Michael Jackson 'Behind The Mask Project' Press Release & Trailer / Video on Page 11

Re: Michael Jackson 'Behind The Mask Project' Press Release & Trailer

l made 2nd trailer ,this project should have done years ago.

Re: Michael Jackson 'Behind The Mask Project' Press Release & Trailer

For those who "Hate the idea" What if it were Michael that came up with the Idea? I love the idea of fans contributing to Michael's video. Showing the love for him we all feel. I cant for the life of me understand some people/fans when they disrespect some of the projects that they come out with. We should all be used to it by now. Michael were here there would be a proper video for this song. But since he isn't what better way to honor him but by showing him how much we truly love him in a truly unique Fan Tribute video? I doubt im in the video but i hope i am.
very well said.
so how long to go?
edit: never mind. just read the other posts. ....6 hrs if i'm not mistaken

Re: When will the BEHIND THE MASK video be released? [ Video Trailer added Page 8]

as stated by Hess:

Download "Behind the Mask" on iTunes on Tuesday, even if you already have it! We need to get Michael Jackson to number 1!

Finally, the video for "Behind the Mask" will be released on June 14th, 2011! The video is made with clips that Michael Jackson fans sent from around the world!

Watch, and comment on the video.
Update your Twitter/Status to #MJBehindtheMask
Change your profile picture to the "Behind the Mask" single cover
Buy "Behind the Mask" on iTunes

Status hash tag:

#MJBehindtheMask

SHARE & SPREAD GUYS!!! REQUEST ON RADIOS TOO.....Go Mjfam?[/QUOT

i can only find it on the 'michael' album on itunes.... will it be released as a single on itunes and if so, will it have any remix with it ?
then i will defo download !!!

Re: When will the BEHIND THE MASK video be released? [ Video Trailer added Page 8]

The video is AMAZING !!! Finally Sony did something great for us - fans !!! Can't stop watching it again and again !!!

BTW, are links to this video allowed? YouTube

Did you see it already? Where? Thanks!

i think its bout 2 hrs to release time on facebook !!!

guys lets trend #behindthemask on twitter! shamone....

great idea...!! will post link to video when released....

guys lets trend #behindthemask on twitter! shamone....

darn i'm missing it........ am on vacation in iran and facebook is blocked :(

[youtube]fx2ZmhYHxH4[/youtube]

That's actually quite a good video.

I hope they support the single release.

great. i cant see anything. it was the same with hollywood tonight. i still havent seen this video..

does anyone know how to watch the video in germany???

edit: ok. just found it :D

cool the very last scene is from the MJ party in germany, düsseldorf :D

Last edited:
The video is actually really good its better than i thought it would be and I love the way theyve merged the moonwalking together!
Well done everyone who is on there :D

I also like how they merged the moonwalks :) It's always nice to see the love we have for Michael :) But this video probably doesn't interest others than fans.

I wonder who is the guy with the Dangerous cover tattoo on his back? Respect to him!!!

And congrats to everyone who made it to the video!

Back