Michael Jackson nominated for five AMAs

Michael will definitely win at least 1 award, that would be great to see the AMA and hear - and the winner is.... Michael Jackson!

I cant wait....

We can not stop voting. Michael deserves to win more than just an award. We have to vote for him to win all. Otherwise he will not win anything.

yeahh i faked the address post/zip code phone number..they wouldn't accept my irish one! :(

I'm continuing to vote. Majority of the people are still rooting/talking about MJ on abc's discussion board!

man, i still cant vote for him as none of his categories are coming up for me, even when i try logging in a new

Non-US residents CAN vote for MJ in the American Music Awards!!

You need a US address, but you can use this US address generator.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

a) Just choose a 'Gender' as Male or Female
b) Choose the 'Name Set' as 'American'
c) Choose 'Country' as 'United States'

The next page gives you many details, but the important ones are the address and phone number.
I just used this and it allowed me to vote in all catagories.

Voted again!!!
pc_happy.gif

Weeee!!! Yes, yes, I agree... they should have done this LONG, LONG, LONG ago... but this is it :-/

Voted but cant they track the IP. Cause l got a note saying first that l seem familiar if l ever have visited the site before.

Voted but cant they track the IP. Cause l got a note saying first that l seem familiar if l ever have visited the site before.

Ha, everyone will get that note when they sign in.
But I do have familiar questions. Will they filter those votes from the same email address or not? Will they filter votes from non-US ip addresses or not?

Well, I'll be damned. Six email addresses and how many weeks later (?) and it FINALLY allowed me to register successfully without telling me my US street address (or my mom's, or my sister's, or my old address, or, or) was not valid. AGH!

So I finally got to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be amazing if he swept the show? Would they let it happen? I mean, I can't imagine anyone other than MJ fans are voting!

Wouldn't it be amazing if he swept the show? Would they let it happen? I mean, I can't imagine anyone other than MJ fans are voting!

I doubt it, I mean Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift are nominated... their fans average age is probably something like 15-25, the age group most likely to be on online fan clubs and such. So there will be close competition lol

Well, I'll be damned. Six email addresses and how many weeks later (?) and it FINALLY allowed me to register successfully without telling me my US street address (or my mom's, or my sister's, or my old address, or, or) was not valid. AGH!

So I finally got to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I still can't do it, it's ridiculous. They keep telling me "something is fishy, you sure this is correct?" or "you look familiar, have we seen you here before?", so I thought maybe I'd registered before, but when I try logging in with all my usernames and passwords it doesn't recognize me. SO STUPID!

OMG I still can't do it, it's ridiculous. They keep telling me "something is fishy, you sure this is correct?" or "you look familiar, have we seen you here before?", so I thought maybe I'd registered before, but when I try logging in with all my usernames and passwords it doesn't recognize me. SO STUPID!
That's what kept happening with me, so I thought it might be because they recognized an German IP address, but apparently that wasn't the problem. Their registration system often just doesn't work right, seemingly. Just try again with another email address, I guess.

VOTED AGAIN :) Keep voting, everyone! Honestly, I really, really hope Michael wins in at least most of the categories he's nominated. It would be kind of an empty victory in some sense, but nevertheless, I always, always wanted MJ to win. And that has never changed and never will.

if half the people on this board vote once everyday for every category that michael is in, i'm sure he can win all five nominations!

come on guys! we can make this happen! they're is no fans like MJ fans!

REMEMBER, it was US who helped him break all those records!!

Taylor Swift's and Lady Gaga's fans together cannot break the records we helped Michael break.

as a gift for Michael, let's sweep those awards for him!

Last edited:
What day are the AMA's?

Edit: Nevermind.

I'd vote but it keeps asking me to sign up.

What day are the AMA's?

AMA's will be shown Sunday, November 22nd 8/7c....and per the L.A. Times, Janet will be at the ceremony with a "special opening performance", obviously a tribute! So come on guys, less then two weeks away, keep up the voting and let this one be ALL about MJ!

Back