Michael Jackson 'Behind The Mask Project' Press Release & Trailer / Video on Page 11

Re: When will the BEHIND THE MASK video be released?

I can't wait!

I can't believe SONY doesn't give us a date. When will it be released?

I uploaded 3 or 4 vids, do they msg u to let u know if u are in it? or do we just have to wait and see?

the site looks like it is still accepting submissions, is it too late??

Sony doesnt take this seriously! i m kinda disappointed! I uploaded many videos, no more info, no more guides. n there is no even date for release!

When you enter www.michaeljackson.com it seems like you can still upload videos to the BTM video. WTF ??? - Wasn't april 14th last day to enter?

Maybe there have not been many entries. Maybe they do not have enough to make the video. (That seems very unlikely though!!)

But why haven't we heard anything regarding release date yet?

Maybe they do not have enough to make the video. (That seems very unlikely though!!)

But why haven't we heard anything regarding release date yet?
very unlikely indeed. cause there must b thousands n thousands, not even millions of submitted videos
i think the main reason is sony is arrogant wt fans, no wonder why MJ hates sony so much!

In response to the title of the thread: hopefully never.

I read somewhere that they had over 2 million videos sent in. So i doubt very much that they don't have enough to make it yet, lol

After submitting my video, I hope to actually not be in the video now. It looks amateur and something Mike wouldn't allow.

He loved his fans, just look at the One More Chance video, but that is pro.

Not too offend anyone :).

Last edited:

I think that people should hold the opinions until we see the final version! My 9 year old daughter is very much excited about the possibility of being in the video, and ya never know, it might be really cool!

Don't know what the hold up is though??

And just another thought, wasn't there a video in the past where fans sent video of themselves singing?? I think the song was called rockstar??

Not such an original idea after all??

Hmmm, I don't Sony thought that Hollywood Tonight (That was intended for international markets) would be a hit over here in the US so i think there kind of taking there time on this project and that reminds me.. I heard Hollywood Tonight the Original and Throwback versions today on 2 different radio stations and I live in Indiana. Kinda cool if you ask me for a single that wasnt supposed to be released in the States.
;)

sony and estate are fools, it's really too late now! peoples are not focused on the Michael album now, should comes out in january, we arrive in may and always nothing, the promo is ridiculous

I think that people should hold the opinions until we see the final version! My 9 year old daughter is very much excited about the possibility of being in the video, and ya never know, it might be really cool!

Don't know what the hold up is though??

And just another thought, wasn't there a video in the past where fans sent video of themselves singing?? I think the song was called rockstar??

Not such an original idea after all??

Its been done several times before. The song ur thinking of is Rockstar by Nickelback. In that video, they filmed several fans and other celebrities "singing" the song. But it was done way back in the 90's to by Feeder for their song Just a Day. They asked their fans to film themselves rocking out to the song. A friend of mines cousin is in it, lol.

Its been done several times before. The song ur thinking of is Rockstar by Nickelback. In that video, they filmed several fans and other celebrities "singing" the song. But it was done way back in the 90's to by Feeder for their song Just a Day. They asked their fans to film themselves rocking out to the song. A friend of mines cousin is in it, lol.

That was it... Nickleback... I remember now. Thank you x

Any ideas on the release date for BTM video yet??

I posted this in several places, just want everybody to be aware:

Guys, the final submission date for btm video clips is may 3rd... Be quick if you still wish to participate!!!!

So the last day to submit is today.

How long will they need to finish the video?

One thing for sure is that the video will not look like in the teasers!

Those 3 teasers had the exactly same sound sample.... wich means the teasers are not samples from the real video! They just can't be there in the same time.

or maybe 3 different BTM videos have been made. :lol: :lol:

- NOT ....

:lol:

I sent a clip in awhile ago, I just hope I don't look like a dork. But I probably do. LOL.
But it's all for love so whatevs.

I sent in a couple submissions last month, hope I make it in:) it would be wonderful to be part of Michael's video:) I think he'd love this idea with the fans:)

So we still have no date for its release?

It would be nice if we got two different versions. The one with the fans, and the one they were supposedly working on originally. Either way can't wait to see the final product(s).:D

It would be nice if we got two different versions. The one with the fans, and the one they were supposedly working on originally. Either way can't wait to see the final product(s).:D
I agree with you.:yes:

i love that song :smilerolleyes:

Back