Info regarding tomorrow night's seance

Can't wait to see Acorah exposed as a disgusting fraud the next day in the papers.

It is distasteful and upsetting. I for one wont be watching.

it is live... suppose this idiot CAN speak to the dead, and he doesnt get anything, he will just make it up... dirtying michaels name and speaking words disguised as michaels. I cant BELIEVE sky 1 have allowed it. Im disgusted and very upset by the whole thing.

I think this is disrespectful & wrong to, however this is a small part of me that is curious as to whats gonna happen. I may check it out just to see stupid Derek Accorah act like a total a***!
Theres no way he's gonna be able to connect with Michael, i bet Dereks been praticing his moonwalk for the past month just in case nothin happens & he has to pretend he's connected with Michael by starting to do the moonwalk!

I hope Michael tells him where to go if he does communicate & tells him to moonwalk off home! lol.

I'm going to watch with an open mind... I'll let you know if its all LOLgasms or not...

Apparently he did fake it once on a show that he does called "Most Haunted." He did because there was no activity there at all so he made something up.

Here is a vid of Derek Acorah speaking about the seance & whats gonna happen tonight. Let me know your thoughts. He says its gonna be done as sensitively as possible lol. Talks about the seance from roughly 4:30secs.
http://www.five.tv/programmes/daytime/live-from-studio-five/47498

Why would Michael be there of all places? At the exact time this is taking place? :S

It is distasteful and upsetting. I for one wont be watching.

it is live... suppose this idiot CAN speak to the dead, and he doesnt get anything, he will just make it up... dirtying michaels name and speaking words disguised as michaels. I cant BELIEVE sky 1 have allowed it. Im disgusted and very upset by the whole thing.

Sky will sign off on anything that brings in ratings, no matter how trashy. Its owned by Rupert Murdoch, what else is there to say?

Nuff said... in all honesty Im contemplating cancelling my subsription.

I'm not cancelling my subscription, be a bit difficult as I dont pay for it as I live at home, but I would rather gouge my own eyeballs out than listen to that scouse twat expoliting Michael, his family, and us.

I'm not cancelling my subscription, be a bit difficult as I dont pay for it as I live at home, but I would rather gouge my own eyeballs out than listen to that scouse twat expoliting Michael, his family, and us.

I happen to be Scouse and I know many other members here are. So id appreciate it if you shut up.

Sorry, it was only meant to be a dig at him, not people from Liverpool. Apologies for any offence.

Well usually when you insult someone based on where they are from, you insult everyone from that place. For some reason I expected more from an MJ fan. But whatever.

Well usually when you insult someone based on where they are from, you insult everyone from that place. For some reason I expected more from an MJ fan. But whatever.

I honestly didn't mean it that way, I was only referring to him. Like if someone calls someone a southern fairy I don't see that as an insult against me as I'm southern, I see it as someone insulting them. I'm angry at him and it didn't even register that it would offend you. Call it blinded by anger. Again, I really am sorry.

I am a little shocked at the way people here are reacting to this. You must be someway interested, why else would you come into this discussion. But hey, we all have a stance on this, one way or the other. I for one am very interested, because it's Michael, that's it. Let us all judge for ourselves.

I am delighted other fans feel the same way as me, I wish I could get up to Cork and protest! I just came on to check out what other fans were saying about this. I expects lot's to be supporting it and watching it, thank God you aren't. Things like this and Most Haunted is all fake rubbish!

i find this tasteless and sick. nothing else to say. and im sure they will make something happen regardless. shame on those involved in it.they wont leave mike alone even now

Way too many personal digs and irrational comments on here regarding this. Insulting Scousers and threatening to cancel Sky subscriptions.

I'm watching it right now out of sheet curiosity. If that makes me, a fan off 22 years, "inferior" in the eyes of some, go ahead ... knock yourselves out.

oh my days....this is the most random michael jackson television programme ive ever watched.... like are these people for real??

It really is dross, all they got was a spirit called Herbert telling them to leave the theatre where one of Thriller's scenes was filmed.

They're now where he got burned doing the Pepsi commercial ... why the he'll would he revisit there if, like they're saying, hated the place because of the events.

David Gest is on the show. Very dissapointed in David for doing this....

Hmmm, I can't understand why he's on it. What's he doing? Is it just an appearance or is he involved with the 'seance'?

As someone with an accute fear of death, I'm doing well to be open minded.

However, the whole thing feels incredibly gimmicky.

I mean, talking about bowling and KFC to waste some airtime in case the whole falls flat on it's arse.

Back