Info regarding tomorrow night's seance

Ok it is essentially over now, and he has "closed his connection. Between the ad breaks and the interviews they actually did not have much time with the seance. The girl is wearing the Billie Jean live jacket, another is wearing the same with the black pants and one white stripe, another is wearing the grammy awards 1984 costume, and the final is actually wearing what looks like a cross between the HIStory performance jacket and silver Jam jacket from the Dangerous tour, he has his hair exactly is exactly like Michaels 92/93 hair, curls and all. Oh and the glasses he wore at the start of Jam on the Dangerous tour.

They called them superfans, and looks like they brought they in for fun rather than anything serious.

Just as it ended there, I didnt catch the whole story about the racecourse, but apparantly Michael said something that only two of the fans sitting at the table would know, who must be friends. So they are convinced it was real and they could "feel" him.

Well that felt utterly pointless!

6 months. gotta laugh how they cant use somewhere such as the ranch or the bev hills house so they do this. im surprised they didnt all book into the dorchester or the lanesbrough lol

LOL @ say hello to quincy thats original.yeah after the shit hes talked about mj since the 25th. dont bother saying hi to your kids or real friends. well i guess it could have been say hi to oprah instead lol.

shame on these fools for using mj for ratings and attention. and on the gulible fans who are sucked into it and actually went on this programe.

im seriously about to be in tears because im laughing so hard!

can someone PLEASE up a stream so i can see it!!

6 months. gotta laugh how they cant use somewhere such as the ranch or the bev hills house so they do this. im surprised they didnt all book into the dorchester or the lanesbrough lol

Yeah, do it in the places that people tried to destroy him, ah joy! Michael was away from all that shit in Ireland, that was the ONE thing they got right in this "show."

I just LOL that he claimed it was Aintree Racecourse.....

Derrick is from Liverpool and thats probably the only place that he knew MJ had performed for sure! haha

Say Hi to Quincy Jones. bahahaha Im glad I watched. It was a laugh.

What a load of crap! How come he left it this long after Michael died to do it anyway? Probably had to do some research on Michael first so he could try (though he failed from the 2 minutes I saw) so he could act like Michael.....
Feel really sorry for those fans, so overcome with grief that they will believe anything

Acually I never mentioned they had briefly interviewed Ian Halperin for it. He said if MJ moved to Ireland he would still be alive.

Ive heard a lot of stories about people contacting Michael's spirit, this live seance was by far the least convincing one.

Yeah, do it in the places that people tried to destroy him, ah joy! Michael was away from all that shit in Ireland, that was the ONE thing they got right in this "show."

Yeah he loved Ireland, he wanted to see a Leprechaun :D So cute!

well if u are looking for a spirit you normally do it the place where the person actually spent alot of time and had a strong connection to. but i guess the finances for the programe didnt run that far lol

Say Hi to Quincy Jones. bahahaha Im glad I watched. It was a laugh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is trying too hard what a giveaway.

Can someone very briefly summarise what QJ said bout Mike post 25/6, though no need to go too far in bringing up negative but seemed relevant to quickly ask here.

Awful garbage.

Im so angry right now, when will Michael finally have peace???

People should just leave him alone for good, he has moved on, let him rest.

well if u are looking for a spirit you normally do it the place where the person actually spent alot of time and had a strong connection to. but i guess the finances for the programe didnt run that far lol

Michael lived here recently and wrote and composed material for Thriller 25 in that room. Why would they do it in Neverland or the Holmby Hills home he died in? That would sink lower than I'd expect from the farce of a show...

Nobody else notice the racecourse thing?

Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool? Derrick is from Liverpool?

Its probably the only place he knows for sure that MJ has performed, and thats why he said it.

dont bother saying hi to your kids or real friends. well i guess it could have been say hi to oprah instead lol.
:rofl::rofl: lmao!! Good one!!

Well..... I wonder how much Sky paid him for that.....

Its probably the only place he knows for sure that MJ has performed, and thats why he said it.

I wasn't that bother really... I'm not from the UK and I don't think its any less stupid than the whole thing! I would like that hat though! :D

Quote="Can someone very briefly summarise what QJ said bout Mike post 25/6, though no need to go too far in bringing up negative but seemed relevant to quickly ask here."

I can't remember exactly what he said, but to be brief, "Michael is not that talented". He said something like sure he can sing and dance very well but he certainly is not as talented as the likes of Diana Ross, James Brown. To be honest I can't remember who he compared him to exactly. Something like that anyway.

First of all I am sure they wanted to pick somewhere that MJ had a connection too, and apparantly MJ loved Ireland. Being a UK company, it was obviously easier for them to just come here rather than travel accross the pond, it is simply the closest place MJ had a connection to, that Sky was also close too.

To be fair, they interviewed the owner of the house, and the owner of a bowling alley where Michael went bowling (they also had CCTV of Michael at the alley), and they spoke very highly Michael! One of them said Michael was a beautiful person who was very down to earth, unlike the way the media paints him to be. At the bowling alley, they have kept the shoes MJ bowled in and nobody has worn them since! :p

Michael lived here recently and wrote and composed material for Thriller 25 in that room. Why would they do it in Neverland or the Holmby Hills home he died in? That would sink lower than I'd expect from the farce of a show...

im giving those places as examples. you would have expected them to go somewhere where mj spent alot of his life where u would expect spirits to be. (not that i believe that) but obviously the finances for such a crass show didnt go that far. considering what joe is now upto im surprised he didnt offer up the home in gary or somewhere else! mj spent time in many recording studios around the world.

irst of all I am sure they wanted to pick somewhere that MJ had a connection too, and apparantly MJ loved Ireland. Being a UK company, it was obviously easier for them to just come here rather than travel accross the pond, it is simply the closest place MJ had a connection to, that Sky was also close too.
yeah very true.have they been filmingthat most haunted in ireland? i dont know why others are so touchy about it.im jsut pointing out the whole crassness of this programe

The only good thing to come of this show was the owner of the house talking about MJ having the lights on outside at night and how he would dance in the moonlight :)

I guess it was a place that Michael loved and felt at peace, Sky could definitely afford to have sent him to the states.

At the very end, just before Derek was told by the therapist to wrap things up, "Michael" asked for his Mother and told her to give them "Mothers love, Mothers love, Mothers love".

I will admit, it was emotional. It's too easy to be sceptical in this life and existence, but then again we know nothing for sure.

Was that Michael Jackson speaking tonight? I've no idea.

Would I like to believe Michael Jackson spoke to us tonight? Of course I would, I'd love to.

There was certain things that hit home, the first thing was mentioning his Grandparents names and saying they came for him when he passed.

The second was saying his Grandparents were with him now, and had brought him to Derek.

The third was "Michael" telling Derek that he was, "Still getting the hang of this".

The fourth was the ending, where "Michael" went on about "Mothers love" time and again in relation to making sure "they" (his kids) were looked after.

The Quincy Jones reference seemed ... odd, but again we don't know how the dead speak or why they say what they do.

I'm quite shook up by it all, and while some do not rate Derek for reasons I don't know, he is "respected" here in the UK as a medium.

The only good thing to come of this show was the owner of the house talking about MJ having the lights on outside at night and how he would dance in the moonlight :)

Im not actually sure if I believe that guy. Dont know why. Just....

How perfect and convenient that he firstly was spying on Michael through the bushes, and that he saw Michael moonwalking in the moonlight? Just sounds like he made it up tbh.

Thats my opinion anyway.

he prob went to the concert lol

well mike wasnt talking much tonight was he lol just good ole quincy. guess they picked that name out after going through the album booklets lol

Im not actually sure if I believe that guy. Dont know why. Just....

How perfect and convenient that he firstly was spying on Michael through the bushes, and that he saw Michael moonwalking in the moonlight? Just sounds like he made it up tbh.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Well, Its probably the most believable thing that I saw in the whole programme, lol

Back