Michael Jackson For Sale (New Documentary)

I really hope someone posts this online tomorrow. I'm gutted I don't get a signal on Five. :(

*michaels hair was set on fire*

(some dude)"unfortunately he was never able to grow his hair again...and thats why he wears a wig" HUGE PREGNANT PAUSE!!

lmao

He wears a wig because the pepsi accident made him lose his hair?? but he has hair in the making of ghosts with short hair.... huh??

Any fact to the pepsi accident doing anything more than making his hair a tiny bit further back?

Was that pepsi accident really that bad?

Although mainly stupid, theres some amusing comments in there by the voice over dude. Santa comment made me giggle.

He wears a wig because the pepsi accident made him lose his hair?? but he has hair in the making of ghosts with short hair.... huh??

Any fact to the pepsi accident doing anything more than making his hair a tiny bit further back?

Was that pepsi accident really that bad?

Well said, and the Pepsi accident was that bad. Michael lost a tiny it of hair which I think grew back.

I'm not watch this so called "documemtary" really tabloid trash at the moment, but recording it. From what you guys are say, it's crap but the the worst of programs on Michael. Just another inaccurate and annoying one.

This documentary is really gunna make album sales go up.
Negative documentarys always do.
Imagine what a positive one would do...

"Crashing Down Around Him".... is this where the program goes from neutral to negative... :'(

EDIT:
Well said, and the Pepsi accident was that bad. Michael lost a tiny it of hair which I think grew back.

I'm not watch this so called "documemtary" really tabloid trash at the moment, but recording it. From what you guys are say, it's crap but the the worst of programs on Michael. Just another inaccurate and annoying one.

Just looking at his stuff Is worth watching this program, this is the best documentary since "The Jacksons Are Coming" as of now i'm loving it, I blank out the few negatives it has so far, I just hope it doesn't become really negative though....

Its not THAT bad. There's been worse. It's not total crap either, if we are honest here Michael does have an extremely big ego and probably does see himself a King. His son's are Prince Michael for gods sake.

So far its been quite stupid and pointless. Just seems to me they were doing a documentary on the auction, then when it got cancelled they had to make something of what they had already done. Its lots of interviews with regards to the items on sale and such (so far)

And also...no mention of W**** J**** or the allegations..YET! So I guess thats something

Its not THAT bad. There's been worse. It's not total crap either, if we are honest here Michael does have an extremely big ego and probably does see himself a King. His son's are Prince Michael for gods sake.

I agree. Its not completely slanderous. Theres even been some humorous moments.

"That christmas everyone was excited. But not cos of the arrival in a fat man in a red suit but a skinny zombie in a red suit!" :lol:

"Crashing Down Around Him".... is this where the program goes from neutral to negative... :'(

That's rich coming from Five, considering there revenue is crashing down and they are barely serviving and look for another corporation like the BBC to save them, just like Channel 4 who's made a few negative documentaries about Michael full of inaccuracies and lies.

Wasn't his grandfather called Prince?

So far its been quite stupid and pointless. Just seems to me they were doing a documentary on the auction, then when it got cancelled they had to make something of what they had already done. Its lots of interviews with regards to the items on sale and such (so far)

And also...no mention of W**** J**** or the allegations..YET! So I guess thats something

Allegations are here.... and the *so called* Dangling... But they are blaming the media!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBH yes they have mentioned the negative things...but VERY briefly, they arn't dwelling on it! If they cut it out, they wouldn't be telling the whole story! And thats not good either. They mentioned them to explain the media perception!

Back