LMP discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think even though he didn't find the right woman that his kids gave him real purpose in his life besides his work. He got real love from them. I don't think I saw anyone treat his fans better than Michael.
That's right. We loved him dearly, and he loved us just as much. There's no one that treated their fans like MJ....Awww, what a wonderful person he was!!!!!:wub:

Wow Oldmoon, I'm an old fan....lol! I rememeber MJ & J5 and when LMP lost her dad, Elvis. I was a young girl. MJ was too good, niave, and sensitive. Especially "show business" His lifetime motivation was sharing his God-given talent to the world and bringing happiness. But, his gift was exploited, and he was a constant target of the media. So many were not ready for the magnitude of his success and influence. He deserved soo much more peace and happiness than what he got.

:yes:
I was only I believe 6 or 7 when they divorced.

I too believe he was the greatest anyone could be to his fans. He did his shows for us fans, he wanted to make us happy. He never wanted to hurt us and got upset when someone did. :wub: Such a wonderful man.

:yes:
I was only I believe 6 or 7 when they divorced.

I too believe he was the greatest anyone could be to his fans. He did his shows for us fans, he wanted to make us happy. He never wanted to hurt us and got upset when someone did. :wub: Such a wonderful man.
I just thought of something....Do you think LMP's attempt to save MJ came from losing her dad?

I just thought of something....Do you think LMP's attempt to save MJ came from losing her dad?

I think so. She keeps comparing them. I don't know how similar the situations were. People keep talking about Michael's addictions yet I haven't see any real proof. When he died all there was was what the doctor gave him.

I believe it was yes. I think what happened to her dad was a big part of why she wanted to "save" Michael.
I'll give her the loss of her Dad, the way it all went down to why she was partly the way she was. That's it though. Though she had the love of both her mother and father.
Michael had a rough childhood too though. Even though he had a wonderful mother and family members but the stuff that happened with his father and how he wasn't able to even have a childhood was just horrible.

I believe it was yes. I think what happened to her dad was a big part of why she wanted to "save" Michael.
I'll give her the loss of her Dad, the way it all went down to why she was partly the way she was. That's it though. Though she had the love of both her mother and father.
Michael had a rough childhood too though. Even though he had a wonderful mother and family members but the stuff that happened with his father and how he wasn't able to even have a childhood was just horrible.
I agree. They both had much pain in their childhoods. I believe, MJ's dad meant well in regards to their careers, but the balance was missing. Children need to be children, have fun with friends, not spend their entire childhood "working" in a recording studio. I also think, understanding was missing. Mr. Joe Jackson didn't understand how to love MJ as he needed.

Last edited:
save him from what?
he almost died while married to her, and she was yelling at him when he was lying half dead in a hospital room - what could this idiot save him from? if anything she added more stress to his life
how much consideration did she have for Michael's pain when she was laughing with "miss Oprah" in 2005 when he was in a fight for his life? when Michael was going through hell? stop romanticizing everything she's a self-centered bitch and she was kicking him along with everyone when he was sitting on the very edge how does that make her a hero?
now all of a sudden he's a tragic figure who was going to self-destruct anyway, people suddenly forget all the shit they put him through

That's what I would like to know to save him from what? I haven't seen real proof of anything what people keep insuating. I remember what she did with Oprah and Diane Sawyer and anybody else she had a chance to talk to.

I think she didnt want mj to pass on like that, but properly felt that could have happened to mj..and unfortnately it did.

save him from what?
he almost died while married to her, and she was yelling at him when he was lying half dead in a hospital room - what could this idiot save him from? if anything she added more stress to his life
how much consideration did she have for Michael's pain when she was laughing with "miss Oprah" in 2005 when he was in a fight for his life? when Michael was going through hell? stop romanticizing everything she's a self-centered bitch and she was kicking him along with everyone when he was sitting on the very edge how does that make her a hero?
now all of a sudden he's a tragic figure who was going to self-destruct anyway, people suddenly forget all the shit they put him through

:clapping:
YES!!!

save him from what?

I think lisa felt mj was like "putting it on" so to speak.

When he was in the hospital? That's horrible if she thought that.

Im sure that the way that randy guy put it in his book. yes forever i think that what she thought, but i dont think she took it too seriously.

Wasn't she upset with him because she said he would get upset that people thought he was such a perfect person that he never cursed drank or any of that when actually he did, that he was tougher than a lot of people thought. She said how when they got together that one time he didn't speak in his usual higher pitch voice and how he cursed and drank and everything.
Honestly if he did swear or drink, he was a grown man, he had the right to. I don't understand why people keep on conflicting with eachother though. One side says he drank, he cursed, he was just a normal man when others said he was very humble, didn't swear, didn't like to, and he didn't like to drink.

Wasn't she upset with him because she said he would get upset that people thought he was such a perfect person that he never cursed drank or any of that when actually he did, that he was tougher than a lot of people thought. She said how when they got together that one time he didn't speak in his usual higher pitch voice and how he cursed and drank and everything.
Honestly if he did swear or drink, he was a grown man, he had the right to. I don't understand why people keep on conflicting with eachother though. One side says he drank, he cursed, he was just a normal man when others said he was very humble, didn't swear, didn't like to, and he didn't like to drink.

Yeh i think lisa wanted mj to like get out of his shell and "liven up" a bit i guess. But the the thing with mike was no one and i mean NO ONE TOLD HIM WHAT 2 DO.

I believe when MJ first started in his career, he wasn't drinking, swearing, etc. He was a JW and the teachings were against those things. He was also very health concious. He changed, and possibly formed negative habits.

I don't think he needed to liven up. He was fine the way he was. He was funny, kind, like to have a good time with his friends and family. He didn't need a babysitter. I don't think she liked his image and tried to make him somebody he wasn't.

Yeh i think lisa wanted mj to like get out of his shell and "liven up" a bit i guess. But the the thing with mike was no one and i mean NO ONE TOLD HIM WHAT 2 DO.
Exactly. She wanted him to change. Be more extroverted, more talkative, etc. She couldn't mold him into what she wanted him to be.

Exactly. She wanted him to change. Be more extroverted, more talkative, etc. She couldn't mold him into what she wanted him to be.

I think thats one of the main reasons why shes angry, cuz she couldnt change him!

I believe when MJ first started in his career, he wasn't drinking, swearing, etc. He was a JW and the teachings were against those things. He was also very health concious. He changed, and possibly formed negative habits.

My question though is Lisa said he did these things but why was it that even after their marriage he was upset with Janet when she said "you kicked azz!" He looked shocked and he didn't look mad but he looked a little upset.

I think LMP thought MJ was an overly sensitive little boy who played the victim all the time. She didn't accept him, she wanted to change him and tried to control the relationship.

Last edited:
I think LMP thought MJ was a little boy that was too sensitive and played the victim all the time. She didn't accept him, she wanted to change him and tried to control the relationship.

Lisa felt michael was too much of a "man child" and wanted a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back