Michael Jackson For Sale (New Documentary)

I'm not aware of Mike signing a contract with channel 5 allowing them no holds bared access to his personal financies and accounts, thus this will be pure speculation and sensationalism.

I also can't see Michael giving Five no holds bared access to his personal finances and accounts. I'll record this program but I doubt that I'll watch it, as Five is just the Daily Star tabloid of television ie pure crap when it comes to documentaries !

I caught a brief glimpse of the TV advert for this last night as my wife watched something she recorded on Channel 5. I still have it on tape but have no way transfer the video to my PC, sorry!

Anyway, the advert said

"the items Michael Jackson didn't want you to see"
"The items Michael Jackson didn't want to sell"

So, Michael Jackson didn't want us to see them? Why the heck are they on public display at a venue channel 5 are themselves able to record footage at?? Why did Michael Jackson agree to allow them to be displayed even though the auction has now cancelled?? These guys are idiots.

It's definitely going to portray Mike Jack as being on the tightrope of financial ruin. It will say that he had to have the auction to settle debts and was forced into it. I think it will also say that the auction has been cancelled because the "unexpected" success of 'This Is It' means he longer has to sell them.

this programme will only be good for viewing high quality footage of items that we may have never seen before and nothing else. Probably best just to mute the sound while this is on to limit the frustration you're going to have while watching it.

It's definitely going to portray Mike Jack as being on the tightrope of financial ruin. It will say that he had to have the auction to settle debts and was forced into it. I think it will also say that the auction has been cancelled because the "unexpected" success of 'This Is It' means he longer has to sell them.
That's exactly what I think too! :no:

the items Michael Jackson didn't want you to see"
"The items Michael Jackson didn't want to sell"

So, Michael Jackson didn't want us to see them? Why the heck are they on public display at a venue channel 5 are themselves able to record footage at?? Why did Michael Jackson agree to allow them to be displayed even though the auction has now cancelled?? These guys are idiots.

exactly what a bunch of idiots trying create some drama out of nothing. thankfully its shown late at night an no one will be watching. i hate to think the crap that will be pulled b4 the shows start. cant wait for july 9th and all the hate that the media will spew.if ony mj would sue these assholes.

Will someone record this and share with us who can't see it.

I know it will propably be a bad and negative doc, but still it's always best to see what the enemy says! :lol:

I think we'll be able to record it for people who can't see it. We just got software installed today so we can record things from the satellite to the computer (SCART to RCA, so it's not wonderful quality, but still pretty decent). If things go ok and we successfully manage to catch the show, I could upload it later tonight on megaupload. Am I allowed to post links for that here? I'd prefer not to put it on YouTube.

I totally expect it to be negative and filled with all that W**** J**** crap the British press are famous for, but we'll watch it nonetheless. Probably yell at the TV, but watch it.

Last edited:
Nobody even watches C5 these days............do they? Some regions still dont even get a signal on that channel, which says it all.

again people are making profit out this.
I hate this,why people are doing this?just leave him alone
and I hope someone will record this,just to see

it's not everyday MJ related things are on t.v. :huh:

I know, its just boring though that its always bull shit and that they cant see the public dont buy it, look at the album sales and ticket sales!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by KB50MJ View Post
Is there anyway someone can view this in the U.S.?
Not that I'm aware of. Most of the UK channels do allow people to watch some shows on their websites, but only if you're on a UK server. If you're in another country you just get a message saying it's "for UK audiences only" or "this video isn't available in your area". (I get the same thing trying to watch shows from my own country, the US. Because I'm outside the US currently. Frustrating.)

Between uploads & YouTube, I'm sure we'll all have plenty of ways to be disgusted by it within the next couple of days.

Nobody even watches C5 these days............do they? Some regions still dont even get a signal on that channel, which says it all.

Your right about that. The only thing I ever record on Five is the excellent debate show The Wright Stuff. Everything on that channel is crap, and like Channel 4 of have made a number of negative documentaries about Michael they have also lost a lot of revenue and are struggling to servive. So it's kind of ironic they are screening a documentary about Michael's finances that wrongly claims he lost his fortune, when the fact it I presume Michael could buy Five or at least give them money to servive.

Im Sky+ing it, i would hope they just concentrate on Michael's items not any unnecessary false stuff, and if they do, it should be an enjoyable program to watch!! can't wait!

Hi,
Waiting for your opinions on the documentary, 'cos here i can't watch it. I don't have any satellite channel.
Was it worth to see it?? Was it "good" for MJ or not?

Thanks!!

I just hope it isn't too negative, but when it comes to Michael documentaries it seems there's small chance of that. Analysing his spending habits or something like that the advert says. I'm Sky +ing it so I'll read this thread when it's been on and if it seems good I'll watch it lol. I've had enough of negativity!

Imagine all of your posessions being on show for everyone to see or buy

"Thought he was a god, who became a God King Thing."

Sounds so professional this.

why u all watching this crap lol this is the last time ill be entering this thread for my own health lol

OMG!! did u guys hear the rare recording of ill be there ??

Back