"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

There won't be any news sadly. Only thing Fuqua said is that he's been editing the movie for a month now.
"Fuqua said the reason for making the film was one: it's Michael Jackson. He's editing the film now, it's a month old, MJ was a big part of his career and he's very excited to show it to the world. Apparently we won't have anything here"
"Fuqua also commented that Jackson is a big name in music, one of the greatest artists in history, but also a human being and that this will be in the film - which he says he is proud of. No material apparently."

Last edited:
There won't be any news sadly. Only thing Fuqua said is that he's been editing the movie for a month now.
"Fuqua said the reason for making the film was one: it's Michael Jackson. He's editing the film now, it's a month old, MJ was a big part of his career and he's very excited to show it to the world. Apparently we won't have anything here :("
https://x.com/omelete/status/1816984463156613615
Lmao that’s EMBARRASING

So after the hype leading up to Fuqua's appearance there was virtually nothing about the movie 😂

As for this JR person on X, who the fck spreads such BS pretending there's a new official logo and trailer on it's way, believe nothing these fools tell you people.

JR was the same person that said a new album was on its way, posted a fake tracklist & gave constant updates on The Weekends involvement, some years ago. He is as fake as it gets.

That said, no reason for "that's embarrassing" or "the movie get's delayed" here. People overreacting is the only embarrassing thing.

SDCC was never the right TIME nor PLACE for the MJ movie to make a big splash.
We are to far out from the release and imo there should be a better environment for the movie than SDCC.

[...] SDCC was never the right TIME nor PLACE for the MJ movie to make a big splash.
That's a really good point.

We are to far out from the release and imo there should be a better environment for the movie than SDCC.
8 months to go, more or less.

Anticipation for the first snippet is huge.. and growing

The MJ way… “you gotta let it simmer”
Noooooooooo! I was JUST about to quote that! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I agree. 'Let it bathe in the moonlight' :)

I mean, really, the the marketing people (or whoever) ... they are playing a blinder on this. They're keeping the tension and the interest going. Or, I should say, Michael is!

The average time between first trailer and theatrical release is 4-5 months. I think we could expect the first teaser on the 29th of August and the first official trailer around Thanksgiving or even Christmas.

I don't know why people expected a trailer. The movie is still in post production. These things take time and we're too far out yet. I'm expecting a trailer in Sept/Oct. The next thing we should expect is an official poster.
IMO, they'll release first teaser-trailer for Christmas. It was Michael's favourite holiday.

break interlude for 8 months. you can all chill out with this . lol
nice n smooth. @larenztate

Apparently Celine Dion has a biographical documentary out which is quite popular and it has led to an increase of 33% of her streaming numbers. This comes from the newspaper I read today. I expect similar stuff to happen next year for Michael

Back