Michael Jackson 'Behind The Mask Project' Press Release & Trailer / Video on Page 11

Re: When will the BEHIND THE MASK video be released?

too much waiting please sony release the video now!

this is so strange i dont know what happened to sony...they got gold

its been longer than I expected but I asume it's coming within the few weeks..

now when I think about it they might actually wait for July if not out by now.. MAYBE!! for the begining of Q3

Whenever they release it I hope they won't just drop it on youtube with zero promotion where only the hardcore fans will know about it. Hopefully they will do something more this time, although I'm not holding my breath....-_-

Am I right in thinking that both HT and BTM have been and gone as far as general single format releases.... Sony had the power to turn Michael's music in to liquid gold... instead, they continue to do this! No wonder Michael was a little peeved after the release of Invincible! Sheesh... shoulda let Virgin take over!

The only thing SONY handeled well was THIS IS IT!! They publicized it well.. Although it sold itself for what it is.. SONY treats MJ projects like second rate work.. The only reason it sells what it does is because of MJ.. if SONY was truly behind it like they should be would sell at least a couple million more.. which in this day and age is A BIG difference

The only thing SONY handeled well was THIS IS IT!! They publicized it well.. Although it sold itself for what it is.. SONY treats MJ projects like second rate work.. The only reason it sells what it does is because of MJ.. if SONY was truly behind it like they should be would sell at least a couple million more.. which in this day and age is A BIG difference

This Is It was promoted mainly because of Michael's death actuallt.

Maybe Behind The Mask will be released on MICHAEL's 25th Anniversary :p

Sony Music wasn't the section of Sony that dealt with This Is It :/

Sony is making a bad job with the single-releases of MICHAEL. (IMO)

I prefer that he will not be released

Dorain: That's why I said "it sold itself" because it was surrounding his death.. However I did see promos like billboards here in AZ which we hardly EVER see film billboards etc.. there were a few things..

When it comes to 'Michael' they are dropping the ball even more

This Is It was promoted massivily in the UK. We had billboards, TV ad's, cut outs and window stickers EVERYWHERE. But that was handled by Sony Pictures, not Sony Music.

^ yeah very true.. most ads were by Sony pictures.. good to point out!!

I do not understand why it is taking them so long...

to be honest, I gave up on waiting for this video. At this point, I doubt it will happen at all.

after all the negative feedback surrounding the "teasers" i'm not surprised its not out yet.

Fans effect a lot when it comes to promotion. I hope the next project is better received then this was. But knowing Michael's fans they will find something wrong with it and complain until that project is scrapped as well.

any video without Michael will be somewhat lost :(
i don't wait for something great anyway

If we have that attitude then we will get nothing. I would love an ALL MICHAEL JACKSON album. I know there is enough songs to make it.

the video comes too late.

It will not help promote the album at this point.

it may not help the album but it would be nice to see it anyway. After all the clips the fans did, it would be nice to see.

I am looking forward to seeing it, but from a promotional view it will not help much I think.

Can you remember how MJ's musicvideos was once anticipated - a huge premier etc.

Now - most people will not know there is a video coming.

I can't believe the video isn't out yet, they've probably left it too late for it to have an impact on the sales now. I wonder what's taking so long! Are they trying to make a short film or something?

I still don't get why $ony are doing this... They had the opportunity to release one of the most anticipated albums of all time. With the right promotion and publicity, anybody can sell albums and make money... this one should have sold itself!

But with the way they handled the premier of "breaking news", the criticism and the way they have left follow up releases to just flounder in the water... it is no surprise that BTM has continued this way.

My 9 year old daughter made a contribution to this video and so I am looking forward to see if she made the cut, but other than that... $ony, i'm bored now!!

like i said the way the fans have acted in regards to anything Michael after his death i'm not surprised we don't have a video.

Back