March 5th is almost upon us [All threads merged]

Oh my...I know that I said that we should be looking back at this with happiness ealier in this thread, but I've just been feeling so sad, angry and lost this entire week. March 3rd would have been my concert, today it's a year ago since the press conference, tomorrow it would have been the last TII concert, March 11th will be a year ago since pre-sale and March 13rd will be a year ago since general ticketsale.

Isn't it weird, how I wanted time to fly by last year when he did that press conference. I couldn't wait till July 8/13, I wanted all those months since he did that press conference to be over so soon. Now I just wish I could go back in time, I don't want time to pass right now...

It scares me how we went from happiness to the sadness all within one year. I've been feeling so weird today, I couldn't stop thinking of last year. How I was supposed to be sitting at home, sitting anxiously behind my laptop waiting for Mike to come on stage.
I never felt happier in life before, when he announced those concerts...
It saddens me deeply that I probably never will feel that excitement and adrenaline when it comes down to michael ever again...
When Michael said ''See you in July'', I just couldn't stop crying from happiness and when Dermot O'Leary told us to sign up at michaeljacksonlive.com, I immediately made like 10 different hotmail accounts.

''
I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E
im so excited, gonna skip class to see the BIG announcement yeaaaaah
YEAAAAH

if you happy and you know clap your hands.. xD

aaaaarrrghhh, i should be doing my homework, but im just so excited xD

:(

I remember I was so excited when he made that announcement. Would he be finishing up the tour around this time now? I'm sure the last show would have been spectacular.:(

can't believe it's already a year ago.. I remember rushing home from school to see it.

Me too. I was so exited, I phoned everyone of my family members to tell them about this. I remember I cried, I cried of happiness, because I was going to see him live. God... I can't believe it's already a year ago... time flies... :cry: I feel it like it was yesterday, I picture myself infront of the TV, waiting for him to come out. He did but that was his last time. :cry:
I miss you, Michael, always. And I love you. :heart:
Hugs to everyone.

I think about this moment a year ago I was still trying to get us presale codes... :(

Update: Just ran across the email...

March 5, 2009 8:22pm

Welcome to MichaelJacksonLive.com!
You successfully registered for your chance
to participate in the Michael Jackson Presale.

:cry:

Last edited:
I just wanna send my love

even if I never met you, Michael unites us.

Sending major love, hugs and kisses to all of you around the world

L.O.V.E.!!!!!!!

now march 5th is gone forever, im getting all tense about june !
I feel like my stomach is in knots kinda like just going over the big drop on a rollercoaster

Re: March 5th is almost upon us

Omg, I will never forget this day.
I was so excited, I couldn't focus on school. I skipped my last hours of school, to make sure I would be home on time..
But Mikey, got stuck in traffick haha. I expected him to come down by helicopter or something, but no, he went by bus. xD

I was so nervous, I needed to pee so badly, but I was afraid I was going to miss out as soon as I walked away. So I just sat there in front of my computer ranting on MJJC about Mike being late. Once is started my internet broke down, so I ran like I never ran before to the television to search for BBC. I tuned in on the ''I just want to say that these will be my final show performances in London.'.

I screamed haha, I just couldn't controll myself anymore. And I remember thinking ''OOH, he said London! HES GONNA DO WORLDTOUR!!!!''. MJJC went crazy, everyone was so excited. I signed up for pre sale, after making 10 different email accounts haha. I even signed up all my friends for pre sale, so I got extra codes.

I remember us all talking about Mike having this swagger walk. xD Someone searched up what kind of jeans he was wearing, $400 dior jeans. :p I remember when he walked out of that bus, he looked like ''What..we're not taking the golf buggy?''.

Damn, those were the times...

You guys still remember this? :) We were having so much fun with this.

First of all MJ gone or still here, I never believed that was MJ up there as right after the show they had an interview with "Navi" and he was dressed exactly like MJ was up there so it quite obvious it wasn't MJ. Second of all MJ would never keep talking like that and then last but not least check out the audience so fake really

Ok someone help me please is this the site if after you made so many posts you can do a card reading and also I remember there being like some games and such to break the ice , now I cant find them, help please

Thank you

Back