Michael Jackson nominated for five AMAs

i just register with all fake info besides email address.lol,its easy to pass through to vote

what a Community i tell you... love eh? no one can help and post a 5th direct link..

UGH- do they want my social security number too!?!?!?

AND HE BETTER WIN THEM ALL!!!!!
they can't honestly think any of the competitors' music is better than Michael's, lol

Finally! just got through registering and am now in the process of voting, voting, voting!

For us Americans who live in The United States who can Vote for Michael Jackson
I was able to post direct links for 4 categorys. go back to find my post) Still hoping someone else will post the 5th Category direct link
Also make sure to register with ABC.com before you vote.

ooh.... THANK YOU.. let me see if i can vote AGAIN.:punk:

man, i cant vote!, is it only for people of the United Estates right?, God, vote for me, but i think one can only vote once, if not, VOTE FOR ME

You can vote for Michael or the Number Ones:

Artist of the Year MICHAEL JACKSON
Pop/Rock Male Vocalist MICHAEL JACKSON
Pop/Rock Album MICHAEL JACKSON NUMBER ONES
Soul/R & B Soul Male Vocalist MICHAEL JACKSON
Soul/R & B Album MICHAEL JACKSON NUMBER ONES

You are missing the POP/ROCK ALBUM http://abc.go.com/shows/american-music-awards/vote?vid=2952

Oh God if you can vote more than once do it for me! and all those of us who CANT!!! ,unfair! Michael is a worldwide artist, if the whole world could vote he for sure will WIN! vote for me and all of us who cannot:yes:

Oh God if you can vote more than once do it for me! and all those of us who CANT!!! ,unfair! Michael is a worldwide artist, if the whole world could vote he for sure will WIN! vote for me and all of us who cannot:yes:
What's unfair about it? It's an American award, not a World award. I personally think awards & trophies are silly and don't mean anything.

whooo! damn i feel like i signed my life away just to vote lol let the voting machine begin!!!

i'm sooo happy!!!! MJ FTW!

What's unfair about it? It's an American award, not a World award. I personally think awards & trophies are silly and don't mean anything.

I totally know what you mean but I see both sides. And then there's the fact that even tho he sorta kinda downplayed the importance of awards, Michael told that story about how he cried after being passed over for one during OTW era. So becuz he appreciated being recognized for his achievements, some of us like to see him win for those achievements.

Gotta admit I'm a little shocked by this myself, but if it's based on sales and airplay and he's earned these nominations, I hope he wins them. I pleasantly surprised that his numbers were high enough with music from the past to crack categories for music of the present. And yeah, it sucks that he had to pass away to get this kind of recognition and we would have rather it be for new music with him still here to enjoy it all, but maybe in a year or two we will get that....at least one of the two (nominations for new music...but of course, he still won't be here to enjoy it. :( ).

Gonna definitely register and vote. :) Thanks to the OP for posting the good news! :flowers:

it sucks whn you dont remember you are registered someplace!... Im voting as i type this! All for MJ baby ALL for MJ

Umm theres no need to be rude, i know what you mean, i was just sayin it, i also think they are kinda silly, but if theres is someone who deserves awards (even though they dont mean nothing) that is Michael Jackson

One more thing, AMERICANS are not only the people on the United states, what about Canada, is not an "american" country????:bugeyed:bugeyed so SHUT UP:yes: eye for an eye:wild:

This is great that mj has been nomiated on the amas! GO MIKE!! :punk:

The fact that some of those people are in the same categories as him is laughable.......I mean really. You look at the his name and than the rest of the nominees and it's like......NEXT. Please don't make me laugh.

If these people win....Kayne needs to run his ass up there....lol
:lol:

Let's hope he's standing by, just in case.

stop fighting in here. L.O.V.E. it is all about love.
Stupid ABC is running this thing? I voted nevertheless.
Once you sign up with them they have all your data? huh! even from the time I wrote about Oprah/Michael show. hmm!

Can you not vote if not in USA That don't sound right???? seems like anyone could vote right..

I have a few more email accounts I will try and vote with them. I am getting all my friends to do the same. hee! hee!
Please don't say it is late. His Children will get them..aww!

I registered and voted for Michael! The way I look at it is all these other artists are young and have plenty of chances to win again, but Michael is gone and when will Michael be nominated again? Most likely never, I want him to go out on top. I hope he sweeps the whole damn thing. He deserves it for all he's done for the music industry and according to the way the AMA's are determined, Michael deserves it soley based on airplay and album sales alone. The AMA's have been good to Michael and i'm happy for him.

I really hope he wins something.

even if your not in usa.. use the addresses a few of us posted and register and vote!!!! :ninja:

i posted an address in las vegas for peeps to use and someone posted a link to a cali area :lol: just use your real email addy :)

heres the address again:
8450 W charleston Blvd
Las Vegas NV 89117

i finally got to vote.. it was my work blockin the pop up windows so thats why i struggled so much earlier today.. but i voted.. with all my email addys :lmao:

No offence to anyone, and I hope Mike wins, but seriously - what's with all the nominations NOW?
Too little too late, IMO.

How do you mean too little too late and all the voting now?

I am thinking that you mean America ??? If you don't mean it that cool and if you do cool..
Still, If Michael were still here today he'd be up for an award because.... THis Is IT was going to be Michaels time around all the artist that were huge in USA at that time are all coming out with albums now... Michael would have been awarded either way. it was going to be his time in USA. It is sooooo very competitive in USA in the world of artists and Michael came out ON TOP HERE. he deserves these awards and either way would have gotten them. Michael is from America and known EVERYWHERE. just because some asshole name tom tried to mess Michael over dosen't mean poeple from The States gave up on him. Michael has always been loved.. I know I have loved him all my life... he is my Hero and I am not a hero type of person.

Last edited:
Back