Info regarding tomorrow night's seance

Thanks MJJOS

Guess we don't really need to discuss validity of where Seance was held if we're not going to believe purpose and outcome of seance itself anyway, right?

Nobody else notice the racecourse thing?

Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool? Derrick is from Liverpool?

Its probably the only place he knows for sure that MJ has performed, and thats why he said it.

The racecourse thing, I didn't get that.

I thought the boy asked, "What's Michael's favourite performance that I'VE done".

Derek answered about some Racecourse, and went on about having trouble getting there and having a sore throat.

The boy who asked the question, when it finished, said that only him and the other boy who dressed up like Michael would have known the answer to it, and Derek couldn't possibly.

However, Michael performed at the Racecourse ... I thought the question was what performance, by the boy who asked the question, did Michael like most.

Nobody else notice the racecourse thing?

Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool? Derrick is from Liverpool?

Its probably the only place he knows for sure that MJ has performed, and thats why he said it.

What did they say about Aintree?

Would I like to believe Michael Jackson spoke to us tonight? Of course I would, I'd love to.
thats what they play on.ppl want it to be true.

here was certain things that hit home, the first thing was mentioning his Grandparents names and saying they came for him when he passed.
well thats hardly anything strange. everyone has grandparents. he could have done abit of research and said dee dee or brandon or his cousin anthony.

The second was saying his Grandparents were with him now, and had brought him to Derek.
same as above

and why would he say mothers love when his kids never had mothers love! hardly something mj would say, they could have at least used one of his phrases.

they should have spent some more time researching would have been less of a piss take

well that was one hour of my life I will never get back..... that weird fan michael lewis....consistently stroking michaels (questionable) hat in a creepy kind of way.... crrrringeworlthy television at its best.

That Michael never wanted to go there because of all the 'Scouse twats'.

what? lol your kidding. dont tell me mj came through and said he was worried about his hub caps going missing so didnt want to do the show lol

yeah very true.have they been filmingthat most haunted in ireland? i dont know why others are so touchy about it.im jsut pointing out the whole crassness of this programe

I think some people are a little touchy about it because we, as fans, are proud to have been able to offer Michael a place where he felt at peace and where he felt he could get away from it all, he loved our country and that to the fans feels amazing. Even though I don't think you intended to, but it kind of sounds like you are just fobbing it off as Sky didn't have enough money to send them anywhere else, like it didn't hold any importance to Michael. Not trying to start a fight just answering your question :)

what? lol your kidding. dont tell me mj came through and said he was worried about his hub caps going missing so didnt want to do the show lol

That was a bit of a dig to what that other poster said before. He called Derrick a scouse twat. As I am scouse I have taken offense to that.

I also take offense to what you just said....

Ive gotta say, thats a couple of times now that people have basically made fun of people from where I come from. Generalising all scouse people.

I have to say that I dont come on an MJ forum to read offenseive remarks about people from where I come from. In fact, it is the last place I expected to read such things.

everyone knows mj loved ireland. its a beautiful country been there myself but at the end of the day he spent a very small amount of time there in his life. so as someone whos hardly into this kinda stuff id say if u really wanted to go looking for sprits you would go somewhere that mj spent a large amount of his life.but seeing as this programe is so fake and crass they wouldnt waste money or be given such a budget to start with. it doesnt take away from the time mj spent there and how he enjoyed it just that they could say the same about many other places mj spent time in. but obviously as this was close to the uk they went there

That was a bit of a dig to what that other poster said before. He called Derrick a scouse twat. As I am scouse I have taken offense to that.

it was a joke seeing as what u posted said to me that someone came through and made the twat comment.hence why i asked you the below.

what? lol your kidding.

Yes, and I apologised for it. Twice in fact. I don't know what more I can do.

Dude, chill. I'm from Merseyside myself :)

Im sorry but I dont like it........I dont know if you read it before, but someone called Derrick a 'scouse twat'. He apologised later on, but it still said everything to me about what type of person they are.

It's only playful insults, don't take offense to it. Happens to everyone no matter where they live.

Im sorry but I dont like it........I dont know if you read it before, but someone called Derrick a 'scouse twat'. He apologised later on, but it still said everything to me about what type of person they are.
Well...he is Scouse. And he is a Twat. So on some level, it is a correct statement :yes:

It was a joke basically calling all scouse people theives. No?

read what i posted

t was a joke seeing as what u posted said to me that someone came through and made the twat comment.hence why i asked you the below.

i asked you if that comment was serious seeing as it was so stupid so added to it with another sterotype taking piss out of the (what i thought was a spirit) that was making the twat comment. next the sprit will be saying mj didnt want to do the shows cause of the hubs

Can we get back on topic please, guys?

The people who posted offensive terms to L.T.D have apologised.

frankly i want to know why the first thing mj said wasnt wheres the nearest KFC. now if that had happened ...

Back