Michael Jackson Settles case Against Prince Abdulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

Okay, I'm sorry, but it's painfully obvious that Michael was being used. This is just sad.

Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

So none has any documents, and 2seas never even existed. Why has this gone to court again

If it comes down to Michael's word against his, they might thow this out of court. But if there was a signed agreement, Michael may have to pay him back.

Again, I'm sick of hearing about him getting sued. I want him go get back to buisness (with music and performances). This shit is such a waste of time!:timer:

You are not even reading what is being posted.

I have no idea why this has gone to court???? Maybe the prince wanted revenge on Mike or something??

Even more sad whe you consider what he just had juse been through.

Exactly..its very sad.. It just shows how shady The Prince is!!

hey thanx for updates and btw who is Mark Stewart??
oh I also didnt know Guy Holmes was Michael's manager!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH M-Y G-O-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a break....

I cant breath!!!

He's MTF!!!He's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read the above report, the signed document was for a non-existent company (unbeknownst to Michael) and the "combined rights agreement" was only a draft and there's apparently no record of it anywhere.

oh, i didn't see that.

This still sucks. HE shoudl've read everything himself. He can't rely on people to do things for him. We all know how bad that can end up. And she should too. *still frustrated*

oh, i didn't see that.

This still sucks. HE shoudl've read everything himself. He can't rely on people to do things for him. We all know how bad that can end up. And she should too. *still frustrated*

what is your problem? This man lied to Michael now he is trying to screw him over and all can do is point what Michael should have done? What about what the Prince was doing? You want to point out about what the Prince was doing? Of course not

oh, i didn't see that.

oh jeez ... he lied to Mike. How childish is that.
Did this prince think it would be shits and giggles to Lie to Mike or what??

It's a shame that Michael has to travel all the way to London just to provide testimony for a case which appears to hinge on nothing more than a rich prince's words and a draft agreement for an imaginary company that's been long lost.

WHAT THE F**K!?!

So apparently this company wasn't even formed and Michael thought... wow... this case is on crack.

Okay, I'm sorry, but it's painfully obvious that Michael was being used. This is just sad.

The prince's father had to have warned him that his son was on some bullsh*t. Because after he talked to the king, MJ bounced to Japan and NEVER returned.

If this Judge had any sense, he would let MJ win. MJ does not need to settle, he needs to fight this and make that fool of a "Prince" an example. Yeah, I agree that MJ should have checked on things himself, but he clearly was not there to even do that. I am going to let that slide. I am just floored that Guy Holmes character could not even tell Mike about the company not existing before he signed anything. These people are some sickos. Goodness. Man.... damn.

It's a shame that Michael has to travel all the way to London just to provide testimony for a case which appears to hinge on nothing more than a rich prince's words and a draft agreement for an imaginary company that's been long lost

Exactly. He could be chillin' with his family and getting ready for Thanksgiving but he has to come to London to some civil trial and deal with some bull. This is clearly a waste of time and the "Prince" does not see to give a damn. This is not right.

Michael must be like Project Pat: "these dummies got me f***ed-up! :angry: "

People are so sick and twisted in this world...

I guess now we know why there was no update article reporting on Guy Holmes testimony today.

The media didn't want to explain the non-existing company and the signed by one person draft agreement, that nobody has a copy of. LOL!

Y'all ain't lying. This is some crazy stuff. I honestly can't even comprehend this stuff anymore. BTW, where are the "objective" fans at? Those ones that love to sit there and try to assume that this "Prince" is nice and Mike should have doen this and that so this "Prince" wouldn't do this to him? Where are y'all at?

that nobody has a copy of. LOL

Isn't that some mess?

It's really pathetic that the Prince is going after this money when he is a billionaire..

I looked at some (non mj sites) to what ppl are saying about this.. PPL are baging on Mike big time.. It's so annoying. Haters gallour

Fan report (Part 1) from Moonstreet @ KOPD (re: Guy Holmes testimony):

GUY HOLMES Once I joined 2 SEA'S Im learned about a written agreement called The Combined Rights Agreement" He is certain he say this agreement, which had Michael's signature on it, but not the Sheiks. He said he believed it was a finished document. When asked by by Englehart, does Michael have a copy, do you have a copy, does the Sheik have a copy, he answered no to all.

After further questioning it comes to light that the document Guy Holmes saw was a draft. He apparently sent this draft to Michael's residence in Bahrain by courier but there is no record of this as he dosnt have a receipt.

Further questioning about the "draft" that was supposedly sent to Michael for him to sign. It was sent to him with no cover letter and even though it was a draft of a contract written up under English Law, no one familar with English Law actully went though it with him.

Guy Holmes also helped organise the phographer who took the photo of Michael signing the contact with the Sheik. Under questioning it come out that Michael thought this photo was just for show as he hadnt actully signed a proper contract but the Sheik wanted the world to think Michael had actully signed to 2 SEAS.

GUY HOLMES "I learned some days after the Agreement was signed that it was not an incorperated company"

GUY HOLMES "Michael had no interest in the coperate structure of the company and only talked about his music and vision, he trusted the Sheik and Guy to look after things and make sure everything was ok"

After Michael signed this agreement there was still work to do with this company, settling the structure. Guy Holmes was under the impression that the company was formed, was told by the Sheik it was but in actul fact the comapany didnt exsist and never has.

JUDGE SWEENEY " Did you tell Michael Jackson he had signed a contract with a company that didnt exsist"

GUY HOLMES " No"
Oh, for heaven' s sake, Prince Abdullah, go home and stop bothering people who work for a living.

NICE!?!

This negro gave him money and probably DID tell MJ that they would work at projects but never for a label. F***ing idiot. I was gonna hold on from speaking more about it until I heard what was going on.

Now that I think about it. I don't even think it's necessary for Mike to testify either in person OR VIA satellite.

What's the f***in' use. "B***h I don't recall no damn contract!"

Michael be hanging with some shady ass mothaf***as. Yeah I'm mad now. Stupid b***h-ass mark, lol.

Good thing Mike got out of that "booby trap".

Who will pay the humiliation that Michael is living with all this crap? :mat: :perrin :rant:
What the Prince will do now? Cry to your daddy?:angry: :throwingstones:

So since the contract is Non- existent then does MJ still have to go?? I think he still does, but wow, what a waste of damn time!!

The prince's father had to have warned him that his son was on some bullsh*t. Because after he talked to the king, MJ bounced to Japan and NEVER returned.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened. This is just really hurtful to actually hear. Like others pointed out, after everything Michael had just been through, for this guy to come at him like this. It's total BS. The Prince's case is starting to look more and more non-exsistent. There was no company, he had Michael signing drafts of contracts for company's which didn't exsist, and now he's suing him for giving him ice cream. Fu*k. I feel really bad for Michael, I really do.

Guy Holmes also helped organise the photographer who took the photo of Michael signing the contact with the Sheik. Under questioning it come out that Michael thought this photo was just for show as he hadn't actually signed a proper contract but the Sheik wanted the world to think Michael had actually signed to 2 SEAS.

Right here shows how the Prince wanted a puppet

So the contract is Non- existent then does MJ still have to go?? I think he still does, but wow, what a waste of damn time!!

He shouldn't! I didn't think he wanted to go anyway!

It seems like the prince just wanted to be close to Mike..so he made up a bunch of crap and probably thinks its funny to trick Mike into something like this.. where is his dignity at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back