Michael Jackson nominated for five AMAs

It will belong to Michael no matter who accepts, I prefer if Janet would than to see Jermaine kiss another award lol like he won it.

:::DEAD:::

I really hope MJ wins ALL 5 of the awards. He deserves them all.

I am not ready to see MJ losing Entertainer of the Year to Taylor Swift. I don't think I will take this mildly.

It will belong to Michael no matter who accepts, I prefer if Janet would than to see Jermaine kiss another award lol like he won it.

Some fans just do not want to see what she did.

Tomorrow, here in Brazil one of the most popular television programs of the country will talk about the interview and call Michael addict.

Janet betrayed the memory of his brother.

I do not like this woman and I do not want her to receive the award.

Jermaine can kiss many awards he wants.

I am not ready to see MJ losing Entertainer of the Year to Taylor Swift. I don't think I will take this mildly.

If this happens, I swear Ms. Swift will never see her pop country music on the charts anymore and Kanye gonna be my wingman

Michael is better than all the others.

If he doesn't win in all category, it doesn't mean the others are better.

Everybody knows, Michael beat all the others artistes. It's not a secret.

Kenny Ortega tweets about this ceremony I saw on a french forum:

"MJ AMA ALL THE WAY! TWEET DREAMS TOY with the love, L.O.V.E."

Some fans just do not want to see what she did.

Tomorrow, here in Brazil one of the most popular television programs of the country will talk about the interview and call Michael addict.

Janet betrayed the memory of his brother.

I do not like this woman and I do not want her to receive the award.

Jermaine can kiss many awards he wants.

Sorry that you feel that way. I would prefer to see Janet over Jermaine. I think she was just being honest as she saw it. We fans don't have to like it, but we weren't there.

Thats actually not very fair. She is still entertaining and producing records.

Um, I only love Michael and his 3 angels in Jackson clan.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ditto. I also have a very strong respect for Rebbie & Jackie.

ETA: It is 8:25AM on the east coast. The show starts in 11h35 minutes from now.

I don't know if many here have seen the promos for the AMAs, but they put a lot of emphasis on MJ's 5 nominations. All that so they can attract more viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9td27GDyY

I have not watch the show in years, but i will tonight...and MJ better win his 5 awards. ****I pray****

Last edited:
Thats actually not very fair. She is still entertaining and producing records.

But it also isn't fair for Michael either. He was working so hard on his return and on his new album with so many artists, and in the end, he doesn't give to finish because he is killed. He was working so hard for his fans, to give them something they've never experienced before.

Now that's unfair.

I remember about two or three months before June, the papz asked him, "making any new music Michael?" And Michael responded, "oh, all kinds of titles!"

Michael deserves this more than anyone, and we know it.

Tonight is the night guys. Let's say one last prayer today that Michael wins all five nominations! He can do it. Remember Grammy's 1984?

Last edited:
Hating Janet is so ridiculous. She is the only one now who deserves our support!

Anyway, I am not sure if they were posted, but are there any links for LIVE stream on AMA???

Last edited:
That's the only thing I've found as well, but I think it's just the red carpet coverage. Aghgh, I want to see the actual show! :( :Whine: I have TVU Player installed and there are lots of channels from America ... lots of FOX, NBC and CBS affiliates, but no one ever streams ABC. Frustrating.

Kenny Ortega tweets about this ceremony I saw on a french forum:"MJ AMA ALL THE WAY! TWEET DREAMS TOY with the love, L.O.V.E."
Ok, a question off topic, but can someone tell me what "TOY" means, lol? Kenny tweets that a lot and I don't know what he's talking about. A person? An abbreviation? :scratch:

But it also isn't fair for Michael either. He was working so hard on his return and on his new album with so many artists, and in the end, he doesn't give to finish because he is killed. He was working so hard for his fans, to give them something they've never experienced before.

Now that's unfair.

I remember about two or three months before June, the papz asked him, "making any new music Michael?" And Michael responded, "oh, all kinds of titles!"

Michael deserves this more than anyone, and we know it.

Tonight is the night guys. Let's say one last prayer today that Michael wins all five nominations! He can do it. Remember Grammy's 1984?

I am putting my personal feelings for Michael on the side for a moment. Yes, he may have been working on stuff. Yes, he was working hard on something that was never completed. Yes, he should win 'something' or be noticed in some way because he is Michael Jackson; but I don't think taking away from todays talent should have been the way to go. In my heart he is the best and can never be replaced but he isn't here to reap any benefits from this.

Hating Janet is so ridiculous. She is the only now now who deserves our support!

Anyway, I am not sure if they were posted, but are there any links for LIVE stream on AMA???

To be honest, I have all of Michaels records. I used to have the Jackson 5 and the Jacksons on cassette, record album and 8 track (as I had Thriller and Off The wall---later replaced by CD) but I have not one Janet CD at all.

Its not that I dislike her, its that I didn't like her style or most of the songs she sang. (I might buy this new CD because its a greatest hits with some nice stuff....)

Yes, he should win 'something' or be noticed in some way because he is Michael Jackson; but I don't think taking away from todays talent should have been the way to go.

How is Michael winning some awards taking anything away from today's talent? Michael is the best selling artist of the year in America and worldwide. He absolutley deserves to be awarded for this in my opinion. Also the AMA nominations were made based on sales in the first place I believe.

Back