Michael Jackson nominated for five AMAs

Even though I have signed in, I'm not seeing any of the categories that Michael is nominated in......so I can't vote....I don't get it!

Even though I have signed in, I'm not seeing any of the categories that Michael is nominated in......so I can't vote....I don't get it!

Sometimes the system requires that you vote in all categories. Only after that the site allows you to vote again.

I urge you to vote in all categories.

This is going to sound very odd to most of you and you will probably say I am an idiot, but I am not voting for anyone.

I feel as though it will be more depressing for me to see him win. I feel like this should have happened so that he could have appreciated it and not now when he is gone.

But for those of you who want him to win, I wish you all luck and enjoy the show.

This was going to happen for Michael anyway. This Is It (the tour) & all kinds of Michael's albums was bound to win all kinds of awards this year,next and longer we know how unfortunate it is that he's not here to enjoy the love going out to him,but I truely believe he felt that love while he was here on earth with us. you could see how happy he was,in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
AMAs4MJ2009.jpg

come on VOTE VOTE VOTE, ALL PEOPLE WE CANT LET EMINEM OR LADY GAGA WIN, THIS, COME ON VOTE, I dont realy get why this thread is going down??! COME ON VOTEEEEE DAMN IT!

Looks like voting is over? I don't see anything about voting anymore. Well, hopefully there are enough votes already :)

Damn...I got to this too late to vote I guess.
Crossing my fingers for him on this!! He beats the hell out of all those other artists.

GET TO KNOW
The 2009 American Music Awards will air on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22 from 8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT live on ABC from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE. The 37th Annual American Music Awards is produced Larrry Klein and executive-produced by Orly Adelson. The show will feature a star-studded lineup of music's top artists and acts.

The 2009 American Music Awards will honor artists in the categories of Pop/Rock, Country, Rap/Hip-Hop, Soul/R&B, Alternative, Adult Contemporary, Latin and Contemporary Inspirational. For the third year in a row, winners will be determined by online voting, which will be live the day of the nominations and open until 11:59 PM PT on Friday November 13th.

Fans can go to the AMA Facebook page to find performer and presenter announcements, artist information and more.

A press conference to announce the nominees was held on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at the BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL.

This year's AMA tickets and VIP ticket packages are now on sale at www.ticketmaster.com or call 1-877-AEG-TICKETS.

I hope that Janet does not receive the award. The award belongs to Michael. I did not vote for her.

I prefer any other family member.

Sorry for stupid question but i'm not american and wanna ask if AMA will start after an hour or after 25 hours ? :)

I hope he wins something but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I will be watching tomorrow.

If anyone gets a line on where we can watch it in Europe, please let us know! Like online streaming or something. Although it will be on at something like 3am here, lol, I'd still like to watch if possible.

Last edited:
I hope that Janet does not receive the award. The award belongs to Michael. I did not vote for her.

I prefer any other family member.

It will belong to Michael no matter who accepts, I prefer if Janet would than to see Jermaine kiss another award lol like he won it.

Back