"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

Seems to be a survey done in Feb 2023. Couldn't access the actual page bc it's behind a paywall or you have to sign in or some such crap and I don't do that.

Foh9mPOWIAIkK34

QUICK QUESTION...
If I wanted to start a thread for
MICHAEL MOVIE WORLDWIDE CELEBRATION.. where would I want to post it here...?

So 2,200 adults are representative for whole america including genz etc.? 😁

Sounds like a plausible sample for Austrian surveys.
In the UK a survey - any type of survey, a pre-election survey or whatever - anything that's done by a legit, big-time opinion poll outfit typically canvasses 1,000 people. In America I assume the standard figure is higher bc of the higher population. But this is how surveys are done.

Whether Morning Consult is a trusted organisation I have no idea bc I'm not in America. But the figure of 2, 200+ didn't surprise me at all.

Last edited:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.. people from all over the world...
My name is Sean Vezina. I am a tribute artist for MJ (Michael Jackson) -not Jordan haha..
to grab your attention I want to make this announcement that I am in the works of creating a POSSTITIVE PUBLICITY PROMOTION Tour in
Chicago Illinois, South Chicago and Northwest Indiana ending at MJ's childhood home in Gary.
I am eager to gather MJ fans together (1 more time) for a grand celebration in time for the MICHAEL MOVIE IN APRIL 2025
For now I am trying to find fans that have plans to be in Gary for when the movie is released..
My ultimate goal is create an afterparty in TRUMP TOWER IN DOWNTOWN CHICAGO
STAY TUNED....
L.O.V.E

My name is Sean Vezina. I am a tribute artist for MJ (Michael Jackson) -not Jordan haha..
to grab your attention I want to make this announcement that I am in the works of creating a POSSTITIVE PUBLICITY PROMOTION Tour in
Chicago Illinois, South Chicago and Northwest Indiana ending at MJ's childhood home in Gary.
I am eager to gather MJ fans together (1 more time) for a grand celebration in time for the MICHAEL MOVIE IN APRIL 2025
For now I am trying to find fans that have plans to be in Gary for when the movie is released..
STAY TUNED....
L.O.V.E

STAY TUNED....
L.O.V.E
trump-really.gif

They all keep saying how amazing Jaafar is, the hype for him will be unreal!

It's hard not to get excited about him and potentially how close he might be to Michael in terms of what we see on screen.

Because expectations are so high, I don't want to be disappointed by what we might see in the trailer.

The movie will cover 3 decades of his life? Hmm

Interesting.

"Three decades of his life ..." :unsure:
10s, 20s, and 30s.

10s- Childhood and J5, and Solo Motown stuff.

20s- The Jackson's, Developing with Quincy, The Wiz, Off The Wall ,Thriller, Victory, and Bad.

30s- Dangerous, the original allegations, the Chandlers declining to continue the infestation (I meant investigation but might as well leave it), and the HIStory, Blood on the Dance Floor eras.

That's a substantial amount of content and easily could drive a few hours of narrative.

Skipping the 40s, you lose Invincible and the Sony drama, which is honestly fine. And a lot of other unfortunate media snafus, including the Second set of allegations. But you also miss This Is It. Though you can easily still include that.

Last edited:
Could they potentially end the main story in 93, do a time jump to 2009 and finish with this is it press conference before showing a montage of real MJ and then him performing?

Reactions: ssj
10s, 20s, and 30s.

20s- The Jackson's, Developing with Quincy, The Wiz, Off The Wall ,Thriller, Victory, and Bad.

30s- Dangerous, the original allegations the Chandlers declining to continue the infestation, and the HIStory, Blood on the Dance Floor eras.

That's a substantial amount of content and easily could drive a few hours of narrative.

Skipping the 40s, you lose Invincible and the Sony drama, which is honestly fine. And a lot of other unfortunate media snafus, including the Second set of allegations. But you also miss This Is It. Though you can easily still include that.
Aha! This is interesting. I was thinking 60's, 70's, 80's and getting confused. Yeah, if it's decades as in his life/age then it makes more sense and you can fit more in.

Cheers, Mr JT! :)

Could they potentially end the main story in 93, do a time jump to 2009 and finish with this is it press conference before showing a montage of real MJ and then him performing?
I just don't think it's dropping off at 93. 97 seems like a fair point.

He first started getting dosages of propofol from doctors in 97. That through line would easily link to 2009.

Aha! This is interesting. I was thinking 60's, 70's, 80's and getting confused. Yeah, if it's decades as in his life/age then it makes more sense and you can fit more in.

Cheers, Mr JT! :)
I mean from that perspective, MJ made it to 50. 5 decades. But the 5th was really only 1 year...

And we usually skip when he was a baby so. The meat is 4 decades, and the 3 they've likely picked are the most iconic aspects.

10s, 20s, and 30s.

30s- Dangerous, the original allegations, the Chandlers declining to continue the infestation (I meant investigation but might as well leave it), and the HIStory, Blood on the Dance Floor eras.

You absolutely Cannot skip over the second allegations. All of the controversy comes from Living with Michael Jackson and the 2005 Trial, not to mention the falling out with Sony Music, This is It etc.

10s, 20s, and 30s.

They can't skip 2d allegations and TII. It's one of the most important moments in Michael's life

You absolutely Cannot skip over the second allegations. All of the controversy comes from Living with Michael Jackson and the 2005 Trial, not to mention the falling out with Sony Music, This is It etc.
You absolutely can and I sincerely hope they do. He beat the case first of all, the Jordie stuff is the biggest black cloud over MJs legacy aside from Dan Reed, which basically go hand in hand. You dismantle that original flagrant foul, you dismantle them all. You can even go earlier and show how there were already attempts to make allegations stick that were just unsuccessful.

The fall out with Sony Music, honestly would just be stupid to waste time on. And I'm someone who can't stand Tommy Motolla. You can show that in other ways anyway. Show the original contract in the Dangerous era instead, how highly vaunted and in demand he was. And how Sony was already starting to screw the pooch with the Dangerous and HIStory campaigns.

Finally, I just said they can include This Is It. But really is the rehearsals in California important or is that they were unsuccessful? Is establishing Conrad Murray necessary, glorifying him, or should we just establish that doctors gave MJ an insane cope for his insomnia and that ultimately causes his demise?

It's a severe lack of creativity to suggest they just throw everything in, length be damned, framing be damned. This film does not need to be a Wikipedia page, I don't know how many times that needs to be said.

You absolutely can and I sincerely hope they do. He beat the case first of all, the Jordie stuff is the biggest black cloud over MJs legacy aside from Dan Reed, which basically go hand in hand. You dismantle that original flagrant foul, you dismantle them all. You can even go earlier and show how there were already attempts to make allegations stick that were just unsuccessful.

The fall out with Sony Music, honestly would just be stupid to waste time on. And I'm someone who can't stand Tommy Motolla. You can show that in other ways anyway. Show the original contract in the Dangerous era instead, how highly vaunted and in demand he was. And how Sony was already starting to screw the pooch with the Dangerous and HIStory campaigns.

Finally, I just said they can include This Is It. But really is the rehearsals in California important or is that they were unsuccessful? Is establishing Conrad Murray necessary, glorifying him, or should we just establish that doctors gave MJ an insane cope for his insomnia and that ultimately causes his demise?

It's a severe lack of creativity to suggest they just throw everything in, length be damned, framing be damned. This film does not need to be a Wikipedia page, I don't know how many times that needs to be said.
Everyone parrots what's said from Martin Bashir, i genuinely don't think 1993 was a bigger controversy then 2003-05

Back