Michael Jackson 'Behind The Mask Project' Press Release & Trailer / Video on Page 11

Re: Michael Jackson 'Behind The Mask Project' Press Release & Trailer

finally! I am really interested to see what they did with all the fan videos. I know that a lot of fans are unhappy that we will have the fans in yet another official video, but I really like this concept and look forward to seeing the video.

excited 'bout this...no matter what other's view/opinion about this, respect it though. I support it & appreciate coz the fans are there & MJ loved his fans. it's something special, although its more awesome if its an actual music video coz BTM is really a great song but still this is Amazing....MJFam in 103 countries! the force of MJ♥ Just show sum Love guys, even if u dont like the video. ♥ITS ALL FOR LOVE♥ miss u

TIDBITS:The date had a special meaningActually it is the day after the verdict. June 13th 2005…… MJFam♥

AND ALSO LETS TREND THIS ON TWITTER GUYS!!! BEHIND THE MASK♥

:girl_happy: finally!!!

Finally!

We once saw pictures of people with masks on the back of their heads, I wonder what happened to that project?

I am looking forward to seeing this. A lot of fans put in time and effort and that should be appreciated.

This is cool. I made the 1st trailer cut... I know some of the ppl. that were on the other trailers... some are from here... :) Its nice to be part of something that will be connected to Michael...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I made the 1st teaser cut too.... also in the third one, in one of the crowd dance.
I hope this video will be good!

So excited to see the final product. Does anyone know what will be the next single to be released? It would be cool if Best of Joy could be released near the end of the month. *hint* *hint*

thank you so much for sharing

Re: When will the BEHIND THE MASK video be released? [ Video Trailer added Page 8]

thank you so much for sharing

Re: When will the BEHIND THE MASK video be released? [ Video Trailer added Page 8]

Im in the latest trailer!

Im in the latest trailer, 2nd from the bottom 5 over!

im sorry but this is just sad....i hate this... hate the idea!

What would they do if it wasn't for fans......

im sorry but this is just sad....i hate this... hate the idea!

why do you hate it?

i dont know what i think yet, its cool that some people from here are going to be in there, but i also like a good videoclip with profs dancers or so, like hollywood tonight..

I am so excited for this.

For those who "Hate the idea" What if it were Michael that came up with the Idea? I love the idea of fans contributing to Michael's video. Showing the love for him we all feel. I cant for the life of me understand some people/fans when they disrespect some of the projects that they come out with. We should all be used to it by now. Michael were here there would be a proper video for this song. But since he isn't what better way to honor him but by showing him how much we truly love him in a truly unique Fan Tribute video? I doubt im in the video but i hope i am.

wow!!
Very Nice !!!!!!!!!!!

very good!!

Great, can't wait now

The suspense is killing me!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

as stated by Hess:

Download "Behind the Mask" on iTunes on Tuesday, even if you already have it! We need to get Michael Jackson to number 1!

Finally, the video for "Behind the Mask" will be released on June 14th, 2011! The video is made with clips that Michael Jackson fans sent from around the world!

Watch, and comment on the video.
Update your Twitter/Status to #MJBehindtheMask
Change your profile picture to the "Behind the Mask" single cover
Buy "Behind the Mask" on iTunes

Status hash tag:

#MJBehindtheMask

SHARE & SPREAD GUYS!!! REQUEST ON RADIOS TOO.....Go Mjfam?

Better late then never I guess..................

Although I would of switched the BTM project with the Hollywood Tonight video..............

..........so that we have the fan compilation for HT.............and BTM will have a story in the video!!!!!..........

I cant wait to see the video:) Does anyone know what time the video will premier ??

The video, according to the Estate, will debut at 9am EDT Tuesday, June 14​

The video, according to the Estate, will debut at 9am EDT Tuesday, June 14​

as stated by Hess:

Download "Behind the Mask" on iTunes on Tuesday, even if you already have it! We need to get Michael Jackson to number 1!

Finally, the video for "Behind the Mask" will be released on June 14th, 2011! The video is made with clips that Michael Jackson fans sent from around the world!

Watch, and comment on the video.
Update your Twitter/Status to #MJBehindtheMask
Change your profile picture to the "Behind the Mask" single cover
Buy "Behind the Mask" on iTunes

Status hash tag:

#MJBehindtheMask

SHARE & SPREAD GUYS!!! REQUEST ON RADIOS TOO.....Go Mjfam?

The video, according to the Estate, will debut at 9am EDT Tuesday, June 14

thanks mkgenie

Back