Michael Jackson Settles case Against Prince Abdulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

I hope for the fans that are going will take pics and vids.. right??? :)

Since this trial is so stupid and should not exhist in the first place I all ready know what Mike will say in court.. To ME it's an open and shut case.. I hope the judge sees that aswell.

Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

I hope for the fans that are going will take pics and vids.. right??? :)

Since this trial is so stupid and should not exhist in the first place I all ready know what Mike will say in court.. To ME it's an open and shut case.. I hope the judge sees that aswell.

well...do u notice how all his court trials against him are so mock, and unnecessary? that might be why he's always rightfully trying to testify via video feed.

Uh, Michael's been cross-examined several times, lol. The media is so dumb.

Some exclusive info for max jax members

Michael was origionally scheduled to appear on Monday afternoon. As there were no media present in the court yesterday afternoon they missed the fact that MICHAEL'S APPEARANCE HAS NOW BEEN RESCHEDULED TO MONDAY MORNING. This is because the Lawyers and Judge all agreed to finish with all the other witness'es on Friday evening. Only the people in the court on friday afternnoon know this. aLL MEDIA REPORTS are still stating Michael will appear on Monday afternoon

thanks to moonstreet from the Maximum Jackson Discussion Board.

Jackson reckons he'll Beat It

Published Today

MICHAEL JACKSON was due to land at Luton airport in a private jet this morning to prepare for his appearance in the High Court in London on Monday.

Jackson is here to fight a court battle with Sheikh Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa of Dubai, who has accused him of going back on a recording deal.

The King Of Pop denies the allegations.

A source said: “Michael is holding his head up high.

“He’s going to walk into the courtroom and take the stand with pride. He is certain he will be exonerated.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1959871.ece

The Prince's case is already dead in the water it would appeare. I think Michael testifying will only enhance that fact. He must be there by now, according to that report.

edit...

Last edited:

Landing at Luton airport could be worse than the court case in itself.

:lol: ok only joking! actually if true maybe a clever way to avoid too much attention and glare but then again it's already been reported.

I know Michael will do fine cross examined. He has always come across as quick witted, open and honest...im sure this will be no exception.

He must be there by now, according to that report.
sorry, no offence, I have to grin, :D it is only THE SUN! But of course they could be right at this point.

Am I the only one that finds it interesting that while the Prince brought this up MONTHS ago.. He does not make any move on this subject untill Mike makes some money off of the Neverland deal???

The guy is a BILLIONAIRE and is picking on 'chump change'.. (for him that is)..

the judge needs to put into consideration that 5-7 million dollars to the Prince is not that much..

* lets just say the Prince has a small 1 BILLION dollars..
* 6 million is .006% of that

meaning it's equal for a person making $45,000 giving $270 dollars..

A person making $100,000 giving $600

NOW how much time did they spend together? Isn't it quite possible for a BILLIONAIRE to spend over 10 million dollars on a small gathering with MJ his children etc..

So in our world that is like a person buying you a video game system and an extra controler, then suing you for the cost of it later...

I hope Michael is ready for this. The questioning is going to be brutal. :angel:

Michael can handle himself. He's scary smart.

The Prince really doesn't need the money. This sounds like just a big pity party for him to me. And he hasn't been able to really prove anything in this case IMO. It's been all talk about how his feelings were hurt and "Michael" this, "Michael" that (yada, yada, yada). This trial is not about how the Prince is a generous person or even that he feels "betrayed" by Michael. It is about him saying that Michael owes him money and being able to show the court hard evidence of why he should get it. Simple as that. Yes. If Michael signed a legit contract as the Prince's side is implying, he should pay up. No question about it. But as far as I know, the Prince couldn't even produce the so-called contract for the court. And from what I hear, if there was one, he didn't sign it under or above Michael's name. Doesn't a binding contract require two signatures to show that both of them agreed to abide by it? Also, he supposedly doesn't have any documents to prove (as somebody mentioned on the stand yesterday), that 2 Seas got formed and started actively doing business only after Michael left Bahrain for good. The only thing that has happened in that courtroom as far as I can tell is alot of verbalizationist drama on the Prince's part. And that's not supposed to count without some documentation, is it? Last time I checked, if you sue somebody, you don't go into court without solid proof of what you're claiming. You should be able to back it up. Isn't that the way it works? If there was solid proof on paper of all these claims (a video with one or two shots of Michael in it doesn't carry much weight in a breach-of-contract lawsuit to me), nobody for the Prince's side of the case who got up on that stand and was asked about all these things would have said "There are no records available for this". If they had said "Yes. And here's the proof.", and got the records, documents etc. out for the court to see, then I would say hands-down that I think Michael should get out his checkbook. But so far I've heard nothing concrete with proof that makes me feel that way.

Last edited:

Am I the only one that finds it interesting that while the Prince brought this up MONTHS ago.. He does not make any move on this subject untill Mike makes some money off of the Neverland deal???

The guy is a BILLIONAIRE and is picking on 'chump change'.. (for him that is)..

the judge needs to put into consideration that 5-7 million dollars to the Prince is not that much..

* lets just say the Prince has a small 1 BILLION dollars..
* 6 million is .006% of that

meaning it's equal for a person making $45,000 giving $270 dollars..

A person making $100,000 giving $600

NOW how much time did they spend together? Isn't it quite possible for a BILLIONAIRE to spend over 10 million dollars on a small gathering with MJ his children etc..

So in our world that is like a person buying you a video game system and an extra controler, then suing you for the cost of it later...

no matter how much he gets..he never gets enough..it's a rich man's menatlity. i doubt he really gives to the poor or any real charity.

Thanks for posting

Right, KOPV I always wondered the same. On the other hand I agree totally with your argument, vncwilliam.

He is certain he will be exonerated.”

It is not a criminal case. It is a civil case. So, exonerated should not be used. Gosh, the tabloids are idiots.

Mike will be fine. He is a very intelligent man with a very high I.Q. I am not worried about Mike. Trust me, on Monday, if the media does not report it, then you know Mike did a awesome job. Mark my words.

And if they dont report it, we'll do it our damn selves!!! ... if we can, that is. :kickass:

The Prince's case is already dead in the water it would appeare. I think Michael testifying will only enhance that fact. He must be there by now, according to that report.

:agree:yeah absolutely agree!!:agree:

oh I think he arrives tomorrow...

That's right, TillitsGone. We will report the news regardless because that is how we do it!

not really because this case was filed ages ago. i dunno upwards of a year ago. there was a hearing in july (pre trial) hearing and then it got around to trial its not as if it was filed as soon as mj got money frome the ranch and it comes to court the week after

anyway im off down to london tomorrow hopefully ill be able to get in and get some notes but heck knows how its gonna be done. wouldnt be surprised one bit of mj was already here. i know when he did the weisner depo last year he arrived the day b4 the depo but giving evidence in court is a bigger thing so u would think he would want to get here abit b4 so he can talk with his lawyers etc. luton has been mentioned a few time from previous trips. but whos private plane is it. why hire one unless you are really desperate to get into the country without being spotted it would cost a fortune aswell. wonder if al fayed is involved

Has Michael arrived yet????

do you mean he first filled for this in 2007?
Yeah, the case was filed back in August 2007. The reason it's just going to trial is simply because that's the way lawsuits go, they take forever to get going. It's not as if the prince deliberately waited until after the Neverland transaction to go forward, there have been hearings and such for months.

Was anything reported about this in INSIDER or INSIDE EDITION or E.T?

Please, do not worry about those crappy shows. This message board is a source for the news regarding this case. Let those crappy shows report whatever they want to report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back