L.A. County Coroner Findings

I can't get the audio to work on the live feed for some reason... but I kind of don't want to watch it. I'd rather see the results in here.

i hope so!!!

The killers not only committed a crime against him, but to his children, his family (at least the ones that loved him), and to us, the millions of fans around the world who have a big piece of their hearts ripped maliciously away.

for what? For money, greed, envy.

oh, i will see that justice come for michael, for his babies and for us. God will see to that!

bump!!:(

Maybe their waiting til after lunch to announce it? That would be in 2 hours.....

If it is going to be a 2 hour wait then they should at least inform us! I am going to be watching this like a hawk until I hear something... I don't want to waste 2 hours of my time waiting on them just cause I think I'll hear something soon.
CMON ALREADY!!

hey guys I got the live feed from etonline I just cannot hear anything...anyone know why?

HUH what is going on?!!??!!?!?!? are we going to find out the truth soon? please I am so behind in all of this :cry:

The L.A. County Coroner has just officially announced the cause of Michael Jackson's death -- Acute Propofol intoxication

The L.A. County Coroner has just officially announced the cause of Michael Jackson's death -- Acute Propofol intoxication.

The report says "other conditions contributing to death: Benzodiazepine effect.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0PVKCzHLm

I bet we get the result at 23.59... 1 Min before his birthday.

Odd..

Back