Michael Jackson nominated for five AMAs

Feel free to use this address-it's the least he could do.

Dr Conrad Murray MD 2110 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas Nevada

i seriosuly spit my coke over this... :lmao: you owe me a keyboard.. :giggle:

as for peeps having issues votign more then once.. gotta clear your cookies between votes:)

I read in the newspaper today that AMA is based on sales plus online votes, so LETS VOTE!!!! All for Michael!

Its very nice Michael is being awarded with all these prices.. But it matters none to me since he is not here anymore...... :(

........Wow,thats a' great tribute to hinm,I sure will be votin´:D:yes::D:punk:

Did anyone figure out how to vote more than once? I cleared my cookies and signed under a different email address and it wouldn't let me vote again. Is it the IP address?

I voted four or five times now. I sure hope he wins. As a final tribute from the fans to our dear Michael...

I voted for MJ, I hope he sweeps this like he did the 1984 grammy's.

Voted!!! I had troubles filling out the details but finally, I use Miami Univeristy address and number! lol!!! Happy it worked! Voted Beyonce whenever she is nominated not with MJ. She is great too. She dedicate Halo for MJ in every concert she plays and put MJ picture on big screen. I didn't vote Eminem. His videos are so disgusting!

Did anyone figure out how to vote more than once? I cleared my cookies and signed under a different email address and it wouldn't let me vote again. Is it the IP address?

Try going under options and delete Browsing history. Then logout and refresh the page again. It worked for me!

Also, we need to vote for the all of the categories for them to count our votes, so not just the categories Mj is in!

Try going under options and delete Browsing history. Then logout and refresh the page again. It worked for me!

Also, we need to vote for the all of the categories for them to count our votes, so not just the categories Mj is in!

Oh, THANK YOU! I didn't know that. Maybe that's why it was giving me a hard time. :)

Really? Am I the only one who did not know about this particular rule?

Okay, after submitting the information, I managed to vote for Michael in all 5 categories he was featured in! OMG!!! I crying right now! Tears of joy & sadness ..... :cry:

Back