Michael Jackson nominated for five AMAs

Registered and voted! :)
Thanks for the addresses #1MJStan, they came in handy. lol

Keep voting. Do it for Michael and his legacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

How are these nominations decided? Is it Sales based? Cause Im trying to figure out why Michael has been nominated so much.

I feel like everything these days that should be positive and make me feel happy just pains me cause he should be here. Michael would be delighted, have to focus on that I guess.

How are these nominations decided? Is it Sales based? Cause Im trying to figure out why Michael has been nominated so much.

I feel like everything these days that should be positive and make me feel happy just pains me cause he should be here. Michael would be delighted, have to focus on that I guess.

yes it is.

Fans need to keep voting. Taylor Swift fans are going all out for this. No one seems to think MJ fans will be able to top them.

Can we vote more than once? I tried twice and it looks like it is accepting

Can we vote more than once? I tried twice and it looks like it is accepting

I don't think so. I had the same thing happen while using Firefox and before confirming through my email.

Each time you cast a vote for a category, it'll say thank you for voting for Michael Jackson, etc.

I just tried logging back in to see if I can vote again, but it won't let me re-vote. ;)

yes it is.

Since it is based on sales, that means sales for 2009 are already decided and that means Michael might have the winner for the category bestselling album with a small margin from Taylor Swift but if it is only based on sales as of today! He still leads but I donno when do they take the figures and when Taylor will re-release her album, this is very close! If she released it in November I think it will be too late to add her latest sales in this category so I am hoping Michael will secure his chance in winning. :angel:

I don't think so. I had the same thing happen while using Firefox and before confirming through my email.

Each time you cast a vote for a category, it'll say thank you for voting for Michael Jackson, etc.

I just tried logging back in to see if I can vote again, but it won't let me re-vote. ;)

you can always create new email accounts and vote as much as you want :) thats how the teens of today vote for their "stars" like britney, gaga or taylor these days...

it goes by sales and airplay

this things make me upset. I have waited and voted all those years and i hoped he would get one for Thriller 25 but no one had mercy...
they should have showered him with awards.

this things make me upset. I have waited and voted all those years and i hoped he would get one for Thriller 25 but no one had mercy...
they should have showered him with awards.

Why Thriller 25? it only had the original songs from thriller and some remixes.

Guys help me out!!! I can't vote! :(

I registered all my information (fake info lol) and it all passed but then when I went to vote for Michael, this came up:

Hey, you look familiar! Have we seen you here before?

^ What the hell? And then I had to fill in AGAIN my street address etc...

And so I went to vote again and AGAIN that stupid message came up! :(

I registered all my information (fake info lol) and it all passed but then when I went to vote for Michael, this came up:

Maybe someone else has already useed the same info, and one person can't vote many times a day or something?

I have talked to soooo many people in the last 24 hours that didn't even realize Michael had been nominated. We've got to get the word out to these people :) Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Youtube...any other social networking sites you may be involved with.

Wow.......surprised and not surprised at the same time....

5 nominations, huh? What a world...what a world....

Now as i see the nominies, i think Favorite male and artis of the year are justifiable, cause after his dead he got back in the charts with his singles and albums.
But the nominies for best album aren't fair for an old album against the others.
If it was some other BIG artist, we would also be against.

voted
I'm gonna be pissed if he doesn't win this !!
all this artists have nothing on MJ

Vote, vote, vote, vote, vote and vote, you can use different emails to vote..just vote wether you like the freakin category or not VOTE! This is the last time he will get a nomination as a current artist moving forward he will only get posthumous awards from now on and since the AMA's is based on Airplay and album sales, Michael more than deserves it. Vote!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget the other categories as well, don;t vote for one category...VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you're signed in...

this is so exicting omg this just like the thriller era all these awards

Non-US residents can easily vote for MJ in the American Music Awards without using the same address for each person!!

You do need a US address, but you can use this US address generator to generate a new address for each person.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

a) Just choose a 'Gender' as Male or Female
b) Choose the 'Name Set' as 'American'
c) Choose 'Country' as 'United States'

The next page gives you many details, but the important ones are the address and phone number.
I just used this and it allowed me to vote in all catagories.

LETS MAKE MIKE AN AMA WINNER!!!

I really hope all votes count! but a question Do You think the site records IP Adresses? It is a very common thing for websites to do. and if so you can find ones location by your IP.

Did anyone ever find it within their HEARTS to take the time to post that 5th direct link???

Oh well :lol: I have voted all 5 for Michael to win American Music Awards

Last edited:

Hi Miss Chanel

You gonna have to register ABC board so you can vote for Michael. And you can not use fake email address you will not be able to vote for the polls. I had abc account years ago so I vote for Michael.

Back