Lisa Marie's New Blog Post about Michael's resting place

Status
Not open for further replies.

but they did not thank Oprah and Diane Sawyer for bashing MJ.

you can praise LMP as much as you can but do not you ever say about MJ true fans Traitors because they are not., we all know who did when he was down.

it is cool now to be in MJ camp even Uri Giller is doing as much as she does to show love ha!

google MJ news and you'll see who really wants attention!

you can praise LMP as much as you can but do not you ever say about MJ true fans Traitors because they are not., we all know who did when he was down.

it is cool now to be in MJ camp even Uri Giller is doing as much as she does to show love ha!

what is Uri Gellar doing? I can't believe how fake all of these people are. It's really sad

:better:

I just ordered a bouquet to via Forest Lawn on behalf of ALL OF US for Michael. It will be delivered in the morning to Michael:cry: Stupid me didn't realize they had their own floral dept onsite.

Apparently, they do clean up or clear stuff on a weekly basis?

The card reads "L.O.V.E Always".

And THANK YOU for all those that does go there and leave flowers, cards, and other things for Michael regularly, you all are wonderful. :better:

Aw how sweet of you.:better:

Yes, I think so. :scratch: So order only from Forest Lawn.

What do you mean by "I think"?

Bolded part: very peculiar. I don't believe that is the case. I am gonna call them and will confirm or refute that statement.

I have heard only non perishables are sent to the family...like most cemeteries.

ETA: I just spoke to them...you can order flowers from any florist. The flowers will be placed next to MJ.

Last edited:
Some MJ fans are nothing but media whores themselves. So pointless and unnecessary going to a sleazy site like TMZ to conveniently use against LMP. Classy.

It's hypocritical to preach about hating her when it's fans like you who discuss her the most.

Hello mj fans, I hardly posts, here it goes lol.

I don't like tmz, but if fans want to address them to clear their namesake, they should be allowed to do so without other fans turning their noses up at them. Even mj talked to tabloids, and worked with them from time to time, to clear his own namesake, not trying to offend anyone lol, just a thought.

It strikes me that lisa is saying he isn't getting enough love now. Where was this concern when she was saying all those hurtful things to the media? If you ask me, that is when he really needed the love.

Anyways, by gones are by gones. I have nothing against lisa or anyone, I just can't hold anonymity in my heart like that. I believe the true way to show mj appreciation is by showing concern for this world and the people who are still here in it, since that what michael really stood for when he was here :)

BTW, thanks for sharing your story Modulation Alert, it really touched me. I miss him so so so much :(, fans like you keep his spirit alive in this crazy world.

So many "haters" out there and fans using tabloids against LMP.

Sad. Really, really sad.

So many "haters" out there and fans using tabloids against LMP.

Sad. Really, really sad.

Yeah I know...
I don't understand why people who dislike Lisa are still joining the presleyjackson board and dissing her on there as well..
Why join a board when you don't like half of what it's for..?
:doh:

So are silk flowers not allowed? Maybe they'll make an exception for him? Idk but I don't want to send a flower if it's just going to be tossed away. Also I love the idea of planting sunflowers :)

LMP is getting too much flak seriously. I'm glad she brought up that Michael loved sunflowers. If I ever go to Forest Lawn, I'll have to bring some there.

People, behave yourselves. It already has been pointed out that this is'nt a bash Lisa thread, I'm sure some of you all know where to go to get your frustrations out. She made a suggestion, whether you think she's sincere or not is debateable. Yes she said some really mean things about MJ in the past, but the thing is we don't know if bridges were mended within say the last year or so. She obviously is in good graces with the Jackson Family in order to have access to his resting place. Let it go, remember what MJ spoke of, L.O.V.E. and how he lived, thats whats important.

Now, if after this gesture she pretends as though she has amnesia again, then it will be on, but for now lets give her the benefit of the doubt. Death does some strange things to people.

BTW.....saw last night that Miko Brando has now opened a flower shop named 'Flowers by Michael' wonder if the name was Michael inspired? maybe some of you guys may wanna buy your flowers from there.

I don't think that's the case.. Remember LMP used the mainstream media against MJ.

I know. I do not like that woman.

The problem is that no fan tried to tabloids to attack the woman when she did that.

I hope in future the fans use the tabloids to clarify really relevant things and attack the real "haters".

I did not see the fans doing the same against that fat bastard (you know who I mean).

I really dont give a damn what Lisa has to say AFTER MJs passing... now she expects to be taken seriously with her sincerity when she treated MJ like trash when he was ALIVE... not feeding into that bull..

I really dont give a damn what Lisa has to say AFTER MJs passing... now she expects to be taken seriously with her sincerity when she treated MJ like trash when he was ALIVE... not feeding into that bull..
I agree. I'm not feeding into it either. She just wants attention.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

99978099.jpg

I agree. I'm not feeding into it either. She just wants attention.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

She diverted attention from "The Office" if you know what I mean. Lead character: Arnold Klein.

That was smart, now most people are back into watching the WIFES while being gently reminded that he was married two 2 women... :cheeky:

Give her some props, that was a better move than I thought. And I'm genuinely happy she got to go inside, despite my dislike of certain interviews. People have disagreements, it happens, she brought him happiness and joy at a difficult time when other people wouldn't come near him out of fear of being caught up in him. There was a time when it was not cool at all to be associated and she got a ton of ugly nastiness just for the fact that she was married to him.

I think we're being' snowed' to use her words that she used for MJ.

I don't believe the sincerety at all.

Sunflowers_Int.jpg

http://www.mj-777.com/?page_id=3401

Irene at the Forest Lawn flower shop says she will reserve a large vase dedicated just to Michael’s fans and that it will hold 50 fresh sunflowers that will be replaced weekly. In the fall the fresh sunflowers will be replaced with orange sunflowers!
Unfortunately, even though Lisa-Marie suggested them, silk flowers are generally not allowed.

The cost for this automatic fresh-flower replacement process is $200-$250 per week.
To make this program work, we would need 40 people per week to donate $5.00 each, or 160 people to donate $5.00 each per month, based on the $200 per week cost for 50 sunflowers in Michael’s vase.

Michael has millions of loving fans around the world so we should easily be able to do this for him!

Sandra, who has coordinated this project with Irene at Forest Lawn has a confirmed PayPal e-mail address for this effort. You can send your payment for sunflowers for Michael’s vase to: mindwave2002@netscape.net on Paypal.

Sandra says:
Any favors I can do for any of the most loyal Michael Jackson fans all over the world just let me know, and I will do it!
Forest Lawn policies are as follows, according to Irene:

• Please limit placements to no more than three per interment space.
  • Cut flowers will be removed in approximately five days.
  • Ornaments, borders, fences, planter boxes, balloons, spinners, statues, stones, or other items which do not conform to the rules and regulations of the Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks are not permitted. All placements not conforming to these rules will be removed.
Since the facility limits each interment space to 3 placements, the big vase of sunflowers sounds like a good idea.

However, if you’d rather place an individual order, you can also order flowers for Michael yourself at Forest Lawn’s Flower Shop. They will create the arrangement and take the arrangement directly into Michael’s resting place for you.

She diverted attention from "The Office" if you know what I mean. Lead character: Arnold Klein.

That was smart, now most people are back into watching the WIFES while being gently reminded that he was married two 2 women... :cheeky:

Give her some props, that was a better move than I thought. And I'm genuinely happy she got to go inside, despite my dislike of certain interviews. People have disagreements, it happens, she brought him happiness and joy at a difficult time when other people wouldn't come near him out of fear of being caught up in him. There was a time when it was not cool at all to be associated and she got a ton of ugly nastiness just for the fact that she was married to him.
The timing of this is suspect. Furthermore, why tell the world about such a personal and private thing? What some people will do for media attention. How sad.:no:

Sunflowers_Int.jpg

http://www.mj-777.com/?page_id=3401

Irene at the Forest Lawn flower shop says she will reserve a large vase dedicated just to Michael’s fans and that it will hold 50 fresh sunflowers that will be replaced weekly. In the fall the fresh sunflowers will be replaced with orange sunflowers!
Unfortunately, even though Lisa-Marie suggested them, silk flowers are generally not allowed.

The cost for this automatic fresh-flower replacement process is $200-$250 per week.
To make this program work, we would need 40 people per week to donate $5.00 each, or 160 people to donate $5.00 each per month, based on the $200 per week cost for 50 sunflowers in Michael’s vase.

Michael has millions of loving fans around the world so we should easily be able to do this for him!

Sandra, who has coordinated this project with Irene at Forest Lawn has a confirmed PayPal e-mail address for this effort. You can send your payment for sunflowers for Michael’s vase to: mindwave2002@netscape.net on Paypal.

Sandra says:
Any favors I can do for any of the most loyal Michael Jackson fans all over the world just let me know, and I will do it!
Forest Lawn policies are as follows, according to Irene:

• Please limit placements to no more than three per interment space.
  • Cut flowers will be removed in approximately five days.
  • Ornaments, borders, fences, planter boxes, balloons, spinners, statues, stones, or other items which do not conform to the rules and regulations of the Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks are not permitted. All placements not conforming to these rules will be removed.
Since the facility limits each interment space to 3 placements, the big vase of sunflowers sounds like a good idea.

However, if you’d rather place an individual order, you can also order flowers for Michael yourself at Forest Lawn’s Flower Shop. They will create the arrangement and take the arrangement directly into Michael’s resting place for you.

THANK YOU:cheers:

That is good to know.

I am very impressed and appreciative of the Forest Lawn staff. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back