Info regarding tomorrow night's seance

If anything, just seeing how happy he was in my home country is amazing for me... :)

OMG :cry: He danced at night in the Moonlight with the lights on.... Michael, what did they do to you...

That last fan really shouldn't try the dances or facial expressions ...

Funny enough I was going through the guide and I dropped the remote on the floor. It hit the select button on Sky One and what came on the TV was that guy saying Michael danced in the moonlight. Just had to share that with everyone :cry:

Derek's spirit guide Sam says Michael is in "close proximity" ... conveniant?

Derek's spirit guide Sam says Michael is in "close proximity" ... conveniant?

That was quick :rolleyes2:
Anyone know if there's a place to watch this in the US? Online or something?

As awful as this guy is, I'm super curious.

Those fans are so creepy blah over obsessed fans always creep me out lol, however this topic is interesting but I'm not watching it because i find it disrespectful

Kinsale?? :lol: He's in the wrong damn place for a start! :doh::rofl: But yeah he's safer there, away from MJ fans! (No offence to Corkonians but u know what I mean, jesus the way Sky site were building this up sounded like he was gonna be in Gary lmao!).

At least now he'll finally be exposed as the fake he is. I believe in the afterlife ok, but not this s**t - not the jumping on the MJ bandwagon taking to total p*** out of it!

I think its sick that this is taking place. Even in death Michael still cant be left alone. As if hed come and visit these muppets!

lol problem is its michael jackson the beer man.

Haha, didn't know he was dead though.

I can't belive that people were like omg why is everyone obsessed with Michael Jackson, he's weird blah blah blah and now these idiots are trying to find his spirit. Double standards- leave him in peace for God's sake.

Cringing, I can't stop cringing. Why am I watching this!!!

lmao are these people for real.

They picked the place because Michael lived there for two years recently and wrote songs in the room they are in.

All I know is that guy who tried to "ask a question" seemed seriously overwhelmed...

I'd love to believe that's Michael speaking through Derek ... but I'm just too sceptical.

Motsey just Tweeted this link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/motsey
Hope it's okay if I'm putting this here! I'm watching it but it stops now and then. :scratch:

Damnit....it really looks weird...don't know what to believe but well...seems very much bullsh*t indeed.
I feel sorry for those fans out there.-_- :lol:

its not on anymore!! Man I had the popcorn ready and everything...i LOVE watching comedies :)

I switched in on for a second will the programme I was watching was on a break and Derek is ''possessed'' by Michael, switched it off.

If he was just trying to talk as if he was Michael.. he pretty much failed...

that poor fan he was speaking to.. felt really sorry for him.. they really want to believe it.

Its all just too manufactured for people to believe it

"Say hello to Quincy Jones" - Michael Jackson from beyond the grave apparantly.

Well that is a very easy thing for anyone who knows anything about MJ to come up with. One fan has just gone into meltdown and they are now comforting him during this adbreak.

I believe in the afterlife, and I believe if anyone would want to do something big from beyond like communicate back it would be Michael, but this whole things seems very stupid. I am actually having a little laugh here watching it!

David Gest is there as well :p

UPDATE: Michael is talking about his concert at the Aintree racecourse in England, how they nearly didnt get there for some reason, and he had laryngitis. yet he was pleased with his performance.

Last edited:
"Say hello to Quincy Jones" - Michael Jackson from beyond the grave apparantly.

Well that is a very easy thing for anyone who knows anything about MJ to come up with. One fan has just gone into meltdown and they are now comforting him during this adbreak.

I believe in the afterlife, and I believe if anyone would want to do something big from beyond like communicate back it would be Michael, but this whole things seems very stupid. I am actually having a little laugh here watching it!

David Gest is there as well :p

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I gotta see this!!! I mean i believe that you can connect with spirits but COME ON! Hella salty im missing this right now I wanna laugh too!

Derek claimed Michael said his Grandparents came for him when he passed.

"Say hello to Quincy Jones" - Michael Jackson from beyond the grave apparantly. [\quote]

Er, after what Quincy said after Michael passed away?? Ohhhh-K! And what they are doing with MJ fans is SICK! :no: This is so wrong, on so many levels.

Btw I'm NOT actually watching it. Not adding to the ratings. I might have a peek at it on youtube later on though. If I can stomach it....

So off Michael goes with his grandparents, flying over the atlantic to say "Mother's Love" repeatedly to Katherine Jackson... I'd really like to believe to be honest....

This is seriously wrong if fake. LIke it would be nice to belive but you just don't know, it's not like people have said things on behalf of Mike out of turn before! Wasn't there a seance whn the psychic was making people in the room belive something was floating (in the dark) but when the light was on, they found he was actually holding it up himself, but he claimed he was so overwhelmed that the spirit made him do it. This keeps coming into mind but who was it.

hey picked the place because Michael lived there for two years
6 months. gotta laugh how they cant use somewhere such as the ranch or the bev hills house so they do this. im surprised they didnt all book into the dorchester or the lanesbrough lol

LOL @ say hello to quincy thats original.yeah after the shit hes talked about mj since the 25th. dont bother saying hi to your kids or real friends. well i guess it could have been say hi to oprah instead lol.

shame on these fools for using mj for ratings and attention. and on the gulible fans who are sucked into it and actually went on this programe.

Derrick said the racecourse. Convenient that he is from Liverpool? :S They were talking about Aintree racecourse in Liverpool where Michael performed on the Bad Tour.

It was like, Derrick didnt know any of the live performances. But picked one where he knew for sure Michael had performed because he probably heard about it in 88!

Back