L.A. County Coroner Findings

I wonder, too. And if Michael even knew how much risk he was in, when he was "under." The "report" wasn't much of a report at all.

As far as the ephredine - too late for that. The mix of propofol & lorazepam basically killed him almost instantly.

Maybe Murray injected it to make it seem like he was trying to save his life.

murray already said he only gave small amount of propofol trying to ween him off it he says

ballshit!

Well now it's out there. I hope they nail those who had their hand in it.

Where did you read that????

in the search warrant they listed all the drugs found beside mj's bed :

prescribed by Dr.Murray were :
Diazepam( valium)
Tamsulosin (flomax)
Lorazepam (attivan)
Temazepan ( Restorill)

prescribed by Dr.Metzeger were:

Colnazepan (kloupin)
Trazcedone(Desyler)

prescribed by Dr.Klien only :

Tizanidine

also in the seacrh warrant these were the drugs Murray admited he gave to MJ :

1.Diazepam (valium)
2.Lorazepam (attivan)
3.Midzolepan
4.Lorazepam.
5.Midazolepan .

also on 29th of june they recovered from Murray's bag multiple bottles/vials of lidocaine and propofol , they were not prescribed to any patinet .

I tend to disagree.

With the amount of propofol and other medications administered every 1.5 hours by Murray?

This was no accident.

Someone wanted Michael dead and Murray was the hit man.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. 'A drughead physician with serious money problems, who was about to lose his house, becomes Mike's doctor and has to do what he's told before he sees his payday.' Either way, it was still a homicide.

My earlier point (did I post it here?) was that we only have Murray's word about what he gave Mike and when. Who knows the real timeline and order of the administration of the medications other than Murray?

He can say anything. For all we know, he stacked a bunch of $hit on top of each other, over the course of one or two times, instead of spreading it out like he claimed. We still have nobody's word but Murray's. We still don't know who he was talking to on the phone for 40+ minutes.

Uh huh... If Murray wasn't a pill popper himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he was high on something that night or that he himself has a drug problem.

I don't for one minute think Mike had a current long term addition of ativan or valium or those specific meds. All this $hit in his system was a direct result of Murray.
Yup. According to the search warrant affadavit, Murray admitted giving Michael the propofol and all the benzodiazepines found in his system. There's no saying that Michael was sneaking other drugs and not telling him. Murray must have really screwed up the administration of the propofol for the coroner to have found an acute dosage in Michael's system. Otherwise, he would have metabolized some of it, and we would be left with an ambiguous situation. It sounds like Murray also gave too much Lorazepam or too much Lorazepam for the amount of propofol he intended to give. But rather than admit a possible mistake, he failed to tell the EMTs everything he'd given Michael. He chose to protect himself.

At this point, to suggest Murray was stoned at the time is almost a kindness.

As far as the ephredine - too late for that. The mix of propofol & lorazepam basically killed him almost instantly.

Maybe Murray injected it to make it seem like he was trying to save his life.

I think that is entirely possible. Or maybe the EMTs gave him the injection, but it was far too late. The LAPD must HAVE this information!

And Trish, I want to know, too, was this a regular thing? Did Michael have many close-calls? This is SO upsetting.

I don't believe anything that comes out of that bastards mouth. He is going to say anything to cover his ass. This idiot should be in jail, premeditated or not, this is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt we'll ever know. And it doesn't really matter now. We know it happened once and that was enough :(

And Trish, I want to know, too, was this a regular thing? Did Michael have many close-calls? This is SO upsetting.

This hurts

The manner of death is ruled: "HOMICIDE."

Sky news are saying that the LAPD have now referred the case to the District Attorney to decide on criminal charges.

Can we please have an arrest now! What more do they need for feks sake

Can someone please tell me...why on earth you would give MICHAEL JACKSON so much propofol that he dies?
Why would this ***** doctor mess up with his own life? Or did he thought they would say it's Michaels fault????

and especially the poor kids....how must it be if your dad was killed....

is not it interesting that all the drugs were administred via an IV when all of thyem can be found as pills ?

Can someone explain me what 'homicide' actually is? Cause the dictionary says it's not murder literally.
Is it a word for 'not really killed on purpose but could be'?

This is so heartbreaking...:cry:

SICK, i wanna throw up, they need to put that murderer in jail, justice for Michael and the kids, is the least they can do, im angry and sad, its aweful, UNFAIR; UNJUSTICE

Can someone please tell me...why on earth you would give MICHAEL JACKSON so much propofol that he dies?
Why would this ***** doctor mess up with his own life? Or did he thought they would say it's Michaels fault????

In my opinion, so that he WOULD die, so AEG could collect on the insurance, so they could market the film, and take memorbilia on tour, and utilize many other money-making opportunities. Also in my opinion, Murray was just the tip of the iceberg. We know Michael was murdered. We know who gave him the propofol. We do NOT know the other circumstances.

i hope the lapd are holding murray under house arrest because if not i can see him flying away.and pretty sure theres others involved who will help him.

That is where my head is at because it explains so many things that were unanswered like why was Michael losing weight? Why was Michael so hyped during practices when he was obviously dropping weight like crazy??!! Why did Michael lose his appetite to eat and was down to maybe 1 meal a day? Many fans said during the week of fathers day his mood changed completely. Why?

Ephedrine causes all of the above. My question is how many times did Michael almost die under Murray's care before the inevitable happened on June 25th? How much of this crap along with all the other drugs did he really give Michael? Michael was literally drugged to death over a 6 week period... How could Murray do this?

Back