March 5th is almost upon us [All threads merged]

Re: One year ago...

^^^ yeah, there was something wrong about these concerts from the very beginning. I had a feeling that it was happening too quickly, it wasn't planned through and was very poorly organized, especially when they rescheduled the first shows.

This just sucks.

I have nothing more to add.

This is depressing, that year flew by lightening fast. He should still be here :(

^^^ yeah, there was something wrong about these concerts from the very beginning. I had a feeling that it was happening too quickly, it wasn't planned through and was very poorly organized, especially when they rescheduled the first shows.
yeah...

I remember sitting in front of my TV and waiting.....Because Michael was late....
I was so nervous and my heart was beating so fast I couldn"t breathe..omg. Me and my daughter were jumping like crazy when Michael came...:tease:.and my husband was like..:mello:
But I didin"t see anything else, just him, hearing his voice...
I can not believe it was a year ago.And I still feel like all of this is a bad, bad dream. I miss him like hell.:(:(:(

I can't believe it's been a year since that day :cry: He was so happy :(

Most days, I still can't believe what's happened...

To everyone who experienced the pure joy and excitement of this month last year, I extend my deepest deepest sympathies to you. To everyone who got tickets, I can't even imagine how you feel.
This is just a horrible, horrible thing to have happened. You all were so happy and thought that at long last you were going to see MICHAEL, not knowing what was to come in the next few months.
I honestly couldn't be sadder for you. Your loss, the loss of a dream coming true, and of course the even bigger loss of this special person is HUGE and I just can't even fathom it.
It doesn't feel real or right.
:(

:no: Can't believe it..this time last year

I was buzzing so much! I remember the day spent trying to get tickets, missing lessons, desperately trying to get them! The tears, frustration, pure joy. Watching the press conference just like omg.
I was so happy when we got tickets, I was bouncing around. August 19th would of been my first ever concert, and for that to of been an MJ concert was like a dream. I was so excited.

*sigh* Now, my heart aches.
:cry:

Love & hugs to you all :heart: :hug:

Last edited:

I was thinking about this the other day and it hurts so much!!! :cry:

march 3rd
005.jpg

i still have a news paper with these images "***** BACKO 02"
:( OMG!!

then the conference :cry:
i miss you michael.. it was an amazing journey.

This pictures breaks my heart. It's so painful. :weeping:

this is too sad, just too sad, i cant stand this :cry: looking those pictures, i remember everything.... is too sad... GOD! how glad i was...

Oh gosh, I remember how excited I was like it was yesterday. :cry:

:( i remember begging my dad to take me to london because he was "apparently" going to show up. but nothing was confirmed. but anyway i came home from school on march 5th and sat and wouldn't move from Sky News for about 5 hours..until Michael came on. the first thing i shouted was "OMFG HE LOOKS AMAZING"!!! and he did. i cried so much. i was sooo happy. then the following Wednesday i came downstairs and my dad had tickets purchased :cry: oh my god.

:(

[SIZE=+1] Guys.. remember this thread? :( Posted in February 2009[/SIZE]
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60146

I've just tortured myself for a few hours and read thru the whole thread^^. Yes, all the 182 pages of it. I feel so empty right now.. Just one year ago we were on top of the world, and now.. :cry:

In that thread a member called lucius said:
lucius said:
I really don't like the 'This is it' part. It sounds as if he's going to die or something.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I was thinking about this the other day and it hurts so much!!! :cry:

This pictures breaks my heart. It's so painful. :weeping:

i don't know if MJ was consciously aware or not, but it seems that it was like a steady stream of consciousness, that words that sounded almost prophetic, came out of his mouth, a lot.:(

oh god. I have been thinking about this all day.
This week is going to be dreadful.
how things change in a year right?
how happy were we?
even sweeter.. how happy was our Michael?
012.jpg

look at him.. looking radiant and ready to make a return.

march 3rd
005.jpg

i still have a news paper with these images "***** BACKO 02"
:( OMG!!

then the conference :cry:
i miss you michael.. it was an amazing journey.

Oh gosh, not pictures. :cry:

Cant believe how much has happened in a year. - reading that old thread kills me.
Should be seeing him on Wednesday :/

Last edited:

yeah i remember not being able to get tickets in the pre sale after being online for hours and finally getting them with an Itunes code. I was so happy there were tears of joy.
I havnt had the heart yet to delete the pre sale code from my phone

great. A bad week starts with a week that is a lot fucking worse. Cheers :cry:

This is one of those "if only we knew then what we know now..." moments...

I miss him a lot today... :(

ok? something eles is on my mind
the last few days i keep geting strange premonitians of michael been buried alive
by DOCTOR murrey and michael's brother's/sisters find out something and sue doctor murrey with murder and comes from hiding few days after doctor murrey goes to jail

it does not matter anyway
most things like this don't make sences to me

Was it scheduled to go to the tour of everybody?
What feeling is because I was not able to take the ticket the O2 arena where it was not able to go?
Is there anything now?
It doesn't get into the news in Japan excluding the fan.
Heal The World of PS and TV MJ of Japan (In the review of the Olympics) was a theme song.

Tomorrow will be exactly one year since the news broke about the press conference. I remember because March 3rd is my birthday and I was having a really lousy day until I found out on the news that MJ was coming to London to make a big announcement. It turned the day around and I was so happy. I remember saying to my wife "this is the best birthday present anyone could give me."

And now here we are a year later and so much has changed. :(

Back