Michael Jackson Settles case Against Prince Abdulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

I want to post but word's totally fail me :(, Im just so angry....I can't believe this crap.
I feel so sorry for Michael, he does not deserve this, there are so many sharks out there and when you are as famous as Michael the sea is totally infested.

................same here!!!:no:
Poor Michael!:no::better::(
Where in heck are the morals of that prince gone????? Lawd have mercy!:no:
Its messed up for realZ!:no:

I really cant stll believe this all ishappenend,really unbelieveble!:(

Michael has all my love and support!:better::D:wub:

Well now off to bed and try to 'sleep'...........................
Even that is hard cuz of my anger.....

Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

Mmm, u sure we ain't going off topic here... keep talking about it if ya want, I'm just saying.

LOL, people bored.

I said my piece. But like you said, if others wanna continue the argument, go on, lol.

Dam, the one question I keep on asking my self is, who CAN you trust these days...? I'm sure Michael always has his doubts. Sadly, with this current situation, now ever more so.

He should join the DTA group (DON'T...TRUST...ANYBODY). That's his problem. TRUST is what got him in this sh*t. :lol:

im feeling ill over this, with all the money the prince has it proves hes only doing it to hurt michael even further

has he arrived yet or not?? wasn't he gonna arrive by private jet?

^^^that's what i love about MJ...

u can't count on the AP..no matter how good their intentions. lol

I thought the private jet airport came from THE SUN, lol.

I just realized... this thread could reach 1,000 posts... move over HMH :lol: [size=-2]Randoooomness!!![/size]

He never should have gotten involved with these people in the first place. They were desperate to use him and Michael allowed himself to be used to be pampered. Then again, if I face time in prison and not seeing my children, I probably would not be thinking clearly either.

Look, I know what you're saying, but I really don't think you are fully grasping what Michael had just been through. He almost died, no joke. People don't even know. To say he was thinking straight after that is a massive stretch. He was really messed up. And yes, Michael is extremely intelligent and has made sound business decisians in the past, when he wasn't half dead mind you, but there's also been a history involiving him trusting the wrong people. People who smiled to his face and then stabbed him in the back later. Michael isn't stupid, he's an idealist, and he looks for the good in people, in everything. He hasn't become bitter, jaded or mistrusting, even if in his mind he may know that's a dangerous way to be, he often times lets his heart dictat his actions, not his brain. Michael's a good person and it isn't his fault if people are willing to be underhanded and use that against him. It's there fault for having that willingness in them in the first place.

Very intelligent post. Agree 100 %.

Well I would jump at the chance to be pampered too after two years of being treated as less then dirt.

Well I would jump at the chance to be pampered too after two years of being treated as less then dirt.

i would too. and..if everybody thinks for a moment...so would they..i don't care what kind of business genius they are.

after that kind of horrible horrible trauma..who is NOT looking for an escape? and who has time to think about it? and..unfortuantely, what shark out there isn't looking for such a lamb..especially, one named MJ?

unfortuantely, this will always be one of those things that you can never understand...unless you walked many moons in that person's moccasins.

Exactly vnc. That's what people don't seem to understand or simply aren't seeing, even though it's clear as day.

i would too. and..if everybody thinks for a moment...so would they..i don't care what kind of business genius they are.

after that kind of horrible horrible trauma..who is NOT looking for an escape? and who has time to think about it? and..unfortuantely, what shark out there isn't looking for such a lamb..especially, one named MJ?

unfortuantely, this will always be one of those things that you can never understand...unless you walked many moons in that person's moccasins.

Yep! You've said it!

wbss, I feel you on that too and to those who do not I'd just like to know something...

PRAY that God soften the heart of the judge, change the mind of the judge if its biased in any way, make him be a righteous judge in this situation and not be blinded by the Prince's wealth or influence, political, financial or otherwise and that no other "political" (relationship-related) influences will bias the fair outcome of this case in any way.

Last edited:

It's a shame that Michael has to travel all the way to London just to provide testimony for a case which appears to hinge on nothing more than a rich prince's words and a draft agreement for an imaginary company that's been long lost.
This is the bottom line and so far the judge seems to be on the right track. I still don't want to get too comfy with expecting pure justice just on general principle alone, but it'll probably be ok.

I'm gonna delete my above concerns for the time being and turn the "alarm" button down a bit....

for now

but everyone who already read it... we really should pray that things go right by MJ. I agree that he should be compensated for his time and expense.

we really should pray that things go right by MJ. I agree that he should be compensated for his time and expense.

agree too .

Hey you guys, I'm new here but some people who will come to London and follow Michael, please give me you phone number in case we can contact about where Michael is. OK?

*edit spoof article removed

Last edited by a moderator:

:huh:........

LOL... uhm. Did Michael slip under the radar or something. :lol:

He there already? :huh: :hysterical:?!

EDIT:
(ReUterus & Ass mess):
Ahhh......... :scratch:

:toofunny:

OMG I CAN;T BRETHE. ASDFH!!HAHA

EDIT AGAIN: *breathes* That was so random when I was reading through the posts. :lol: :bugeyed

But seriously. What is that article about. o_O

Last edited:

umm, this makes no sense. Is this a joke or something?

So what's going on now? Has he come yet?

Thats exactly what i was thinking.. it makes no sense at all!!who in the hell wrote that :lmao::toofunny:

The announcement comes from a Warwickshire Islamic college, The Muslim Arbitration Tribunal, which will adjudicate in the Bahraini dispute.

o_O eh.

it is an article of the spoof, a satire website. Please delete if possible so that people dont get confused.

Jackson's ownership of the Beatles Songbook is one of the biggest scams of the 20th/21st centuries.""

Random.....

it is an article of the spoof, a satire website. Please delete if possible so that people dont get confused.
AH. Now that makes sense.. ugh I hate that website.. sometimes ppl can confuse it with 'real' news. Thanks for letting us know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back