Michael Jackson Settles case Against Prince Abdulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

He shouldn't! I didn't think he wanted to go anyway!

Yeah I thought the same thing. Mike probably thought it was B.S. that he had to go. Can they get in trouble for doing this?faking a non exsistent contract?

Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

Right here shows how the Prince wanted a puppet

Exactly. It also shows that MJ is a very smart man.

where is his dignity at...

Not there. People with diginity does not need to used someone like this fool did to Mike. The only reason why I think MJ is coming is because the "Prince" wants to see Michael. That is the only reason. Mike is clearly wasting his time by even showing up, however, spoiled fools like the "Prince" usually get what they want.

Like I said, the Prince has low moral character. Dick head. I'm so sick of people trying to take advantage of Michael like this. It's really sad. Just... arghhhhh.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened. This is just really hurtful to actually hear. Like others pointed out, after everything Michael had just been through, for this guy to come at him like this. It's total BS. The Prince's case is starting to look more and more non-exsistent. There was no company, he had Michael signing drafts of contracts for company's which didn't exsist, and now he's suing him for giving him ice cream. Fu*k. I feel really bad for Michael, I really do.
The prince's intentions weren't sincere from the very beginning. No "friend" would push for Michael to record his songs and to sign on to all of this 2 Seas Records stuff WHILE Michael was still fighting for his life.

Knowing what we now know, I'd be totally shocked (and real pissed off) if any amount of money is awarded to the prince. The prince should be ordered to pay for Michael's legal fees and travel costs, and then be done with the whole mess. Then again, Marc Schaffel had no case either but the jury still awarded him lots of money on the basis that they felt Michael "deserved it" for his past trials. Thankfully this time I believe it's judge only, so we don't have to worry about jury bias (only judge bias).

what is your problem? This man lied to Michael now he is trying to screw him over and all can do is point what Michael should have done? What about what the Prince was doing? You want to point out about what the Prince was doing? Of course not

Then if it 2seas was a fake company, then Michael should be suing him, not the other way around, I guess.

And my problem is that it frustrates me to see him go through so much unessesary BS. It's like, It's like they were saying, "I know, lets sue Michael Jackson again! I wanna f*%$K with someone, and he's pretty vulnerable. I don't care if he's not as rich as he was anymore. I want to sue him anyway so that he can continue to be humiliated through the media. He dosen't deserve a successful comback. He dosent deserve a peaceful life. ANd no, I can't just call him and resolve this over the phone! I want my ice-cream money back and although I am a multi-billionaire, I'm willing to take him to court for it."

So yea, I know I'm not the one this is happening to, but I love MIchael so much (like a member of my family). And when I see dumb shit like this happen to him, I can't help but to get emotional.:angry:

I know I don't know him, and has never met him, but I do feel strongly about him. And when things happen to him it affects me too. This is yet another thing that the press can spin out of control and make jokes about.

The "Prince" has no morals or character. He is an nasty ass nobody that lived and breathed his own wealth or rather, his father's. He has never worked a day in his life. He does not even deserve to be called the "Prince". He should be called The User.

This should teach Mike to do things yourself. Pay your own bills, handle your own money. Smell people. Watch out for how they interact and stop listening to Jermaine.

if any amount of money is awarded to the prince. The prince should be ordered to pay for Michael's legal fees and travel costs, and then be done with the whole mess.

I would be angry as well. That is why I hope this judge is reasonable.

So yea, I know I'm not the one this is happening to, but I love MIchael so much (like a member of my family). And when I see dumb shit like this happen to him, I can't help but to get emotional.

We are all angry that this is happening to Michael. You are not the only one. That is why I truly hope that MJ just stop trusting people because they are "nice" or "generous" and have some kind of radar so he can see through these people. And say NO and move on.

The prince's intentions weren't sincere from the very beginning. No "friend" would push for Michael to record his songs and to sign on to all of this 2 Seas Records stuff WHILE Michael was still fighting for his life.

Knowing what we now know, I'd be totally shocked (and real pissed off) if any amount of money is awarded to the prince. The prince should be ordered to pay for Michael's legal fees and travel costs, and then be done with the whole mess. Then again, Marc Schaffel had no case either but the jury still awarded him lots of money on the basis that they felt Michael "deserved it" for his past trials. Thankfully this time I believe it's judge only, so we don't have to worry about jury bias (only judge bias).

The prince was an a$$hole from the start. I just didn't realize it until I read about him setting Michael to record HIS songs DURING the damn trial. That makes it really sick to me. Sure Michael may have been thinking he was gonna do some other business with him and he trusted him so that's where he got all entangled up, but luckily nothing else happened out of that..."deal".

I also wonder why the dude was in Bahrain in the first place... OH WAIT... is it the same guy who wears a 1990 S-Curl that can't even get his brother to reunite with his a$$? :smilerolleyes:

Reading about Guy Holmes testimony made me angry. Why didn't he say something to Michael? He knew that this company didn't exist and just sat back and let Michael do something that has now gotten him in trouble. Sure, Michael should have been more aware of what was happening at the time about. And seems to me now like Michael (or as some people have mentioned, the King ), smelled a rat before things got worse if that was possible and Michael got out of there as fast as he could. But still, Guy was Michael's manager for gosh sakes. Wasn't looking out for Michael's best interest part of his job?

Last edited:

Exactly. That's what my initial problem with the whole thing was. The way the Prince came at him with this, while Michael was a real mess and uncertain whether he would even survive what he was going through. It just hurts to see people treat Michael like this. I'm with you. I would be very confused and angry if the Prince is awarded any money at this point. He has no case, and he's morally in the wrong big time. Like you said, hopefully because its just a judge, he'll see this for what it is and not be like some jury thinking Michael deserved to get the shaft.

He does not even deserve to be called the "Prince". He should be called The User.

QUOTE]

^^^^ LMAO...sooo true Bee!!

This should teach Mike to do things yourself. Pay your own bills, handle your own money. Smell people. Watch out for how they interact and stop listening to Jermaine.

Amen!! :clapping:

Look, people blaming Michael for this really have it confused. Think of the state he was in at that time? Really, think hard. He was so messed up, and in such a fragile state, and someone comes along offering "safe haven" from the hurrican happening outside, treating him oh so nice, meanwhile in the back of their mind, thinking of how they're going to drag Michael in to some business deal and make boat loads more money off of him. He didn't care about Michael. He used him when he saw he was down and easily taken advantage of, and that's just sick and sad. Michael's a generous person, a kind-hearted person who's helped countless people in exchange for nothing. He helped them for thier sake alone. And he gives people the chance to treat him with the same kindness he would treat them. He gives them the benifit of thinking they're as good and pure hearted as himself, and he gets burned because of it. That's not his fault. It's the Prince's fault for being a selfish, cold-hearted jack ass and using Michael's trusting nature and willigness to see the good in everything against him and to profit for himself.

Exactly. It also shows that MJ is a very smart man.

Not there. People with diginity does not need to used someone like this fool did to Mike. The only reason why I think MJ is coming is because the "Prince" wants to see Michael. That is the only reason. Mike is clearly wasting his time by even showing up, however, spoiled fools like the "Prince" usually get what they want.

the Prince doesnt deserve Mike's time..absolutely!!!! I don't think the Prince has any dignity. And I agree, The prince is def. wanting to see MJ again..

The "Prince" clearly took advantage of Mike. He clearly did. He does not care about Mike, he cares about himself. He is a selfish fool. This whole thing makes me angry.

It makes me angry too!! The Prince knew exactly what he was doing and planned on using Mike...

The prince was an a$$hole from the start. I just didn't realize it until I read about him setting Michael to record HIS songs DURING the damn trial. That makes it really sick to me. Sure Michael may have been thinking he was gonna do some other business with him and he trusted him so that's where he got all entangled up, but luckily nothing else happened out of that..."deal".

I also wonder why the dude was in Bahrain in the first place... OH WAIT... is it the same guy who wears a 1990 S-Curl that can't even get his brother to reunite with his a$$? :smilerolleyes:

Well see, and people wonder why Michael doesn't talk to certain members of his family?

It wouldn't surprise me if this Prince had an infatuation with Michael and was in love with him :wub: .
In that sense, he would be more appropriately termed a QUEEN, not a Prince LOL.

Look, people blaming Michael for this really have it confused. Think of the state he was in at that time? Really, think hard. He was so messed up, and in such a fragile state, and someone comes along offering "safe haven" from the hurrican happening outside, treating him oh so nice, meanwhile in the back of their mind, thinking of how they're going to drag Michael in to some business deal and make boat loads more money off of him. He didn't care about Michael. He used him when he saw he was down and easily taken advantage of, and that's just sick and sad. Michael's a generous person, a kind-hearted person who's helped countless people in exchange for nothing. He helped them for thier sake alone. And he gives people the chance to treat him with the same kindness he would treat them. He gives them the benifit of thinking they're as good and pure hearted as himself, and he gets burned because of it. That's not his fault. It's the Prince's fault for being a selfish, cold-hearted jack ass.

I know where you're comming from, but Michael is a grown man (age 50, in fact) who is very intellegent and can make his own decisions. he wouldn't gone so far in his career if is wasn't for him making smart choices and having a good instinct with things and people and different situations. Even though he was in a messed-up state, I'm sure he still had common sence about him. He's not mentally-disabled. He's not a child. He has to take responsibily for his own life.

He does a great job caring for his babies, he should start taking care of himself at least equally as well.

True iboz... BUT it is still very wrong what the prince did to MJ!!

Look, I know what you're saying, but I really don't think you are fully grasping what Michael had just been through. He almost died, no joke. People don't even know. To say he was thinking straight after that is a massive stretch. He was really messed up. And yes, Michael is extremely intelligent and has made sound business decisians in the past, when he wasn't half dead mind you, but there's also been a history involiving him trusting the wrong people. People who smiled to his face and then stabbed him in the back later. Michael isn't stupid, he's an idealist, and he looks for the good in people, in everything. He hasn't become bitter, jaded or mistrusting, even if in his mind he may know that's a dangerous way to be, he often times lets his heart dictat his actions, not his brain. Michael's a good person and it isn't his fault if people are willing to be underhanded and use that against him. It's there fault for having that willingness in them in the first place.

It wouldn't surprise me if this Prince had an infatuation with Michael and was in love with him :wub: .
In that sense, he would be more appropriately termed a QUEEN, not a Prince LOL.

Man, even before this case came about, I always thought that the Prince was going to get addicted to the HOOPLA that surrounds MJ. The fans, the screaming, all of that dang attention MJ get's and there was the Prince right there in the middile of the whole thing.

I bet he misses MJ for a whole lot of reason, the least being money.

That's what I meant. :p :lol:

I mean, COME ON... I mean none of us are clear what the **** happened in 2005-2006. :lol: All we know is the King of Bahrain's son was spending TOO MUCH MONEY on Michael Jackson and his folks in hopes of doing business but you don't do business like that!!!! LMAO! Plus Mike MIGHT'VE thought of working with him but it's possible the sheik's father advised him not to and that's why he left. I mean... SOMEONE TALK TO THE DADDY! :lol:

YES,YOU ARE RIGHT :D

Maybe they will, but not until the Prince get's to see MJ, in person, one more time. LOL!
100% AGREE:agree:

Reading about Guy Holmes testimony made me angry. Why didn't he say something to Michael? He knew that this company didn't exist and just sat back and let Michael do something that has now gotten him in trouble. Sure, Michael should have been more aware of what was happening at the time about. And seems to me now like Michael (or as some people have mentioned, the King ), smelled a rat before things got worse if that was possible and Michael got out of there as fast as he could. But still, Guy was Michael's manager for gosh sakes. Wasn't looking out for Michael's best interest part of his job?

Guy wasn't doing sh*t right either. That's why Mike fired him, lol!!!

OH WAIT... is it the same guy who wears a 1990 S-Curl that can't even get his brother to reunite with his a$$?

Hahahahahaha. That is why I keep on saying on this thread: MIKE, STOP LISTENTING TO JERMAINE! You know what, y'all can trash Jerm all y'all want, this brother of his is a joke, man. His own brother, how could he? How could he? He can't even tell Michael to just say home and chill with the fam. Eff him and I am so HAPPY that Mike release that statement basically as an EFF YOU to Jerm. That statement was classic Michael. If Mike have beef with Jerm, I can't say that I blame him.

I know where you're comming from, but Michael is a grown man (age 50, in fact) who is very intellegent and can make his own decisions. he wouldn't gone so far in his career if is wasn't for him making smart choices and having a good instinct with things and people and different situations

You made great points, but Mike was not there mentally so he did not make best decsions. People often wondered why Britney made silly choices and she is a grown ass woman. She clearly was not there. That was why she made the choices that she made. It happens to the best of us. We make choices that are questionable simply because we are not there mentally. Mike was traumatized and I would not be shocked if his trauma was almost psychological like post tramuatic stress disorder. That is a true disorder. Jermaine knew MJ's state, Guy Holmes knew MJ's state and that nasty "Prince" knew his state and did not care. Now, MJ is in a mess because of that.

Plus, the Prince lied to Michael. He told him that he had the company up and running when in reality, there was no fu***** company. And he made it out to be like Michael was signing a contract when all he was signing was a draft of a contract to a company which was non-exsistent.

Completely and totally agree!!!! I can't believe Michael's going all the way to London to defend himself from this crap. It's insane that it's come this far...for a company that didn't fully exist and a contract/agreement that was never finalized. :blink: :blowup:

Very sad indeed.

I know where you're comming from, but Michael is a grown man (age 50, in fact) who is very intellegent and can make his own decisions.

The question is Michael trust him.Michael was thinking that Prince was your friend and a reliable person.

And more...He wasn't fine.He was sad,tired...Michael is human and can do wrong things.

The Prince is a scam artist. Plain and simple. Mike was not going to be a puppet like Jerm clearly had no issue being so that is one of the reasons the Prince is doing what he is doing to Mike.

I also think that age does not play a role in this situation when a person is not thinking clearly or isn't mentally there.

Moonstreet's report, from KOPD, Part II:

---

MY DAY AT COURT PART 2

Next up was Mark Stewart

He is a personal friend of the Sheik and is the film maker who was making the Katrina video.

According to him, the Sheik arranged for the hire of the recording studio in London and for every one involved, artists, studio crew etc to stay at The Dorchester Hotel

Very little footage was filmed. He was paid $300 thousand and he said this was a very realitic figure, considering the amount, and quality of the equipment and experience of the camera cre used

He was the one who introduced Guy Holmes to the Sheik as he knew Guy Holmes was very experienced in the entertainment industy and he wanted the Sheik to talk to someone who knows the industry.

Michael wanted to be very involved with the filming

MARK STEWART " Michael said " I'll be over your shoulder telling you what I want"."

When asked why there was soo little footage, he blamed Michael. He said that Micheal either didnt turn up to the studio when he was supposed to or when he did turn up didnt want to be filmed that day.

Im sorry this one is so short, I think I must have lost concentration for a bit. Thats all the notes I have.

Next up is John Joseph Barnes Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back