L.A. County Coroner Findings

I don't think te results will be much different that what we all already read. They are just confirming some details. Nothing too different than Propofol overdose and other drugs, Mj's addictions and homicide, etc. I just hope they don't go and say Dr Murray is innocent and it was just a bad accident! They just need to arrest the murder doctor and also any one who contributed to this horrible nightmare!

I'm looking forward to know the REAL time of death AND (although it has nothing to do with autopsy) who did Murrey phoned after finding Michael "breathless" but with "weak pulse"...don't get why noone is talking about that:/ I bet he got paniced and called those 3 people that he told about to agree on the same story that was going to be said to the LAPD:(

I'm tired of all the rumours and speculation already.Whatever the results are i'm ready to hear it.

Come on LAPD, it's almost 11AM over there! RISE AND SHINE! WAKEY WAKEY, HANDS OFF SNAKEY!

Now I know what people mean when they say that they run on L.A. Time.

Dag Nabbit Horse Pluckin Coroner, gulp that latte and give us the stats - NOW!!!

Also - please don't google it under images. Supposedly there are some fake but very sick pictures of an actual autopsy label as Micahel's. I highly doubt those crime photos will ever see the light of day.

Thanks for the reminder. :( I hate stuff like that.

:timer: Waiting for the results.

come onnnn.

well today or tomorrow, its already mjs birthday in parts of the world. you know in Japan its michael's birthday already.

i don't think it'll be anything we don't know already.

jeeez 75 members and 38 guests viewing this thread.. eerk.

Is this supposed to be a police investigation or a publicity stunt???....

WAIT!?

Maybe they announce that MJ is still alive? OMG!

:) :) :)

This is it, this is the biggest comeback ever!

:(

Back