Lisa Marie's New Blog Post about Michael's resting place

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg it just me that jun 25th is my bday, also the worst birthday in history for me ,

but i would love to get sunflowers from him

I will admit that has unfortunately crossed my mind too.

If it is for Michael, why didn't she send a bunch of sunflowers

herself ? Why go public with it?

Because she loved Michael, and was disappointed to see that he was not surrounded by the gifts and flowers that he deserves. She knows the fans love to do things like this for Michael, so its just a head ups which many people appreciate.

I really doubt making a blog about this benefits her in anyway. It is clear that she loves and cares about Michael. Some people just refuse to see it, for whatever reason that may be I dont know.

Because she loved Michael, and was disappointed to see that he was not surrounded by the gifts and flowers that he deserves. She knows the fans love to do things like this for Michael, so its just a head ups which many people appreciate.

I really doubt making a blog about this benefits her in anyway. It is clear that she loves and cares about Michael. Some people just refuse to see it, for whatever reason that may be I dont know.

I think she has an ulterior motive.. I don't think it has anything to do with 'loving' MJ..

ulterior motive? Michael Jackson is dead. OK dead there is no motive other then maybe just maybe she had an idea to do something Michael would have liked. Get over what she said it does not matter now. I am sure the guilt she felt and maybe still feels eats at her hence the crying she did at his funeral. Michael was about love you should try it

I love Lisa. She's nice. I think she misses Michael. Who wouldnt..

I think of course Lisa has every right to go visit. I think it's a nice gesture about sending the sunflowers. I wonder why she is not aware of the thousands of gifts and cards that has been sent out from fans world wide?? Maybe no one informed her..i mean the keepers at forest lawn know of all those boxes upon boxes that were delievered to forest lawn to Michael wish they would have told Lisa..hope she dont think that no one ever sent or brought anything there. The keepers do throw out the flowers etc after so many days, perhaps it happened that she was there on a day when it was cleared out. anyways ty Lisa for the greetings etc.

Some people need to chill out and think before speaking because not everyone have money to spend flowers.

It was nice of her to suggest this and I do believe she is genuine about it. I don't think LMP has ever gotten over or will ever get over MJ. I think she always was in love with him, but I just can't ever forget the things she said when he was alive. I wont ever forget it. I don't care if MJ or LMP fans love her or whatever, I just can't forget what she said about MJ when he was alive.

But it was good that she visited MJ's resting place and nice of her to suggest this about the flowers.

I don't think Forest Lawn accepts silk flowers....only real flowers. Please call FL before paying for and sending any silk flowers.

your right..they dont... just real flowers permitted at FL...apparently.

Nice to know that Lisa visited the Forest Law...

So the fans just leave their flowers and gifts outside because they don't have permission to enter. So I think that just ''special persons'' have acess to the local of tomb. At the time when he did die was said that in Forest Law just who have a permission of the family could enter to visit. Is it right?

Oh if is truth... is so sad. I think that every fan would be get near of him but in other hand MJ finally have the peace he wanted. Far away of all. I've got two differents feeling about this: I would love visit him but I want leave in peace too.

I want to thank Lisa Marie for her message. Michael was always kind and never
critical of her and I think we should follow that example. I didn't know that was
his favorite flower--I will certainly send some tomorrow. I think if a few select
people were allowed closer to him, even once a week, he would have more than
enough flowers and candles and expressions of love close by. Can't help but
think he is very aware of all the love here for him---

No, she did not put gun into my head, thanks God. So if I do not follow LMP suggestions because for me it very personal thing, does it mean I do not love Michael and I am a bad fan?
It does not look like LMP takes it very personal like ppl usually do being in a deep grieve (like Liz Taylor).I do not know why she is doing that and I am trying to understand. Maybe new CD release like somebody said? If it was me I would feel this place with millions of sunflowers by myself without telling anybody.
LMP behavior always was strange imo.

:toofunny: omg just relax fam. Yea finally she said something good for once big up to her no shade over here. I have a question? from what I was told on here don't most of the fans visit MJ GRAVE all the times at least three times a week or that's just in my head? holla some body

I was so happy to read her blog post. I'm glad she visits him and it was kind of her to let us know that sunflowers were his favourite flower. To me it's obvious she still cares for and loves him very much.

So its really her blog?

Even though i dont really like lisa, i do think it was nice of her suggesting it.

what is her motive in doing this? is she releasing a new cd soon and wants MJ's fans to like her or something?

Real talk every one please relax I don’t want this thread to be locked do to the fact you all are stating your opinion, but I don’t want this to turn into hate or feeling some kind of way about Lisa yes I do understand how many of you feel but at the end of the day she cares for dude. We all just have to sometimes understand the reality of things and not sweat the small stuff. You all do not have to do what she suggest why don’t you all send the followers Michael liked along with your favorite followers write a little note to him or a simple prayer note. When I go on my trip to LA me and my team are going so hard for him I have beautiful I wrote to him from me to you all. MJJC is the most strongest and realest MJ site we hold him down through thick and then. Much love y’all

My friend called FL, they said nothing but real flowers permitted in Forest Lawn. I think we should take real flowers.

marebear I AGREE WITH YOU! NOT to break up the love fest but Lisa is the last person i really need to hear from! I know I might be NEGATIVE but Concerning her, I have no choice but be negative. Every time I try to be nice about her statements or something, The past 10 or so year of interviews she did about Mike comes back to me...I know i should be 4giving but I cant in this case; Maybe someday in the LATE FUTURE!. :mello:

I know its the past and I know she is being nice right now, but Does she know what Fans have been doing for the past 10 months? now she comes and orders "Michael's fans" to get a sun flower? I mean I'd have done that regardless but it kinda gets me that she's being vocal now that he's gone! Where the hake was she when he was alive and needed all the support that he could get? Oh yeah, I know, Slandering him on TV! Sorry LMP! :smilerolleyes:

Sorry for babbling but this is what i feel. Most might not agree with me but thats why we are different ppl. right?:cheeky:

If my anything i've said has to be the reason for this trade being locked, Delete it! But I dont think I'm being unreasonable...!

Thankyou!:D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

It's a conspiracy! I bet the Elvis estate owns a silk sunflower company!

Hrmm, freaky that perhaps Lisa Marie is the only person in the world who would understand what MJs kids are going through I suppose. Isn't Hollywood weird. Spent the last ten years embarassed and slagging him off, now she's at his grave.

Im not for or against it. It has to be guilt driven.

I don't have myspace...but if anyone here does could they post a comment to her blog letting people who do want to participate in that idea that, last I heard, they don't accept silk flowers and they clean it out once a week. She must have gone at the beginning of the week (since it's Wednesday and she visited a couple days ago that sounds about right), which is probably why it looked less than full. Plus, someone should tell her that if they do get an overflow of flowers/gifts that they just send it to the family for space/clutter issues. I just think both Lisa Marie and fans who will do this should know that. It's a nice idea though. I'd post it myself if I had myspace!

Thank you for posting.
That's such a wonderful idea and I'll be sending away!

I also think I will plant a sunflower for Michael in memory of him. Or a few.

It's nice to know Lisa's been visiting him.

Michael and Lisa Marie were married. That means they were close, they knew each other. She obviously has a hard time too. It's her full right to go to Forest Lawn, and I think it's really nice of her to attract us in wanting to surround him in sunflowers at Forest Lawn. :wub:

Sure. But like some othes it only makes me roll my eyes. I don't doubt that she loved him but she lost all credibilty with how she acted during the trial. She can act gooey all she wants now cos it is accepatble to like Michael again, but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I hate how she fed the myth of the "weirdo Michael JAckson" in every way she could after the divorce, when she knew better (than anyone else probably). Whatever. The fans do their best.

I think Lisa is very sorry and guilty ridden about how she acted towards Michael. Goes to show you that you should always treat people the way you want to be treated because no one is promised tomorrow. Having said that forrest lawn is not graceland

I think Lisa is very sorry and guilty ridden about how she acted towards Michael. Goes to show you that you should always treat people the way you want to be treated because no one is promised tomorrow. Having said that forrest lawn is not graceland

Yeah but at the same time we all have said things we regret towards those that we love especially ex boyfriends or ex husbands. Ive said horrible things about my ex boyfriend cause I loved him so much! Its just the way life goes. Lisa Marie loved him, that much is obvious and looking back at pics and footage, they truly were inlove.

Goes to show you that you should always treat people the way you want to be treated because no one is promised tomorrow.

So true. I should remind myself that when I argue with my mom. I love her so much yet at times say some things I regret later. :(

I have a question? from what I was told on here don't most of the fans visit MJ GRAVE all the times at least three times a week or that's just in my head? holla some body

Hey :) Yes There's a group of Fans that go every 3rd of the month to bring gifts. There is also other fans that do this on their own.

but Does she know what Fans have been doing for the past 10 months? now she comes and orders "Michael's fans" to get a sun flower? I mean I'd have done that regardless but it kinda gets me that she's being vocal now that he's gone! Where the hake was she when he was alive and needed all the support that he could get? Oh yeah, I know, Slandering him on TV! Sorry LMP! :smilerolleyes:

Sorry for babbling but this is what i feel. Most might not agree with me but thats why we are different ppl. right?:cheeky:

If my anything i've said has to be the reason for this trade being locked, Delete it! But I dont think I'm being unreasonable...!

Thankyou!:
L.o.v.e.
Romi

I know Romi - I wish she could have seen all the gifts & cards there from all over the world. I wonder why she don't know that?

-I wonder why she is not aware of the thousands of gifts and cards that has been sent out from fans world wide?? Maybe no one informed her..i mean the keepers at forest lawn know of all those boxes upon boxes that were delievered to forest lawn to Michael wish they would have told Lisa..wonder why she dont think that no one ever sent or brought anything there. The keepers do throw out the flowers etc after so many days, perhaps it happened that she was there on a day when it was cleared out. anyways ty Lisa for the greetings etc.

All I'm saying is that I hope by LMP 'thinking' that hardly anything was there or perhaps not have been there for Michael at Forest Lawn,when she chose to go visit - that by her saying this don't make others believe none of his fans haven't been to FL paying respects - looking like -as if no one cares.. you all know how I mean.. There has been many of us here from MJJC that have sent or brought gifts to FL for Michael. :wub:
:wub:

Last edited:
Is it really her blog ??? sorry, but this sounds stupid .
i mean ,really, this suggestion is very uncalled for /:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back