Michael Jackson Sues Julien's Auction/Settles MJ will keep all items

Re: Breaking News: Michael Jackson Sues Julien's Auction

but he really didn't lose the ranch..he shut it down, and turned it into a venture. and he may not have his stuff auctioned off.

oh hotdog mary jo! lol

mj shut it down, it was costing him too much money to have it up and running w/ staff and no one living there. what he did was allowed himself to have some running room...barack owns part of it BUT if mj should pay off the lien, then it's his again.

in the meantime, he doesn't have to fret w/ the monthlies of that place.

and those items weren't supposed to be up for sale so it's possible he'll get themback. and i truly hope so.

If this were a regular auction where someone brought things in to be auctioned, and then later changed their mind and wanted some of it back, then I could understand Julien's side. However this was a unique situation where it looks as though the deal was, Juliens would remove all that was at Neverland because he had only 90 days to do so, in exchange for the chance to put SOME of those things up for auction. They were to take photos of everything and go over it all with Mr. Jackson, who had the final say of what would be up for sale and what he did not want to part with. Though instead of giving Michael a chance to have final say, they put it ALL up for auction (or whatever was marketable) and left him out of it. Maybe they got dollar signs in their eyes and couldn't remember the original deal. This wouldn't make them a moving/storage company, but an auction company that made an unusual deal because of the unique situation. If they thought they would take advantage of his situation because Michael had so much on his plate and they could just slip this past him, it's pretty rotton on Juliens part. I can't see how he would forget that Michael had final say. If they did not go over the items with Michael, then they weren't fulfilling their obligations to the contract.

That's how I see it anyways.

Although I am not familiar with California Statues, Codes...I did however read this Complaint in its entirety. I would have thought that the actual Contractual Agreement would have been submitted as Exibit A.

"ALWAYS READ" the fine print in ANY legal contract and MAKE SURE YOU understand WHAT you are signing BEFORE you sign it...if one DOES NOT understand any or some of those clause (s) PLEASE have a licensed attorney help you understand it what you are agreeing to.

I cannot stress enough how important it is that the individual does the research about a company and business practices BEFORE you do business with them.

My Legal Professors always say...if it does not feel good in your gut...then its probably not..!

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth

well if he gave someone poa it doesn't matter what HE read if THEY signed it

well if he gave someone poa it doesn't matter what HE read if THEY signed it

That is absolutely true. A POA allows a designated person to enter into contractual agreements exactly AS IF they were the person who gave them POA. That can include any financial management or business contracts. A POA must be given with great caution and total trust. Someone holding a POA can clean out the bank-account of the person who gave it, or they can enter into productive business deals. It all depends on the ethics of the person who holds the POA.

talk about a lack of ethics and moral fiber. darren seems super confident .maybe mj can swap out things he wants to keep w/ filler stuff he has at the encino compound

Hey by the way has anyone seen the last catalog on Julien's website, one with the clothes and other customs???? Neat stuff i say..

talk about a lack of ethics and moral fiber. darren seems super confident .maybe mj can swap out things he wants to keep w/ filler stuff he has at the encino compound

Maybe, but there remains the issue of the catalogs, already printed, that I'm sure were expensive to produce. It remains a royal mess. I just hope he gets his STUFF back!

Julien's was supposed to have a showing in Ireland this weekend. I believe it was to begin yesterday (Friday). Anyone have any reports on that? Did Julien's go forward with it or have they pulled the plug on the exhibition becuz of the lawsuit? Thanks in advance to whoever answers. :flowers:

Julien's was supposed to have a showing in Ireland this weekend. I believe it was to begin yesterday (Friday). Anyone have any reports on that? Did Julien's go forward with it or have they pulled the plug on the exhibition becuz of the lawsuit? Thanks in advance to whoever answers. :flowers:

Well I watched Sky News the other day and they said there was an exhibition in Ireland of MJ clothes including one of his MTV Music Video Awards and one of his rhinestone gloves. Darren Julien was talking about the exhibition and said that an estimate of £15,000 being raised at auction for the glove was being raised but he thought it would easily raise much more than that. In the clip I saw he didn't even mention the impending lawsuit at all.

I hope Mike gets his stuff back. I just saw the last catalogue and I don't think it is right if they sell his awards. This is a part of his life because he worked a lot for them. And I saw a lot of other personal stuff he should keep it for his kids.

Hello *****,

Thank you for your email and as you can understand that this is all news to us. We have been accommodating any requests made by Michael Jackson for the past eight months. If it is true and he is stating that there are items he does not want sold, why would he have ever given us the items in the first place. We are an auction house and that is all that we do. We are not a mover or storage facility. We are still proceeding with the exhibitions and auction and will contact Mr. Jackson and his manager later today. We are a reputable auction house and have always dealt with Mr. Jackson ethically and fairly as we do all our celebrity clients and will continue to do so.

Best,

Darren Julien
President/CEO
http://www.juliensauctions.com/
If they are still proceeding with the exhibitions and auction, and while doing so they are about to auction off things that Michael is clearly saying he doesn't want auctioned off, then they are more than an auction house, they are pathetic.

If they are not movers, and also do not want to mess up their reputation as an auction house, then they need to let MJ have some real movers drive over to where his stuff is and move the things he wants to keep to where he wants it moved which is most likely his new house.

I'm sure Julien can understand what that means. If he can understand fast-talking auctioneers, then he can also understand slow moving simple talk.

*speaking in slow motion*

Give Michael Jackson his stuff back. How hard can that be? Whatever he does not want sold, he will have picked up. Thank you very much. Now, move forward with auctioning what is left.

Last edited:

so im flippin thru the personal stuff and i cant belive this that stuff has so much sentimental valuse,and as a side note those life sized dolls are scarey lol they dont even look like him..especially the 1 from the bad video.

Hey by the way has anyone seen the last catalog on Julien's website, one with the clothes and other customs???? Neat stuff i say..

OMG that catalouge should not be on auction...it should be in a museum!!!!
that 5th volume contains loads of personal stuff.....:no:

haha vacarro had his shizz taken the week before the auction so all is not lost here folks

seeing the man in the mirror jumpsuit 4sale breaks my heart,when i was like 2 i thought it was sooo cool and i used 2walk around the house n my snow suit pretending it was the rocket suit lol

I hope he gets most of his stuff back, the thought that he was selling everything was so depressing

i hope if he can't stopit, he c an replace items. im sure that those who bought the signed cat. won't get it unless mj agrees and if he holds out, julien's wil lhave to refund the items cuz our cats. are supposed tobe shipped out soon

Maybe, but there remains the issue of the catalogs, already printed, that I'm sure were expensive to produce. It remains a royal mess. I just hope he gets his STUFF back!

I hope Mike gets his stuff back. I just saw the last catalogue and I don't think it is right if they sell his awards. This is a part of his life because he worked a lot for them. And I saw a lot of other personal stuff he should keep it for his kids.
I agree. It's just disgusting. If the man doesn't want his things sold, then give them back to him!!! That's personal stuff of his. It's from his lifelong journey to superstardom. I would NEVER want my stuff sold if I was him, there are probably some very sentimental, and not to mention very cool things there that he would want to keep and give to his children. I'm getting kinda mad now....

well this situation has been ongoing. so if they can prove they've been try ing to get this stuff back since august, they may have a case. if not to stop it, to at least stall it

Let's pray for a good outcome and keep our fingers crossed. This is not cool at all.

If Julien keeps items that Michael Jackson clearly wants back, and should want back, then this Julien guy will not be acting like he's running a reputable auction house, he will be acting more like a hustler.

Celebrities seem like they would want to keep their awards. Their awards show how hard they have been working. Michael's awards show how hard and how long he has been working.

TMZ is cruel!

I am trying to figure out how in the hell did Michael dance around in those bodysuits without hurting his package??? I am a female and bodysuits annoy me, but on a male OUCH....

Last edited:

this is horrible news that there selling things he doesnt want to sell sometimes i cant belive a human could do this to another

this is horrible news that there selling things he doesnt want to sell sometimes i cant belive a human could do this to another

I agree, it's heartless that they're going on with this auction.

Yes it is terrible, and people will throw you under the bus for that ALMIGHTY DOLLAR! Someone mentioned in a previous post about MJ swapping out some of the stuff he wants for some of the other things he may not want.. I think that is a good idea and Julien's should consider that, bcuz who in their right mind would want to buy items that weren't meant to be sold..

I am trying to figure out how in the hell did Michael dance around in those bodysuits without hurt his package??? I am a female and bodysuits annoy me, but on a male OUCH....

:lol: :lol:

That was actually very funny! :lol:

During the U.E. auction, Mike ultimately gave his blessing to the auction. I hope that does NOT happen in this case.

I'm dead serious. I never want to see that stuff end up in a side show some where. I want Michael to keep it all back at Neverland and open his gates up to the public (if he's having any difficulties keeping stuff going).

Fight Michael, Fight.

I was lookin through Auction catalog #5 items. Look at no. 1281! These are the Michael statues between the trees from Earth song: The description says "One entitled Barth song"(!!!). Some more research by the auctioners would have been welcome. This proves their incompetence for me. I hope the auction will be canceled anyway.

Back