Michael Jackson nominated for five AMAs

And honestly let's face it..most times this is how it works... don't it always seem to go... that you don't know what you've got till it's gone? I think that's definitely the case here, which is the reason for the massive sales and the nominations.

I`m on facebook and that`s why I can vote :) Hurray :)

And I just voted :)
Michael Forever

Is anyone else having problems voting?...Why do they make it so friggin' difficult?!

I am too. I tried to sign up with ABC.com and they said I'm already signed up with it but that my birthday doesn't match, and others are having problems on twitter, etc. I don't know what to do. Why would one have to belong to something to vote. That's stupid.

And honestly let's face it..most times this is how it works... don't it always seem to go... that you don't know what you've got till it's gone? I think that's definitely the case here, which is the reason for the massive sales and the nominations.

yea I guess you do have a point there
I just really wanted him to get this kind of acknowledgement when he was alive
but anyway I really don't want to start complaining about everything like other ppl are doing I'm really happy that hes nominated...

No matter what I do it keeps asking for my street address again...

i'm having issues voting as well.. guess i'll have to wait till i'm at home. wonder if my work is blocking it. When i click the vote button it takes me to the top of the main page... :scratch:

ohh and if anyone needs zip codes.. heres a few for Las Vegas areas lol

if you need addresses too let me know :)

Goddamn, why do they have to know your street address, city, phone number, etc?
I can't vote at all because of that crap. Is anybody else able to?

Michael better win every single one. He's the only nominee that is worthy and that deserves it anyway.

It's letting me vote now. I hope Michael gets all of them!

I just finished voting!!! good luck Michael we love you!!!!!

sending 4 leaf clovers to heaven for you!

Stacey hun how did u vote as it wont seem to let me :( xoxo

I put my name and email as it really is, then I used one of the restaurant addresses that Andrew Ryan posted in this thread, and it worked! Lol. If you use that link he posted it should work. :)

I put my name and email as it really is, then I used one of the restaurant addresses that Andrew Ryan posted in this thread, and it worked! Lol. If you use that link he posted it should work. :)

oddd it didnt even ask me for an addres.. am i at the right site? :lol:

oddd it didnt even ask me for an addres.. am i at the right site? :lol:

Haha, I dunno? It made me put it in twice! Lol. It might have sniffed that I'm not actually in America lol. It seemed to let me vote in the end though. :scratch:

i'm having issues voting as well.. guess i'll have to wait till i'm at home. wonder if my work is blocking it. When i click the vote button it takes me to the top of the main page... :scratch:

ohh and if anyone needs zip codes.. heres a few for Las Vegas areas lol

if you need addresses too let me know :)

Hi there hun is it possible u can give me an addy as it isnt doing mine as im from the uk,i think this is wat stacey ment to do?thanks hun x0x0

I think we can vote more than once. Not positive though. You might have to clear your cookies so that you can vote again.

Michael deserves these awards! Let's make it happen for him!

I am so excited about this. I am bubbling over inside. Think if he wins all five. That would be so awesome.

Ive been voting!! You can vote over and over if you continue to delete your cookies.
Michael has to win....we can do this!!!

Back