michael has been buried according to sky

A reporter on Sky News just said Michael was burried whilst the memorial was going on, whilst we were all focused on that.

Hmm right, so when all the family weren't there? And his casket was there.. I don't think so.

Yet he also mentioned Michael is in Berry Gordy's property at Forrest Lawn....? Basically nobody knows and are just making it up.

It makes sense because I remember seeing a picture on TMZ of different casket they’ve been moving. Maybe the golden one was just empty? It is crazy if it is true.Kinda strange behavior of MJ family creates more problems and rumors. Do they need it? I do not know.

RIP Michael

Last edited:
---Brian Oxman told GMTV that after coroners had released certain tissues, including his brain, following an autopsy, they were buried with Jackson's body during a low key ceremony.
Mr Oxman said: "The burial itself was at the time of the memorial. When the tissues were returned to the body, then the interment was made final."---

That was rather confusing to me. So Brian is saying that he was buried the day of the memorial and then the casket was exhumed and reopened to place the tissues and brain into it? If that's what he meant, then Michael has indeed been buried for quite awhile.

Like several others here have questioned, just why is Brian Oxman making this "announcement"? I would have expected a more formal family announcement from someone besides him. Unless Brian is back "in" again, just seems rather random for him to be on a television program making this statement. Who knows anymore.

A reporter on Sky News just said Michael was burried whilst the memorial was going on, whilst we were all focused on that.

Hmm right, so when all the family weren't there? And his casket was there.. I don't think so.

Yet he also mentioned Michael is in Berry Gordy's property at Forrest Lawn....? Basically nobody knows and are just making it up.
Huuuuuuh. :mello::bugeyed Hmmm.

Watching the TMZ footage after the private funeral service, the casket being carried out of the building and into the car to the memorial service looks like the exact same one to me...

It makes sense because I remember seeing a picture on TMZ of different casket they’ve been moving. Maybe the golden one was just empty? It is crazy if it is true.

i cant believe this is happening. I feel numb. i though i was ready for the news of his burial but im not. Im in tears i cant take it! RIP Michael!! My sweet angel!!! I love u!! :'( :'( :'(

Who is Brian Oxman?

---Brian Oxman told GMTV that after coroners had released certain tissues, including his brain, following an autopsy, they were buried with Jackson's body during a low key ceremony.
Mr Oxman said: "The burial itself was at the time of the memorial. When the tissues were returned to the body, then the interment was made final."---

That was rather confusing to me. So Brian is saying that he was buried the day of the memorial and then the casket was exhumed and reopened to place the tissues and brain into it? If that's what he meant, then Michael has indeed been buried for quite awhile.

Like several others here have questioned, just why is Brian Oxman making this "announcement"? I would have expected a more formal family announcement from someone besides him. Unless Brian is back "in" again, just seems rather random for him to be on a television program making this statement. Who knows anymore.

I think it would be awful if they buried Michael without a ceremony and his family being there..he can't have just been buried by the Forest Lawn undertakers and no family there? That's so lonely. They can't have done that! :(

Watching the TMZ footage after the private funeral service, the casket being carried out of the building and into the car to the memorial service looks like the exact same one to me...

No. I am talking about casket being carried BEFORE the memorial in Forerst Lawn. Didn't you see this picture? It was brown different shape then golden one casket with the same flowers on top.

I saw one at Forrest Lawn, before the memorial, being taken out after the funeral or whatever it was that the family had privately. That was gold with red flowers on. I haven't seen a brown one before, hmm. ?
No. I am talking about casket being carried BEFORE the memorial in Forerst Lawn. Didn't you see this picture? It was brown different shape then golden one casket with the same flowers on top.

Who is Brian Oxman?

Brian was (and maybe still is) a lawyer that the Jackson family members have used for many years. There was a falling out at some point during the last trial because he was speaking to the media at times when he should not have, or spoke on things either incorrectly or inappropriately. I think that was the story, but maybe Soso or Trish has a better explanation of his role and what went sour. An earlier post in this thread sounded like he may still be connected with Randy.

RIP Michael Jackson.:angel:
You are always in my heart.
I miss you!!:cry:

Wait...he's already buried? Is this true? :cry:
Oh my God. I can't... I just can't believe...
He really is gone. :cry:
Aw sh*t, here comes the tears.
I can't believe this is happening. I should be hearing about your concerts, not about your burial. :cry:
An unmarked grave? I know it's for the best, but...this just hurts so bad. :cry:
I thought this would give me more closure, but it's doing the exact opposite.
Damn it. I miss you, Michael. I really do. I miss you so damn much.

:cry:

I saw one at Forrest Lawn, before the memorial, being taken out after the funeral or whatever it was that the family had privately. That was gold with red flowers on. I haven't seen a brown one before, hmm. ?

This one. Does it look gold to you? As for me it looks black or dark brown with some goldish thing on one side?
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/07/michael-jacksons-body-inside-casket/

This one was at the memorial.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jacksons_memorial#&id=46462

Last edited:
That is the one I watched live. It was gold and had red flowers and was the same size as the one at the memorial. Exactly the same. I watched them putting it in, live.

I don't know why it looks like that on that photo. Maybe because of the reflection from the Jackson's suits.

This is a video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAeoeZis5rw

I watched it all live and it was definitely not brown, it was gold and exactly the same as the one at the memorial

This one. Does it look gold to you? As for me it looks black or dark brown with some goldish thing on one side?
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/07/michael-jacksons-body-inside-casket/

When I watched it live and they took it from forest lawn to the car, it was the exact same gold one at the memorial.

I don't know why it looks like that on that photo. Maybe because of the reflection from the Jackson's suits.

When I watched live video it was gold casket and it was the same as we seen. But this picture is different for some reason. Even the shape is different. Do not you see it? It is just crazy.

I decided to post this in this thread after some thought. I came across this first via a Finnish MJ discussion group and a gossip website (which isn't necessarily reliable and naturally written in Finnish). The story claimed Michael would have been buried on August 6th in Berry Gordy's mausoleum, at least for now. There was a link to pictures and that's what lead me to the source. It's a blog (again, reliability?), which claims just that. This might be just another rehash of the old news packaged to appear new information, but here you go.

http://bauergriffinonline.com/2009/08/michael-jacksons-resting-place.php

As for the unmarked grave, I don't think it would be completely unmarked as in a paupers' grave, just lowkey. Some of M. Hutchence's ashes are in Forest Lawn, the location is not available to public but there's a pic of it on one tribute website. Pic of the memorial plaque, that is. It does bear his full name and dates and a little memorial verse. Some fans have also found it but it takes some effort. Jackson's got more fans, I'm sure, but I also fully expect there to be some kind of memorial to visit in due time. I'm sure it (or they, there's one in Gary already, right) will be fit for a King, after all Hutchence has a pretty fine memorial stone in Sydney.

Edit: Actually, if the Gordy mausoleum story is correct, the grave wouldn't be lowkey as the pics show it looks fine, just not obvious to find easily.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I wouldn't wonder if this will not be confirmed for a very long time... neither it will be denied of cuz... for some reason.

Seems it`s final... he`s gone forever:-( Now I`m in tears, it hurts.

I hope he´s happy wherever he is. Michael, I hope I`ll see you on the other side! You`ll be always my hero.

Bye :-(

I decided to post this in this thread after some thought. I came across this first via a Finnish MJ discussion group and a gossip website (which isn't necessarily reliable and naturally written in Finnish). The story claimed Michael would have been buried on August 6th in Berry Gordy's mausoleum, at least for now. There was a link to pictures and that's what lead me to the source. It's a blog (again, reliability?), which claims just that. This might be just another rehash of the old news packaged to appear new information, but here you go.

http://bauergriffinonline.com/2009/08/michael-jacksons-resting-place.php

As for the unmarked grave, I don't think it would be completely unmarked as in a paupers' grave, just lowkey. Some of M. Hutchence's ashes are in Forest Lawn, the location is not available to public but there's a pic of it on one tribute website. Pic of the memorial plaque, that is. It does bear his full name and dates and a little memorial verse. Some fans have also found it but it takes some effort. Jackson's got more fans, I'm sure, but I also fully expect there to be some kind of memorial to visit in due time. I'm sure it (or they, there's one in Gary already, right) will be fit for a King, after all Hutchence has a pretty fine memorial stone in Sydney.

Edit: Actually, if the Gordy mausoleum story is correct, the grave wouldn't be lowkey as the pics show it looks fine, just not obvious to find easily.

Sounds like real to me. Also, it means that golden casket at the memorial was empty. I was thinking about this possibility before.

good night my sweet prince

I will never fogot you, Thank you so much for all the enjoy u brought in my life, may we meet in our next life together

I love you michael xx

aaaaaw nice post

thats how i feel..................he brought me so much happiness over so many years

he story claimed Michael would have been buried on August 6th in Berry Gordy's mausoleum, at least for now. There was a link to pictures and that's what lead me to the source. It's a blog (again, reliability?), which claims just that. This might be just another rehash of the old news packaged to appear new information, but here you

it was reported at the time that he had been put in the gordy plot

Back