michael has been buried according to sky

Daily Mail has these photos of Michael attending his grandmother's burial at Forest Lawn in 1990.

article-1205525-06039005000005DC-21.jpg

article-1205525-06039045000005DC-81.jpg

Made me cry.

Thats been a song i have listened to lots recently as well.

Starry
starry night
paint your palette blue and grey

look out on a summer's day
with eyes that know the
darkness in my soul.
Shadows on the hills
sketch the trees and the daffodils

catch the breeze and the winter chills

in colors on the snowy linen land.
And now I understand what you tried to say to me

how you suffered for your sanity
how you tried to set them free.
They would not listen
they did not know how

perhaps they'll listen now.

Starry
starry night
flaming flo'rs that brightly blaze

swirling clouds in violet haze reflect in
Vincent's eyes of China blue.
Colors changing hue
morning fields of amber grain

weathered faces lined in pain
are soothed beneath the artist's
loving hand.
And now I understand what you tried to say to me

perhaps they'll listen now.

For they could not love you
but still your love was true

and when no hope was left in sight on that starry
starry night.
You took your life
as lovers often do;
But I could have told you
Vincent
this world was never
meant for one
as beautiful as you.

Starry
starry night
portraits hung in empty halls

frameless heads on nameless walls
with eyes
that watch the world and can't forget.
Like the stranger that you've met

the ragged men in ragged clothes

the silver thorn of bloddy rose
lie crushed and broken
on the virgin snow.
And now I think I know what you tried to say to me

They would not listen
they're not
list'ning still
perhaps they never will.

OMG.........

:cry: :cry:

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

and now im crying yet again

know that you have been laid to rest.. i feel so drained known that your gone im empty without you michael.. But at last you can finally rest in peace

good night my sweet prince

I will never fogot you, Thank you so much for all the enjoy u brought in my life, may we meet in our next life together

I love you michael xx

what a sweet suggestion :wub: I think I might use this idea.

I just welled up reading that article :cry: I hope Michael will be left alone in peace. I pray that he will be :(

i've got a picture with a verse beside and some flowers in my room. its a nice idea.

this is the verse

Untitled-Scanned-02-1.jpg

and this picture is in the frame beside it....................beside a gold vase with yellow flowers

sorry its a little off topic

Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg

i've got a picture with a verse beside and some flowers in my room. its a nice idea.

this is the verse

Untitled-Scanned-02-1.jpg

and this picture is in the frame beside it....................beside a gold vase with yellow flowers

sorry its a little off topic

Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg

I need to do something like this, seriously.

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

This is a wonderful poem too. :cry: It was read at Michael Hutchence's funeral by his sister, so it already has a special significance to me. And what a beautiful arrangement you have in your room ameliajayne!

This is a wonderful poem too. :cry: It was read at Michael Hutchence's funeral by his sister, so it already has a special significance to me. And what a beautiful arrangement you have in your room ameliajayne!

aaaaaw thanks x:better:

Another thought for focusing prayers ... yesterday I lit a candle and said a prayer for Michael and his children before an icon of St Michael the Archangel at my church.

Here is one such icon: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Mikharkhangel.jpg

You can find many more if you go to Google Images (search Michael archangel icon). If you omit the term "icon" you'll also see a lot of imagery in the western Christian tradition, but I prefer the iconography; it's usually less sentimentalized.

For Roman Catholics, there are medals of St Michael that can be worn:
http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&sa=1&q=st+michael+medals&aq=f&oq=&aqi=&start=0

I think they did it Friday. I had a feeling it would be done literally as soon as the brain et al was handed over and knew they wouldn't tell anyone.

Now he can finally rest in peace.

* Sleep well, sleep deep, sleep peacefully Michael x *

A poem that helped me today after hearing the news.... hope it helps some of you....

“I’ll give to you, for a little while a child of mine” said God
“for you to cherish while he lives and mourn for when he is dead,
It may be sixty or seventy years, or only two or three
But will you, till I call him home, look after him for me?”.

“he’ll bring his love to gladden you & should his stay be brief,
You’ll have a host of memories as solace for your grief
I cannot promise he will stay, since all from earth return
But there are lessons taught below I want this child to learn”.

“I’ve looked the whole world over in my search for teachers true
& from the throng that crowds lifes lane at last I’ve chosen you
Now will you give him all your love, not think your labour in vain
Nor turn against me when I come to take him back again?”

As much as i was heartbroken that Michael was buried in an unmarked grave, suddenly im feeling some peace. I keep feeling inside like he is saying "its ok, I finally get the peace I never had. Anytime you need to feel close to me, I am in every flower, every cloud, every tree, every rainbow, every child's smile...this way my fans dont flock to a hole in the ground. The ones who cant afford a flight dont need to worry, the ones who are too sick to fly dont need to worry. I am everywhere with you. I am peaceful, I am free".....

Its prob just my imagination, but thats how ive been feeling and im going to put some trust and faith in it. I hope you all can get some closure too.

This is so beautiful, your post has comforted me alot... And somewhat, brought me some closure after reading the beginning of this thread. Thank You very much!!! Xxxx

i swear my ipod must have known what i was going through when i opened this thread. i have my MJ playlist on but it's always random...so anything, fast song, slow song, whatever could have played....but it played the completely perfect order for reading this, like it knew it had to comfort me.

"You are not alone"
"Music and Me"
then ended with "Smile"
:cry: good bye sweet angel, see you on the other side
mj-shadow-sig.jpg

It makes me sad and angry to think that the family will be stalked when and if they ever try to visit the grave. Disgusting.

Daily Mail has these photos of Michael attending his grandmother's burial at Forest Lawn in 1990.

article-1205525-06039005000005DC-21.jpg

Made me cry.

It's hard to believe that within 19 years of when this picture was taken, he would be buried in the same place.

Although I wish that he wasn't buried in an unmarked grave, I can understand why they did it. The world (even fans) hounded him throughout his life. I guess it's a bit of a relief that his specific grave site remains a mystery, so that it doesn't get damaged by fans/haters.

This does not mean that I am never going to visit Forest Lawn -- having never had the opportunity to see him in life, I would definitely go and maybe at least pay my respects by his grandmother's grave, because I would know that he was at least there.

i'm crying. again. i miss you so much michael, like i've never missed someone before.

i thought that when he was finally buried i would get some kind of closure, but this makes it even harder. it's so surreal, and i think its so unfair that so wonderful poeple like michael need to have this cruel ending. he had so much left, i know that. rest in peace my beautiful michael, i will always love you.

its all so final n so depressing x can understand why an unmarked grave but feel so much i want to go but i think the grave will be discovered sooner or later as family members will be spotted by the media etc x him gone is the worst thing ever :(

I wish to respect family decision but I cannot do it, sorry. They did hurt so many people burring him that way (millions?). It is not fare for King. Michael’s fans would never do something to his grave.

And I believe it wouldn’t be Michael’s choice not to have his fans around. He wanted to keep Neverland more open for fans. Why he wouldn’t want his fans to pay respect beside his grave? It just doesn’t make ANY sense. It is just not Michael Jackson.

I think, something is going to happen with all this. Maybe than family will realize that it was a mistake.

RIP Michael.

Last edited:
Hmm..I don't think it's a good thing....having an unmarked grave...it feels indeed respectless and empty or something. It's not the right thing for someone who's meant soooo much for this world and needs to be kept alive in memory.
It needs to be a place which can be there for centuries...something that will be in historybooks, like graves of important people are still here now, so that no single person can forget who he was.

And I'm sure that the kids and family will visit...but then the problem is...have they thought about constant paparazzi over there to found out what's his grave?! The family will be followed like hell.
It will be such a mess!:(

A reporter on Sky News just said Michael was burried whilst the memorial was going on, whilst we were all focused on that.

Hmm right, so when all the family weren't there? And his casket was there.. I don't think so.

Yet he also mentioned Michael is in Berry Gordy's property at Forrest Lawn....? Basically nobody knows and are just making it up.

sky are as unrelaible as you can get. they dont have a clue

Back