Lisa Marie's New Blog Post about Michael's resting place

Status
Not open for further replies.
:better:

I just ordered a bouquet to via Forest Lawn on behalf of ALL OF US for Michael. It will be delivered in the morning to Michael:cry: Stupid me didn't realize they had their own floral dept onsite.
Thank you, that's wonderful.

Apparently, they do clean up or clear stuff on a weekly basis?

The card reads "L.O.V.E Always".

And THANK YOU for all those that does go there and leave flowers, cards, and other things for Michael regularly, you all are wonderful. :better:
Yes, they do clean up. And I recall something about the family being contacted to collect the stuff.

When I think about sunflowers I remember the girl on the history tour during earth song.

But you know...it's hard for me to send flowers now...I think I'm still in denial....:(

I hope she'll tell more about MJ someday...

Well, all I can say is, it was very nice of her to suggest this as she did not even have to inform anyone that she even went to visit him. She said what she said and did what she did in the past, that will always be on her conscience. Its for her to deal with.

It all still just so unreal to me, I can't even explain. He's not supposed to be in no damn cemetary!!!!!!

Last edited:
When I think about sunflowers I remember the girl on the history tour during earth song.

But you know...it's hard for me to send flowers now...I think I'm still in denial....:(

I hope she'll tell more about MJ someday...

Oh my God, is so true :(

I just ordered a bouquet to via Forest Lawn on behalf of ALL OF US for Michael. It will be delivered in the morning to Michael:cry: Stupid me didn't realize they had their own floral dept onsite.

And THANK YOU for all those that does go there and leave flowers, cards, and other things for Michael regularly, you all are wonderful. :better:

I think the silk sunflowers are a great idea. They will be there for a while.

Were you able to order the silk ones?

I want to order some ahead of June 25th.

Come on now, no negativity. She obviously loved the man and he loved her no matter what happened in the end. And it's clear the Jacksons love her as well otherwise she wouldn't have been there in the first place. All the people that hate Lisa really need to let it go. Michael wouldn't want the fans hating someone he held so close to his heart. Let's just take Lisa's advice and all send silk sunflowers!!!

If Michael loved sunflowers then he should have sunflowers. I want him to have the things that made him happy. I don't like that he is all alone in that place.

Some of you need to get over yourself. Stop holding grudges and move on with your life. Michael Jackson and LMP did. Why can't you? You're fans and nothing more. You oughta remember that.

Hey, MJJForum Administrators, please read our posts. :better:
Can one of the moderators organize a collection from us fans for Sunflowers for Michael?

MJJCommunity. :)

This is a lovely idea and something we could look into doing.

Maybe that could be something for his birthday. :)

Why is she visiting MJ? she didn't like him very much over the years. She said some very nasty and cold things about him.

:( That is so sweet of Lisa Marie. She cares so much about Michael..

For Michael:

Oh this is heartbreaking. He needs more of the things he loved around him.

what is her motive in doing this? is she releasing a new cd soon and wants MJ's fans to like her or something?

GOD BLESS YOU. :angel:
angel3l.gif
M
jjfan4ever,
angel3r.gif
ARE TRULY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I think the silk sunflowers are a great idea. They will be there for a while.

Were you able to order the silk ones?

I want to order some ahead of June 25th.

they (FL) didn't have any silk sunflowers.

i am checking other places for the silk sunflowers... didn't know silk sunflowers existed until this thread:doh:

I'll PM you once i find it. Please let me know if you find it before me:D

But my impression is after a week they just clear the stuff ???

they (FL) didn't have any silk sunflowers.

i am checking other places for the silk sunflowers... didn't know silk sunflowers existed until this thread:doh:

I'll PM you once i find it. Please let me know if you find it before me:D

But my impression is after a week they just clear the stuff ???

really? Even silk flowers? Where my nephew is buried they kids the silk ones for long period of time.

I hope someone from LA will be able to confirm this.

what is her motive in doing this? is she releasing a new cd soon and wants MJ's fans to like her or something?

I will admit that has unfortunately crossed my mind too.

If it is for Michael, why didn't she send a bunch of sunflowers

herself ? Why go public with it?

I will admit that has unfortunately crossed my mind too.

If it is for Michael, why didn't she send a bunch of sunflowers

herself ? Why go public with it?

I question her motives.. she didn't treat MJ well at all over the years, so why now is she concerned about flowers being at his grave?

So the guilt hasn't eased up then. Poor girl.

yes, it would be nice to have someone confirm this. when i asked the lady how often they clear stuff she said once a week.

I am guessing they clear off the natural flowers weekly...but the silk ones should stay a lot longer.

Last edited:
No, she did not put gun into my head, thanks God. So if I do not follow LMP suggestions because for me it very personal thing, does it mean I do not love Michael and I am a bad fan?
It does not look like LMP takes it very personal like ppl usually do being in a deep grieve (like Liz Taylor).I do not know why she is doing that and I am trying to understand. Maybe new CD release like somebody said? If it was me I would feel this place with millions of sunflowers by myself without telling anybody.
LMP behavior always was strange imo.

Do you.

Poor Michael! I will be buying silk sunflowers when I visit on 6/25. I think it's very sweet of LMP to share this with us.

I think this is fake.. how do we know that's her blog for real? it doesn't seem like anything Lisa would say considering her disdain for MJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back