Michael Jackson nominated for five AMAs

Basically I have tried to vote and I have to register first but when I do it asks me for my zipcode, but obviously its postcode and as I reside in england it keeps saying that the code is invalid despite the fact that I have even changed the country to the UK....damn I hate these sites.

Basically I have tried to vote and I have to register first but when I do it asks me for my zipcode, but obviously its postcode and as I reside in england it keeps saying that the code is invalid despite the fact that I have even changed the country to the UK....damn I hate these sites.

You have to cheat a little bit and put down a US address since it's the American Music Awards. There have been a lot posts on this thread that have offered up US addresses to use. :)

Can you only vote in 3 categories or something? I can't find "Artist of the Year". :/

I really wish Michael to win awards, but who will receive them? Is it Jermaine again? I want Katharine to be the one who receive them because I remember Michael said in his PHM that he always wanted to present his mother onstage but she was too shy.

bumping this up so people remember to vote today...

My weekend starts tomorrow which means another big round of voting and I'm ready :gun2:

so fake its pathetic.
feck the ama and the grammies and everyone else that will
suddenly start nominating him
It's not like he hasnt won those awards before so it isnt 'suddenly'.

I hate that he is in a category with eminem... they dont even compare lol
I'm saying! Lol. Two rappers and Michael Jackson.

hes nominated for number ones? makes no sense...this is CLEARLY a set up..no need to vote Michael is going to win ANYWAY..it pisses me off that these dirty bastards didnt even THINK about nominating Michael when he was alive and now that hes no longer with us.. NOW they wanna put him all over there awards show? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

Number Ones came out HOW LONG AGO? He should have been recognized from every damn awards show..hell the music business WOULD NOT be what it is if it was not for Michael! *tear* when is this explotation bullshit going to END...I love you Michael and you have ALWAYS been #1 in my life...it just sucks that NOW your peers are starting to truly appreciate you :(
Wherefore I do understand your rant, I find the bolded a tad confusing?:scratch:
His peers, and those who are not....all you hear
is praise for Michael's inspiration and legendary genius.

He's in every Male slot except for Country and Contemporary.
Thats dam good!

Keep the voting going if its not over yet.
Nov.22 is a long way off yet.

Back