L.A. County Coroner Findings

God on the day i was meant to be seeing michaels show and i am waiting for the coroner to give me autopsy results WTF!

((((Hugs)))), I am sooo sorry honey, I can't even imagine how much pain your in today! Peace and love to you sweetie.

I bet it they will hold the pres conference within the hour. That way all the people involved will be able to be there...then go to lunch afterwards??

I wonder if they'll say anything that we don't know already...don't think so...

Waiting, got the news on tv thinking they will play it live on there

I wonder if they'll say anything that we don't know already...don't think so...

There are severe objections from interested parties about what can and cannot be said publically. Hence the delay.

Come on, out with it. We're all mature, responsible adults. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will suffice, thank you very much!

There are severe objections from interested parties about what can and cannot be said publically. Hence the delay.

Well eff them, we are also an interested party and we want the damn truth already!!!!

I hate this....I just can't take these livestreams...I feel like the day of the memorial again....and like the day he died.
We shouldn't be seeing this. We should be enjoying stories about the concerts. :cry:

WAIT!?

Maybe they announce that MJ is still alive? OMG!

:) :) :)

This is it, this is the biggest comeback ever!

:(

Oh, how i Dream that, that was true. No one! within 100 miles of me would have any ear drums left, after I screamed the house down with joy!

But instead I think I'm just going to cry instead, with anger and sadness:cry:

Back