March 5th is almost upon us [All threads merged]

Re: One year ago...

:cry: I remember the excitement, the sheer joy of finally being able to see Michael in concert. If someone told me that a year later.........god this is so hard :cry:

oh god. I have been thinking about this all day.
This week is going to be dreadful.
how things change in a year right?
how happy were we?
even sweeter.. how happy was our Michael?
012.jpg

look at him.. looking radiant and ready to make a return.

march 3rd
005.jpg

i still have a news paper with these images "***** BACKO 02"
:( OMG!!

then the conference :cry:
i miss you michael.. it was an amazing journey.

Yeah, it is unbelievable. Tomorrow is the day I was going to the third and 48th concert I had bought ticket to and the 49th concert I had bought ticket to on March 3rd. These were the concert dates that postponed from July 10th and 12th respectively.

Oh My God.
I remember when the rescheduling happened and everyone who had July tickets that got moved to March, remember how AGES away that seemed?
oh god.. im gonna cry :cry: i cannot believe it has become to this..

sorry for the depressing posts.

26th July 2009 was MY first and only chance to see Michael
on 25th June i was 30 days away from that dream..
now it is forever a dream..

:cry:

i remember it so well!!
sitting on my bus on my way to school..and hearing the announcement, was very exciting.

a year has went by too too fast!! :boohoo:

Oh My God.
I remember when the rescheduling happened and everyone who had July tickets that got moved to March, remember how AGES away that seemed?
oh god.. im gonna cry :cry: i cannot believe it has become to this..

sorry for the depressing posts.

26th July 2009 was MY first and only chance to see Michael
on 25th June i was 30 days away from that dream..
now it is forever a dream..

:better:

:( i remember begging my dad to take me to london because he was "apparently" going to show up. but nothing was confirmed. but anyway i came home from school on march 5th and sat and wouldn't move from Sky News for about 5 hours..until Michael came on. the first thing i shouted was "OMFG HE LOOKS AMAZING"!!! and he did. i cried so much. i was sooo happy. then the following Wednesday i came downstairs and my dad had tickets purchased :cry: oh my god.

Me and a group of six friends at my lunch table were sitting there talking about Michael comming back I said "say what you guys want about Michael, he is a
musical GENIUS" and guess what? They all actually agreed! Then I said "I refuse to leave this earth before I see him in concert" all of them agreed also. We all talked about the excitement of it all and the announcement. I can't even belive that was a year ago, so much excitement and happiness, the world was so READY! :cry:

T_T

Omg, I still remember it like it was yesterday...

I use to just be a lurker around here... Watching the fans excitement... :cry:

I can't believe it... I can't.... It still seem so surreal...

Wow, that was a year ago? Can't believe how quick it's gone. :sigh:

:unsure: This really has been the fastest year. I actually joined here the day before the press conference, I was so excited I just wanted to share it with others. I remember there would be a new thread just about every day with a new picture to get our hopes up. I remember posting in the "When are you going?" thread. Looking back, out of the great number who had posted there with the dates they would go, I was the only one to go on February 1st (I only know of one other member who was going that date too).

When I first got hold of the paper saying I had a ticket, I was so unbelievably overcome with emotions, I raced upstairs to tell everyone and of course MJUJC. I even memorised my seat number (which I have since forgotten). But the most annoying thing was thinking "God, I can't believe it's almost a year away, It's going to go so slowly :yawn:" And it did. Well, until June 25th. After that, the months went by in a blur. And here we are. :cry:

Oh my I can still recall my absolute excitment when Michael's come back concerts were announced, and I applied for my special pin code in order to be able to apply for tickets before they were available to the general public.:doh:
I got my pin code, and then sat trying to pay for tickets via ticketmaster..............my fingers couldnt type fast enough.........but finally I got them, for Monday 10th August.:scratch:

I was so so elated and drove my family and friends crazy going on and on and on boasting that I had tickets to see Michael Jackson.........

Sadly you know the rest..................:(:(:(
Just too sad for words now eh? :doh:

last yr and this year alreday has flown by wayyy too quickly.... :(

This is it//you are a tender heart!!!everything michael is!!!so happy yor heart is here with us.you will keep michaels dreams going!!!god bless you!!!

i join here a few days after michael(went to heaven)died
in australia michael was in the news almost everyday for things he did not do
around march michael say he will 10 shows few hours michael's manger says michael will 50 shows in london i think
im not sure what day it was michael say this is it?
i think was talking about his movie this is it
but it turn out differently michael(went to heaven ) died june 25 2009
i kind of went of topic on strange i feel and what happen to michael in 2009

[SIZE=+1] Guys.. remember this thread? :( Posted in February 2009[/SIZE]
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60146

It seems now like it was a different life then. A spring full of miracles. First the press conference, then stressing over trying to get tickets, almost losing my mind from joy when I got a presale code, waiting on the ticketmaster site, having to stare at the your-waiting-time-is-about-15-min line for more than an hour, and finally getting tickets somewhere so high that you probably can't even see a stage from there. Still a very happy feeling cause I got tickets. A completely different life...

I was meant to be seeing him on Wednesday :(

I was meant to be seeing him on Wednesday :(

:sad::hug:

My tickets were for the very last show (after it was reschedued)... I returned them and bought tickets for the first show instead...

not a good thread to look at before school.
it will be on my mind all day/
i wish we could go back to them lovely days..
so much hype.. love.. excitement. :cry: :weeping:

Oh God, you guys :cry: I thought of this a couple of days ago. You have moments where you seem to be accepting the new reality and then remember... wait... oh God :no:

I knew all about the rumors of London and thought, "When it's announced, then I'll believe it." Then on the day, my husband came home and I screamed like a crazy person, "Press conference... any time now... TV... MICHAEL!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was sitting here at the computer desperately trying to get us presale codes with the dumb website crashing while MJ was on my TV on Sky News. I was rabid and couldn't wait. Not hell or high water was going to stop me from seeing Michael this time around! I joined MJJC then, giving up my lurker status. In the presale we got BK105 seats 143-146 (see, I remember too ~sigh~ :() for Aug 28th and then I thought there's no way I can NOT be closer to Michael this time. I HAVE to! I never had money to travel outside the US during Dangerous and HIStory and it's been sooo long since I saw him in '88. So I splurged and got A1 row G for Aug 30th on Viagogo. Expensive, but it was to see Michael, to be near Michael. I was obsessed with being close enough to see his EYES in person, even if for one moment. That's what I wanted more than anything. His voice, his eyes, to LOVE him. I imagined so many times being there and what it would feel like... the thousands just LOVING him again and Michael tossing the love back out to us. :cry: We were considering returning to London with yet more Viagogo ticks in Feb/March to see him again too :boohoo: I can't believe this is reality one year on. It's just... how could this be???? I know it's a depressing thread, but HOW???? It's been slowly filtering down through consciousness these last 8 months, but... then I don't think my heart will ever understand.

the more i look at how this all fell together...

he announces i'll see you in July...

and then, i blink..and more shows are being added, and chaos....

some things about that just make me feel chilly...

yeah..i know..no doubt...historically the most addictive artist of all time..

like a good version of crack cocaine...

and somehow..the promoters..

ahhh....

pls don't ask me to explain my wacked out post, here..i just needed to blow off some steam by posting a sorta nonsense post that only i know what i'm thinking when i post it...

Back