Michael Jackson Settles case Against Prince Abdulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

Has Michael arrived yet????
no one knows. theres no info either yes hes here and no one knows or no he isnt

Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

Yeah, the case was filed back in August 2007. The reason it's just going to trial is simply because that's the way lawsuits go, they take forever to get going. It's not as if the prince deliberately waited until after the Neverland transaction to go forward, there have been hearings and such for months

thank u for claryfying it for me. :)

i accused the man of being after Neverland money! i guess i must take it back!

no one knows. theres no info either yes hes here and no one knows or no he isnt

oh I just saw 2 ppl on Facebook have written in front of their ID he has!! that's why I was confused and asked.

if he comes I bet you know are among the ones who find out first cause u got good sources:)

there's no difference if he comes fans will say here.why not??

oh I just saw 2 ppl on Facebook have written in front of their ID he has!! that's why I was confused and asked.
well theres no public info confirming that he has ie pictures so no one knows for sure in that sense but i dunno who these ppl on face book are.id be surprised if mj gets here the day b4 ie tom. i think hes prob already here

well theres no public info confirming that he has ie pictures so no one knows for sure in that sense but i dunno who these ppl on face book are.id be surprised if mj gets here the day b4 ie tom. i think hes prob already here

but I feel he comes tomorrow.one of my friends is going too and she hopes she can go into the court room.she says just few ppl can go in....

why are people acting like this is a criminal case ? it's civil so the worst that can happen is he loses money....

and no posting his flight itinerary here if u find it....it will be deleted and a warning will be issued.

^^ I just hate that Michael is involved in another lawsuit. And he doesn't need to lose any more money; too many people have taken advantage of Michael Jackson already.

I agree with Kate. Is it that serious? LOL

why are people acting like this is a criminal case ? it's civil so the worst that can happen is he loses money....

and no posting his flight itinerary here if u find it....it will be deleted and a warning will be issued.
got it?

^^ I just hate that Michael is involved in another lawsuit. And he doesn't need to lose any more money; too many people have taken advantage of Michael Jackson already.

I'm sure everything will work out in his favour. The courts are used to these kind of cases, they can usually find the truth no matter how hard others try to turn it around. Civil cases often have sufficiant documentation to back them up; invoices, receipts, etc. Go Michael! :yes:

MJ has been doing a very good job going down his "List of Things to Do." He's gotten a lot of things accomplished. If he and his team handle this matter the way that they've been handling everything else, this matter will be resolved just like everything else.

Just let him finish up. He's been working very hard on everything and it's coming along very nicely. Let him get over this hurdle. It seems to be the last one to clear from '05.

Great idea, MJJC Staff. *applause*

Last edited:

People are just mad that he was taken advantage of like that. Nobody thinks the case itself is serious, although at this point he SHOULD win based on what we've heard, but its more the fact that people are sick of seeing others shit on Michael like this. But whatever.

That's right. He's always thorough (sp?) when it comes to doing job like this, and those he works along side with understand that. The man takes care of his business, and in turn takes care OF business. :yes:

Am I the only one that finds this whole thing fu*** up? The man just got off 3 years ago and now his in another mess over some dumb ish a guy did that was suppose to be helping Michael out of the kindness of his heart that turns out he was just using Michael for his own damn self. Sick of this bullish. This trial is going to be a joke.

What we are seeing is that Michael Jackson practices what he preaches. He's not all talk. When he talks about it requiring hard work to get things to go in a positive way, he means just that.

We are watching him rid his life of problems that were created by others that were selfish. We are seeing him in action at this very moment.

Because we are actually watching him clearing this stuff out, no one will be able to tell him he doesn't know what he's talking about.

We've been watching him while he's checking the things off on his list. He's been dealing with them one-by-one. He's remained positive as well as level-headed while he's dealing with them.

When you have to work your way from under a pile, this is how it's done.

Michael is getting down. Doggone skippy he takes care of his business. He just needed to get some people out of his way.

Last edited:

sorry but i don't blame evan chandler for any of this.

u do NOT know how life would have went had things not happened. everything happens for a reason. i truly believe there are NO mistakes in the universe.

a different story could have meant no kids for him or a different outlook on his life...or maybe no life. it happens this way b/c it was meant to.

all we have to do is fight the good fight and support him

Some can argue that without Evan Chandler in his life, the past 15 years would've been better, and the 'Dangerous' album would've been twice as successful as it is today.

At least he won't be seen as a predator :)

^^ By some. A lot of people who talk trash don't even believe anything they read or hear, not really, they're just looking for any excuse to justify their attacks on Michael other then the real reason, which is that they're afraid of him because he isn't like them and they can't relate to him.

It's hard to know what would've happened 15 years ago, there's nothing we can do to change it. We just hope there's a silver lining in all of this.

Well I don't believe God planned any of what happened to Michael for Michael. I believe that was just a case of really shitty people using their free will to ruin Michael's life.

I don't think anyone would believe that God planned what happened in '93 FOR Michael.

If you wanna look at this from a religous perspective, I'd say this was the work of the Devil, and God played no part in it. But of course, that's if you look at this from a spiritual side.

Mmm, u sure we ain't going off topic here... keep talking about it if ya want, I'm just saying.

Can we just stick to talking about the present trial, for crying out loud?

This trail won't go no where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back