Lisa Marie's New Blog Post about Michael's resting place

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first pictures I saw of the gravesite the flowers were sparse but I think that has more to do with the fact that fans don't have access to his tomb.

now they are trying to humiliate MJ further. We can all think the MJFSC for this crap lasting this long.

I don't see the difference between these obsessive fans & those Karen Faye fanatics.

What was the purpose of speaking to TMZ? Today for the first time, I agree with Karen Faye. The hypocrisy is astounding!!

I don't think fans spoke to TMZ. I think they were on the forums lurking.

MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims

Originally posted May 13th 2010 7:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site -- and they have the pics to prove it.

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd.

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nqOLDdSD

With all due respect to OMJFSC just b/c they visit often and leave things doesn't mean MJ gets it. FL has already said that they frequently toss thing. For fans to suggest that LMP is wrong and doesn't know what she is talking about his CRAZY. She got INTO the actual space where he is buried, those fans did not. They are the ones who need to realize the "truth". SMH

"Thank you so much, LMP!!! You go, girl" :clapping:
(NSA - National Sunflower Association, http://www.sunflowernsa.com/)

I was amazed to see in the forums/FB/twitters/groups etc, that was actually such a huuuuuggeeee number of sunflower lovers!!!

LOL! :D

(I have had such a difficult time with all this, it has got me so emotional, it was such a reality slap on my face, that I just wanted to make some light comment. Please don't get me wrong :pray:)
Note: the Association is for real! Check their site.

With all due respect to OMJFSC just b/c they visit often and leave things doesn't mean MJ gets it. FL has already said that they frequently toss thing. For fans to suggest that LMP is wrong and doesn't know what she is talking about his CRAZY. She got INTO the actual space where he is buried, those fans did not. They are the ones who need to realize the "truth". SMH

Ey... really... the OMJFSC do their best ONCE a month. And sure, flowers just can't last a whole month (FL clearly states they will throw every 3 days, 2 days, or something like that).

Many individual fans DO THEIR BEST every time they can. For some has been a loooong journey from Russia to spend some hours at FL. For others, it's been only the chance to send a bouquet of flowers thanks to the generousity of some good MJ fan who volonteer to take your flowers to him, or a note, or just your name (I have been given that chance by another fan). We do our best. And LMP tried to help the way she thought was the best.

I would suggest, if possible to avoid calling other fans crazy/fool/bad/wrong/whatever for this topic is very difficult.

For some, the person MUST be visited every day. For others, never; Some simply can't handle it. I am confident MJ would have love our efforts, no matter what those are.

LMP wanted to give and advise. We can take it or leave it. But there's no need for us to trash her, nor to trash other fans doing things their way, nor to trash fans living near FL and never visiting, nor to trash fans being there every week (some do that).

now they're trying to embarrass MJ by saying the fans don't love him anymore since there are no flowers..

This makes me sick. I really think Lisa should've kept her comments to herself. She could've visited him in private without the blog writings.. She's probably comparing Michael to her father and the stuff he gets at Graceland

Blame MJFSC for this latest crap. They were boasting this morning about "our side" of the story.

Today was a real wake up call...when it comes to MJ everyone have they own agenda to push. And I think it is sickening!

LMP did not go to TMZ to make her suggestion to fans...these fools went to TMZ (I don't care whether TMZ contacted them or not) because they wanted the exposure...pushing their own business.

I say the hell with all these fakes.

Ey... really... the OMJFSC do their best ONCE a month. And sure, flowers just can't last a whole month (FL clearly states they will throw every 3 days, 2 days, or something like that).

Many individual fans DO THEIR BEST every time they can. For some has been a loooong journey from Russia to spend some hours at FL. For others, it's been only the chance to send a bouquet of flowers thanks to the generousity of some good MJ fan who volonteer to take your flowers to him, or a note, or just your name (I have been given that chance by another fan). We do our best. And LMP tried to help the way she thought was the best.

I would suggest, if possible to avoid calling other fans crazy/fool/bad/wrong/whatever for this topic is very difficult.

For some, the person MUST be visited every day. For others, never; Some simply can't handle it. I am confident MJ would have love our efforts, no matter what those are.

LMP wanted to give and advise. We can take it or leave it. But there's no need for us to trash her, nor to trash other fans doing things their way, nor to trash fans living near FL and never visiting, nor to trash fans being there every week (some do that).

They need to be put on blast & be reminded that they are not speaking for all fans.

If they want to make a fool of themselves so they can sell an extra t-shirt be my guest...but don't claim you were presenting "our side"

Blame MJFSC for this latest crap. They were boasting this morning about "our side" of the story.

LMP did not go to TMZ to make her suggestion to fans...these fools went to TMZ (I don't care whether TMZ contacted them or not) because they wanted the exposure...pushing their own business.

I say the hell with all these fakes.

They need to be put on blast & be reminded that they are not speaking for all fans. If they want to make a fool of themselves so they can sell an extra t-shirt be my guest...but don't claim you were presenting "our side"

That part of "these fools".... :doh:

Well... let's agree we don't agree. I don't feel any better trashing other fans. I understand they speak for themselves, not for the whoooooleee MJ fan community, and certainly, I don't feel they are talking about me.

What was this thread about? :scratch:

I agree everyone handles grief differently...This topic is very sensitive and difficult, but Lisa Marie shouldn't be giving advice to us. We all love Michael and will honor him in our own way.

Just for the record, it's not difficult to get stuff there. You can either bring flowers yourself, or order them online and they will be delivered. Everything the fans leave at the Holly Terrace do, is later brought inside by the Forest Lawn staff. The FL staff are very respectful and considerate.

When my friend and I were there, we bought the flowers at the FL flower shop and they even offered to drive the flower arrangement to the Holly Terrace because it was too big and we didn't have a car. And they offered to put it inside for us, but we needed some time to take a few photos of the flowers and gifts. So they gave us their phone number and told us to call them when we would be ready. We called them in a few hours and they came to the Holly Terrace from the flower shop, collected all the gifts and flowers and took everything inside to Michael's resting place. They were very kind and nice. They know the fans are grieving and they are doing the best they can to help us. And they've already made one exception for MJ and the fans - normally cards and other items are not allowed at the FL grounds but they allow and accept gifts for MJ.

Aww, that's very sweet. Thanks for letting us know that. I'm glad they are allowing that and are being understanding. :wub:

I agree everyone handles grief differently...This topic is very sensitive and difficult, but Lisa Marie shouldn't be giving advice to us. We all love Michael and will honor him in our own way.

Thinking of all the mess around LMP post... I think the problem is all the mixfeelings her name brings to us. That's all. Had it been Dame Elizabeth or Mac, we would be more than willing to accept it from the heart. But it's LMP. And yes, I agree, it is difficult not to read this and seeing again her facing going :puke: when she was asked what was she thinking when she got married with Michael.

What she was thinking.... :swoon:

Thinking of all the mess around LMP post... I think the problem is all the mixfeelings her name brings to us. That's all. Had it been Dame Elizabeth or Mac, we would be more than willing to accept it from the heart. But it's LMP. And yes, I agree, it is difficult not to read this and seeing again her facing going :puke: when she was asked what was she thinking when she got married with Michael.

What she was thinking.... :swoon:
PCR, the name that's the issue, it's her character. And, people asked What was Michael thinking when he married her.:bugeyed

Last edited:
That's nice of her.

I'll try to send things for this June 25th but if that doesn't happen, I'll be sending tons for other times.

Lisa easy can spend 200$ per week for fresh sunflowers for Michael to show her love to him and respect if she really wanted to. This is how ppl act being in deep grieve. Plus she is not a poor woman. 200 dollars a week is nothing for her.
I wonder why she needs fans to do it with her. I do not understand it still.
Even I can afford without millions dollars in my pocket from my daddy to spend 200$ per week for something if it is really important to me.
Obviosely for Lisa it is not that important if she does'n want do it on her own. Honestly I will never be able to undesrtand this woman.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanks for sharing that. Sunflowers for MJ I like that idea :yes:

B25-3073.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back