LMP discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I meant after the trial he left. It wasn't the same for him anymore.
Things changed dramatically for him after the trial. Neverland was such a wonderful home; a place of fun, peace and serenity. But it became a reminder of the worst expirience of his life.

Last edited:
LMP & MJ lived in their other homes. What were they thinking? It's a wonder the marriage lasted as long as it did with the living arrangements they had.

Dang. I thought that was only true about him and DR.
I would have freaked if I wasn't able to live with him if I was married to him. I would want to live with him , not that I wouldn't trust him but I mean come on , if your married shouldn't you be living together?

Last edited:
No, things changed dramatically for him after the trial. Neverland was such a wonderful home; a place of fun, peace and serenity. But it became a reminder of the worst expirience of his life.

That's why I am glad he wasn't buried there. I didn't think that was the right place.

I would have freaked if I was able to live with him if I was married to him. I would want to live with him , not that I wouldn't trust him but I mean come on , if your married shouldn't you be living together?
I know!! You wouldn't want to live no other way. That's having a real marriage and family. There's such a thing as unconventional, but.....

I would have freaked if I was able to live with him if I was married to him. I would want to live with him , not that I wouldn't trust him but I mean come on , if your married shouldn't you be living together?

I would think so. Make a home together. Many celebrities have other homes but they should have lived together with the most part. I would think. She didn't want to live at Neverland.

That's why I am glad he wasn't buried there. I didn't think that was the right place.
I agree! Neverland is a house of pain. Some fans want it to become a place of tribute. I have mixed feelings about that,tho.

Last edited:
I agree! Neverland turned out to be a house of pain. Some fans want it to become like Graceland. A place of tribute to MJ. I have mixed feelings about that,tho.

I don't think Michael would have wanted that at all. He even said so himself that he hated Neverland after what happened. It would just be wrong to turn Neverland into a Graceland. I think it would be better to make a place where Michael's spirit can come and be at ease and not have to be reminded of what happened at that horrible time in his life.

I agree. Neverland isn't the place to have a Graceland type of thing for Michael. I heard his father wants to have a museum in Gary, Indiana after Michael. Maybe someday somewhere there will be something where fans can go visit.

I don't think Michael would have wanted that at all. He even said so himself that he hated Neverland after what happened. It would just be wrong to turn Neverland into a Graceland. I think it would be better to make a place where Michael's spirit can come and be at ease and not have to be reminded of what happened at that horrible time in his life.
I know what you mean. I have mixed feelings about this. Neverland is a painful reminder. But, we don't have a place to pay our respects to MJ.

I agree. Neverland isn't the place to have a Graceland type of thing for Michael. I heard his father wants to have a museum in Gary, Indiana after Michael. Maybe someday somewhere there will be something where fans can go visit.
I certainly hope we will have a special place to pay our respects and honor MJ, one day.

That would be amazing!
The only thing I'm worried about when it comes to finding a place for a Michael Jackson type museum is how all the fans will be able to visit it. We all know how far Michael's fans go. I think it would be nice to have a tribute place for him, basically in different parts of the world so fans all over can be able to pay tribute to him and be able to feel close to him again. I know Michael would want his fans to be able to do that and I don't think he would like it if there was just one place to visit because than it would basically be impossible for some to even go visit the place.

That would be amazing!
The only thing I'm worried about when it comes to finding a place for a Michael Jackson type museum is how all the fans will be able to visit it. We all know how far Michael's fans go. I think it would be nice to have a tribute place for him, basically in different parts of the world so fans all over can be able to pay tribute to him and be able to feel close to him again. I know Michael would want his fans to be able to do that and I don't think he would like it if there was just one place to visit because than it would basically be impossible for some to even go visit the place.
I agree. GTG...Goodnite/good morning. Talk to you soon, Forevernmyheart.

Last edited:
Everybody noticed the look she gave him too. It was so cold and when he won with Janet he kind of looked at her but they didn't hug or anything.

She was pissed at him. She says in an interview that she hadn't seen him in a while and they had left off badly. They had fought and he had split. They weren't speaking.

I think I heard that it was the first time she saw him in 4 days? I don't know why she didn't hear from him or talk to him in 4 days. The MTV awards was the first time she saw him.

I dunno if that # is correct but yeah she hadn't spoken to him in a bit 'cause they had fought. She felt it was like 'ok we had an argument, but no contact...and then 'show up to the award show with me!' '

I heard other times it had been a month or more. I'm not surprised though. If she was that rude to him in public I don't even want to think about how she was with him in private. He was sensitive, and he even said he didn't like to be yelled at. He probably needed time off from her, to regain his mental strength.

MJ sure as hell wasn't a weakling who needed to be scared of LMP. MJ leaving was him saying "fine, you want to lie to me? I don't need you." As for her being rude to him, she was pissed. If you fight with your husband and he leaves, doesn't contact you (or you him) and then you see him again. The hurt and anger is still there, you haven't forgotten it. So I can see why she had a sour face but she isn't without fault. Maybe she should have looked calmer instead of arms folded, looking like she was angry as hell but you can imagine what she was thinking about & going over things in her mind.

It just shows why the marriage couldn't never work. They couldn't even communicate properly and also think they didn't live together much. She didn't want to live at Neverland on a permanent basis.

Communicate properly? Hmm...she lied to him, so that was the issue. But yeah communication is key. She lost his trust & wasn't honest w/ him = end of marriage. She sure as hell came to regret changing her mind. LMP kept her house w/ all her husbands lol. But saying they didn't living together much isn't exactly correct. MJ mostly stayed at her house.

Why did MJ have to stop living at Neverland? He should've put his foot down and ended Lisa calling the shots.

He didn't stop living at nvrland. I remember reading that they would spend weekends there when he wasn't really busy.

Well I read that she still lived at her home in LA because he children liked it there and she didn't want to give it up. She did stay at Neverland but not a lot. She stayed for awhile and went back. I don't know if Michael went to her house. Either way I don't think it was good.

Her kids did like nvrland, but she didn't want to give up her house. MJ would stay at her house mostly. It was convenient because it was in town for him to be able to record music.

LMP & MJ lived in their other homes. What were they thinking? It's a wonder the marriage lasted as long as it did with the living arrangements they had.

They didn't live in separate homes. MJ wanted to have babies and start a family with her. They compromised and he spent most of the time at her house.

Last edited:
are you serious? she thought he was faking it?
here's an article with the doctor who treated him in 1995
http://www.heraldonline.com/101/story/1458834.html
I guess he was faking it alright...

LMP definitely thought Mike was faking it. First she wasn't even going to go the hospital.... then her/his entourage convinced her to go.... blah blah blah.

she gets there ..... and she goes on a tirade on Mike. Even Katherine was mad as heck..... because she was screaming at mike making a scene and all.

Of course Katherine was afraid for Mike as he was SICK..... anyways.... I believe Katherine had a few choice words for LMP when she left.

If I remember correctly... isn't this where she told Mike she wanted a divorce??

LMP definitely thought Mike was faking it. First she wasn't even going to go the hospital.... then her/his entourage convinced her to go.... blah blah blah.

she gets there ..... and she goes on a tirade on Mike. Even Katherine was mad as heck..... because she was screaming at mike making a scene and all.

Of course Katherine was afraid for Mike as he was SICK..... anyways.... I believe Katherine had a few choice words for LMP when she left.

If I remember correctly... isn't this where she told Mike she wanted a divorce??

not in the hospital. she filed after he got out.

LMP was irate with Michael, her concerns were not about his health; she simply wanted to confront him....which she did in the wrong place, at the wrong time-she told him she wanted out. (from Magic & Madness by J. Randy Tarroberelli)

and yet you guys notice that he held on to it? he couldn't let it go, not completely.

Yes I noticed that. He didn't want to go back though. I just hope the family finds a place so when it is open for the fans, I'm not trying to be weird or anything, I just hope the place they find will be a place where Michael's spirit can go and look over , and watch his friends, family, and fans and not feel uncomfortable.

LMP was irate with Michael, her concerns were not about his health; she simply wanted to confront him....which she did in the wrong place, at the wrong time-she told him she wanted out. (from Magic & Madness by J. Randy Tarroberelli)

The last thing he needed was for her to yell at him. He got enough abuse from Joseph when he was a child and from the horrible media and those stupid allegations. She should have been a wife and let it go until he was better and than done something. It's just low and pitiful that she did it than, when he was weak, when he couldn't fully fight back.

The last thing he needed was for her to yell at him. He got enough abuse from Joseph when he was a child and from the horrible media and those stupid allegations. She should have been a wife and let it go until he was better and than done something. It's just low and pitiful that she did it than, when he was weak, when he couldn't fully fight back.
Exactly! The last thing on her mind was his weak physical condition. For once, she should have just let her anger go and focus on him! She's selfish, mean and abusive! She upset him so badly his heart rate was rising! He could've died!:bugeyed But she cared less, she didn't even want to see him--others advised her to go to the hospital.:no::(from Magic & Madness)LMP later said he reminded her of the pathetic creature from ET at the end of the movie when the alien has taken a turn for the worst. Does this statement sound like a wife that cared about her sick husband?!!! Not at all!!!! Lisa is something else!!!!

Last edited:
agreed. if she did yell at him, it was the worst thing she could have done to him and to their marriage. I believe that was the end for the marriage.

I can't STAND it when someone yells at me. it's the absolute worse thing. yelling never solves anything. it compounds all sorts of sins.

I haven't read this whole thread...but I can just say my opinion. I'm a little bit confused..cause I don't really know what she has or has not said..

First of all...I liked LMP. I think she is the kind of celebrity that Michael could be with. Not an attention person, but who knows how it is growing up in the limelight. Knows how it feels having people writing stuff about you or loved ones. She is a low key person, who doesn't want any attention or need to get any.

But..yes, they divorced..she divorced him. He said himself, some of the reason was "I wanted children, she didn't". I think maybe later, after the divorce people had influenced her..she said in an interview something like "I dont know..he married me in a very "convinient" time". Obviously something someone planted in her head...she probably had soo many thoughts about all of this. And then it is Diane Sawyer..what a rude lady, said to her in an interview "you married Michael Jackson" LMP: "Yes" D.S "but, MICHAEL JAAAAACKSON?!??!?!?!!!" something along those lines..so rude. She just answered that at the time, she was in love with him. And it was real..not fake, as many thought.

But I know a lot of people, after a break-up, divorce etc..maybe have "anger" towards that other person. We don't know what happened..

But LMP did see Michael at a show in england, after their divorce. So they were friends then. Also, she was still friends with Janet. She even appeared on one of Janet's tracks on her album, this was also after the divorce. And Janet confirmed they were still friends even though Michael was not together with her anymore.

What I want to see or know..is other things she said in the later years. I have tried to find the Oprah interview, but didn't find it anywhere.

Cause..that's whats a bit "icky" for me...I know I remember her saying in an interview being asked by, was it Larry King, about the allegations towards him. And I think she just answered something like "I'm glad I dont have to deal with that anymore, or say anything".. She like left it "hanging in the air". So it kinda gave the impression of that he was guilty..that she thought that, but i cant believe that either..cause she has always defended him before. Can she just change like that after the divorce...in the later years??

Im confused... and especially after how she reacted when he died. She was very honest in the message she wrote on Myspace. And she took it VERY hard, it seems. I also read the hello interview..she has struggeled a lot with his death, I think.

So..im a little confused with everything about her. I basically like her.

The way she reacted after he died threw me too because of how mean she was about him after the divorce and how she acted embarassed. She says she was angry but she did this will he was dealing with the charges and the trial. She spent time with him and he was her husband. She knew who he was and yet she made him look bad. Maybe she has a guilty conscience. If that is the case I don't feel bad for her or anybody else.

I have to say that if Michael was living at her house most of the time that was considerate on his part. He loved Neverland so to not be there as much must of been different. He wanted a family with her and she lied about that. If she did want him back and he said no then I don't blame Michael at all.

Exactly! The last thing on her mind was his weak physical condition. For once, she should have just let her anger go and focus on him! She's selfish, mean and abusive! She upset him so badly his heart rate was rising! He could've died!:bugeyed But she cared less, she didn't even want to see him--others advised her to go to the hospital.:no::(from Magic & Madness)LMP later said he reminded her of the pathetic creature from ET at the end of the movie when the alien has taken a turn for the worst. Does this statement sound like a wife that cared about her sick husband?!!! Not at all!!!! Lisa is something else!!!!

:bugeyed
Really?
:rant: I can't even SAY what I want to say about that.

LMP later said he reminded her of the pathetic creature from ET at the end of the movie when the alien has taken a turn for the worst.

really? where did she say that I want to see it
IF it's true, then she must've been laughing her ass off at him in 2005, because towards the end of the trial he looked pretty bad...she was practically laughing at him during Oprah's show anyway

really? where did she say that I want to see it
IF it's true, then she must've been laughing her ass off at him in 2005, because towards the end of the trial he looked pretty bad...she was practically laughing at him during Oprah's show anyway
In the book... The Magic & Madness by J. Randy Tarraborelli. I was so SHOCKED at the cruelty and meanness of the statement. OMG!!! That's a very horrible thought, and very horrible thing to say about her sick husband!!! She needs professional help!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back