Michael Jackson Sues Julien's Auction/Settles MJ will keep all items

Re: Breaking News: Michael Jackson Sues Julien's Auction

And it was a story about the auction on AC360 CNN. Show the items and such.

Inserting comment quietly - I did make a mention a few weeks ago that I heard directly from the mouth of a family member - that the auction was off, and some items were being returned to MJ.....

and I did read that some items were actually returned to MJ by the auction house....but I didn't read exactly which items were returned..
Great! :flowers:

And it was a story about the auction on AC360 CNN. Show the items and such.

Another CNN video here
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/sh...ands.king.of.pop.auction.cnn?iref=videosearch

Michael-Jacksons-auction--028.jpg

so what's goin on? did he get his stuff back?

See this, rare private footage of Neverland house, there you can see many items offered on the auction!

Well the tabloids are having a frenzy over this. A norwegian newspaper printed an article that MJ is hiring muslim gangsters to threaten the auction people.

Man people are dumb.

The worst though is that stupid people actually believe this none sense.

Michael going gangsta over some auction?

Yeah, and my mom will pop a cap in your ass if you don`t clean your dishes, lol!!!

When will there be laws that force newspapers to write actual stories, and forbid fabricated stories. When??!

is MJ keeping his home or they're selling that too i just asking :wink: cause his home is his home of dream i just asking :wink:

they are planning to redevelope the house/land and possibly then sell it. who knows at this stage

something fishy going on here. this tohme tohme guy is up for something!! Tohme tohme, a saudi arabian?! who used to work for Thomas barrack? I'm guessing that he was put into MJ's team as one of the terms for the bail out? so that tohme tohme can act as an 'insider' for Thomas barrack? maybe they are trying step by step to get their hands on ATV?

Didn't Randy Phillips say in recent interviews that MJ is too trusting to a fault???? I wouldnt be surprise if he get screwed over again by his new team. :( He has never learnt!!! *sigh*

It was really weird also when tohme tohme said MJ came to london to put a stop to his health rumours! Why is it about the health rumours? It's supposed to be a comeback! I have so many questions and dont think I'll get the answers. And seems like MJ was not in the know that his items were going to be auction off!!!

Hope I'm guessing everything wrong.

i hope he gets his stuff back...if i had the money i would buy it and give it back to him

The language was VERY strong on the papers to stop the auction, that Michael did NOT want this. So that part is extremely strange. . . . . . and I tend to smell tuna here. I can only think that someone put the books in front of him and said, "This is what you asked for, so just sign." And maybe he did? Without looking through one of them? Hard to imagine, but . . . . . . dunno.

I agree. I'm probably going to come off as making a big thing out of nothing. And I seriously hope I am. But I have a bad feeling about this also. I can't put my finger on it. But something just doesn't seem right. I guess it's because I personally have a hard time trusting people who are around Michael nowadays due to all that has happened. Again, I really hope I'm wrong. And I'll gladly take it all back. But something stinks to me about this right now.

Last edited:

I have learnt not to run with the info that is giving by another party.. the only released info of the auction was always thru Julien's auction....never coming from Mike's camp......

I will always give Michael the benefit of the doubt.. unless "facts" show otherwise....

hope this works out for himi

wellmj's people are sayingthey d idn't threaten him and it was from his lawyer. julien's can say waht they want b ut this is bad pub. the fact that he IS going through w/ it shows that he did want to sell some stuff and they thought they'd get one up on him and sell everything.

c'mon, what person in their right mind would auction off a painting of their child? creepy much?

wellmj's people are sayingthey d idn't threaten him and it was from his lawyer. julien's can say waht they want b ut this is bad pub. the fact that he IS going through w/ it shows that he did want to sell some stuff and they thought they'd get one up on him and sell everything.

c'mon, what person in their right mind would auction off a painting of their child? creepy much?
Hey soso deaf, is it a painting of MJ's children without their faces covered or uncovered? If so, that may be MJ's ticket.

He should be able to tell the judge that he definitely would not have agreed to auction off something like that. It is public knowledge that MJ has been bending over backwards to keep people from seeing his children's faces so they can go out in public without being recognized when they are out and about without him.

There's no way Julien can lie and say that MJ agreed to that. MJ was out with Blanket just the other day and had his faced covered.

Hopefully we'll know more in a few days. I really hope he gets everything he wants back and if the painting I gave him ends up on the auction I might just have to go and buy it back myself.

I don't feel too good about this Tohme guy either. Either he isn't all that smart or he took it upon himself to let the auction house take all of Michael's stuff out of his house without consulting with him. I just don't get how you can be in charge of something like this and get it all wrong. Tohme was the one who let the auction into the ranch. So he should have double checked with Michael and made sure he knew exactly what was to be taken out of the ranch. I just don't get it.

I don't trust anybody in michael camp at all. I really hope michael gets everything he wants back. Does anybody know of date or motions of when we will know something. I didn't look back on this thread except for reading this page so I wouldn't know if it was posted??

Oh an I don't believe julien was threatened. Just charge mike for all the print up of the catalogs and what nots and give him his stuff back. UGH! why is that so hard. Ppl really don't have morals anymore.

It seems like Mike didn't know what all was being auctioned off until it started showing up online. Before that, he wasn't saying much. Did you guys notice that? It's like, once those catalogs started going up, that's when he started complaining and telling a Judge he wanted to put the breaks on this thing, because it's going outside of the scope of what he had agreed to.

That Julien guy knows he hasn't been threatened. It's easy to tell from the way he's trying to move full steam ahead.

Last edited:

Nice to see members of our great community opening their minds a bit to michaels camp. I don't know anything but am old enough and wise enough to know when it comes to mj & money folk tend to be a bit crazy.

This is yet again like many of those events that have transpired without the knowledge of the man himself....really it's a shame that these kinds of things still go on in Michael's life.

This threatening business is bad publicity first and foremost,for Michael's sake I hope that someone in Michael's camp puts a stop to it. It makes it sound as if Michael is some thug...shifting his weight around. As fans we know this couldn't be far from the truth but still....auctions and celebrities irks me so.

I just wait for the time when Michael realizes that his stuff was sold (lets say some particular things), and he is not aware of this now!

Because there are several things I doubt that Michael wants to sell!!!

The so-called manager Thomy Thomy, for me, is very ..., simply I dont believe him!
Id say he manipulates with Michael! and he is forcing Michael to do some things that Michael doesnt want to...

I dont want to comment on this, my views again might not be popular...nevertheless I dont seem to develop a liking for Mr Thome...he is tooo tooo secrety for me...

It's really strange how when some people get around MJ they lose their minds and get this anything-goes attitude. I have never been able to understand that.

Like with what is presently happening with the auction. I can't understand why Julien is putting himself and his wants before MJ's lifelong work. It's not hard to say, "Oh we made a bit of a mistake and included some items that we didn't know you actually wanted to keep Mr. Jackson. Here, let us get these items back to you before we move on with the set date. Our apologies. Sorry for the misunderstanding."

Instead, Julien is trying to hold on to these items while kicking and screaming. What kind of voluntary auction is that? If a customer tells you there are some items mixed in there that aren't supposed to be there, take them out. It's so simple.

I wish he would just loosen up his grip and take his arms from around the things MJ wants to keep, and let this auction get underway as scheduled. Make it as simple as possible Why all the drama?

As for Dr. Tohme Tohme, or however you spell his name, I hope he just made an honest mistake while signing the dotted line. With the majority of the money going to MJ, maybe he thought MJ would want those things included. It's not like he lived with MJ over the years. He's new. And with all the things that are coming up, it doesn't seem like MJ was able to take the time to look at everything piece by piece to determine what should go and what should not. It would take a long time to do that. There are 2,000 items there. That's a lot of stuff to comb through. Maybe MJ told Dr. Tohme Tohme to use his best judgement and it just didn't turn out right.

Let's at least be glad that MJ noticed there are some things there that he actually wants to keep and that there's still a chance that things may work out okay in the end.

And don't worry about that threat mess. You can best believe that Minister Farrakan will let all know it is not true. He's not going to let that auctioneer drag him into that nonsense. Who wants to be dragged into some nonsense that is centered in greed? What Julien is doing is very petty. It's like some school yard mess.

I hope the judge will see that Julien is acting very unprofessional. Julien said the auction was voluntary. Yet, he isn't acting like that is truly the case. He's acting like it's all or else, like it or not.

Just from looking at the way that MJ is allowing the advertising to continue up until early April shows he is not against the idea of the auction happening, he simply doesn't want certain things included in it.

Last edited:

I dont want to comment on this, my views again might not be popular...nevertheless I dont seem to develop a liking for Mr Thome...he is tooo tooo secrety for me...

its a total conflict of intrest the fact thome works for colony. you can bet it aint mjs best intrest they have at heart

Back