Michael Jackson Issues Statement Regarding Participation in a Jackson 5 Reunion

but ppl are picking the statement apart way to much

No kidding, lol.

I guess if you throw a bone to a starving dog, they'll pick it apart to death. It's definitely cool that there was speedy statement made though, providing this is legit. I haven't read through all the pages to see what the word on that is though.

For some reason I believe in this "concert soon" statement BUT the concert (tour?) will probably be in USA ( :( ) or just one performance somewhere, maybe a special. ;) Europe and the rest of the world later. I kinda hope so because I'm out of job and I couldn't travel or buy expensive cuncert tickets. :D

I've grown to really like Jermaine but he needs to shut up about the reunion of J5.:doh:

The only MJ concerts the U.S. has had in 18 years that I know of has been the 30th Anniversary, the United We Stand special (not really an MJ concert) and one or two shows in Hawaii (hardly counts as U.S. though..).

So I hope he does a show here for once.

Oh I pray he does a US Tour for once or at least do a few shows throughout the country. I'll just throw this out there again, just speculation and discussion.

If he did tour, I would prefer he actually do two legs of it. One leg across the globe, the second across North America. I think that would be fair to everyone. Of course he would probably not get to all the places he did before but at least it would be a little more fair.

I mean us USA fans have been getting the short end of a lot of Michael stuff over the past decade (or two) so it would be nice to be given something. Notice I'm not counting the MSG concert or the little performances here and there.

Its about time the US was given some love :D. Despite popular rumor, he is still greatly loved here by majority. Its just the Media here that tears him apart.

I also pray I have money by then to be able to afford it all lol.

wouldnt surprise me if there were a couple of specials maybe in vegas then a short tour in europe. i cant see it being anything big

Yeah, it could have a double-meaning, but usually, in the context of Michael, "in concert" means a performance!

Vic

lol.... for the sake of people on here not having a stroke if they're disappointed by anything, lol...we'll def wait till he def clears it up. especially since the surest thing in that statement is that he will give us multiple projects....and..that could be..all at one time. and as far as someo on here wondering about his word choice, and context...i would bet that MJ assumes that his fans are smart....like his lyric says in Privacy. so far, he doesn't seem to be wrong...since we all are picking this statement apart.

Last edited:
Translation: Don't try to reach or contact the good Dr. with a bunch of bullcrap. Keep it movin'. lol

Bingo and that is a very smart move. I like the way it was done.

jermaine should stop commiting Michaels name to projects he is trying to start, it makes Michael look bad.

Im excited by this statement though!

starts a fund for this :) it's nice when its official statements coming out about plans instead of rumours and speculation... checks passport to make sure its ready - somehow i kinda doubt US dates

...................Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!:D:wild: Great news!!!:D:wild::clapping: Bring it ON,babe!:wub::D:wild::clapping::wild::punk:

OMG THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!

I'm so glad he finally said something about...

Do you think it'll keep Jermaine quiet?!?!?!

Oh well...it would have been nice to see him do something with his family again....but i can;t complain i suppose...
I am a huge fan of the whole Jackson family, but if it weren't for michael and janet i would never have heard of them...coz i was fans of them first..and even now prefer their music to the rest of the jacksons
so even if he decides not to work with the brothers thats ok...id probably be more looking foward to a solo project/concert of his anyway coz that away he doesn't have to compromise his creativity to fit in with what his brothers want...(and I would imagine that would be difficult being younger than most of them..its probably a little brother thing)...

Anyway Im looking foward to what michael has planned..sounds like its gonna be HUGE!!! :D And I am also looking foward to whatever the rest of the family are gonna do...I hope they come to Australia!!!!

GREAT news!! :D Concert(s?) sounds amazing. I'm hoping for a tour, allthough in a much smaller scale than his pevious ones. I wouldn't mind a few TV-performances and specials as well. Damn, I'm getting too exited here!:clapping: And having a new spokesperson is cool too. Shows that Michael is putting togeher a team he can trust to do it's job.:yes:

i cant wait it will be great! :)
It good to see mike out & bout again!

His statement was credited to a spokesperson dubbed "Dr. Tohme." The publicity firm that distributed the statement declined to elaborate on the person's identity
Dr. Tohme? Who's this person?

who the heck is Dr Tohme :scratch:

I want to know who that claimed spokesperson is.

It's probably an alias for Michael.

all these funny names are imo mj just taking the pee

Why the name 'Dr Tohme'? Maybe there's some kind of code behind this name that MJ made up to keep us fans busy trying to figure out while we wait for him. lol

Maybe it's an anagram!

DRTOHME. Could be ... 'The dorm'? (sounds like a movie) 'R method'? How about 'd mother', or 'motherd'? Or 'other md'? (that would go with the 'Dr' part. lol)

:lol:

Or perhaps an acronym?

Drive Right To Our Home Monday Evening.

Phew, glad I got that figured out. So, see you Monday, MJ. :p

Gee, I guess I have been waiting a long time. :smilerolleyes: Oh well, doesn't hurt to have another thing to do while I wait for MJ. :lol:

Why the name 'Dr Tohme'? Maybe there's some kind of code behind this name that MJ made up to keep us fans busy trying to figure out while we wait for him. lol

Maybe it's an anagram!

DRTOHME. Could be ... 'The dorm'? (sounds like a movie) 'R method'? How about 'd mother', or 'motherd'? Or 'other md'? (that would go with the 'Dr' part. lol)

Or perhaps an acronym?

Drive Right To Our Home Monday Evening.

Phew, glad I got that figured out. So, see you Monday, MJ. :p

Gee, I guess I have been waiting a long time. :smilerolleyes: Oh well, doesn't hurt to have another thing to do while I wait for MJ. :lol:

cool :) - or lexigram? home to me; more to (c) ome; Rome (wasn't built in a day - implied?)

cool :) - or lexigram? home to me; more to (c) ome; Rome (wasn't built in a day - implied?)
:yes: Sure, could be that; sounds like MJ...

Have we got any word game experts here? Specializing in MJ references? It could be pretty complicated... :unsure:

Doing a few concerts isn't fair cause then other fans in different countries will get jealous including me!

Let's hope that a fan does not find the e-mail of his new team and start harrassing them with e-mails. ;)

This is the first official statement we've had for a year!!!

Has he really got a new team??? - then he is preparing something!!!

so no one likes the Dr love name for mike then...?

Back