaks my heart completely

I thought I saw Naomi Campbell too, maybe not?
But yeah I was suprised when I saw Tatiana

Watching all these pictures again makes me very emotional. :cry:
I wish I could share some non of you ahve seen, but I only have the ones that are already posted.

does anyone have a pic or vid of Tatiana? I didnt see her there. I feel like I'm dreaming looking at these pics, seeing his mother cry breaks my heart, this is so unreal.

I doubt there are any pics of Tatiana, and the shot of her on tv was rather quick. It took me a minute or 2, too realize that it was her. I know the last time I saw her she was on tv talking about how her and MJ were forced to break-up.. or something like that.. oh well.. glad to see she came out to show her respects.

Thumbs up too Mesereau for coming out.. really like him

I couldn't watch it live because I just haven't the strength to do it! I just saw some pics and I feel devastated! My childhood, my angel, my mentor, my first true love... all of them are buried now! I just can't believe this is it... I can't believe I will never see Michael again! I feel so sad and empty... I just don't know what to do now... I think the pain will never go away!
Rest in Peace Michael! I miss you so much and you will always have a special place in my heart! I will never forget you! I love you so much!

2s01l3t.jpg

Can someone post a larger pic of this?
thank you

Here's Tatiana guys:
35361772.jpg

Oh and the look on Katherine's face :no: My heart breaks for her :boohoo: No mother should ever have to bury her child.

This is all so surreal... 2009 was supposed to be Michael's year. It just isn't fair :cry: Michael come back! :weeping:

Damn Conrad Murray... Damn him.

Oh Blanket...darling... I want to hug him so badly, just look at that little angel!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

does anyone have a pic or vid of Tatiana? I didnt see her there. I feel like I'm dreaming looking at these pics, seeing his mother cry breaks my heart, this is so unreal.

They showed her several times on CNN footage during LKL/360. If someone downloads it in 2000 watts, you can get a screen shot probably.

It looked like a beautiful and dignified ceremony, I'm happy with it. And I'm glad Michael is finally at peace. RIP my beautiful angel

OMG.........

I was hoping this day would come all the time, because I wanted Mike to get his peace....but now the day is here and I am so so so sad.......

You guys are right, those pictures are truly heartbreaking........
I heard Katherine broke down when she went into the place where he is burried, she turned around and walked away........
Katherine and the lovely, beautiful children, my heart goes out to you.

I just can't stop crying! I don't want it to be over........

My angel, sleep well.........always in my heart............

I caught a shot on tv of Joe at the funeral - The pain on JOE's face was evident last night, that broke my heart. And that photo of Katherine is heartbreaking, I guess thats when Joe put his arm around her. Those children, they've been through so much God bless them all.

Back