Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

NUMBER ONES is at #122 on Canadian i-tunes charts

MICHAEL is at #118

HMH is at #30 on Canadian i-tunes

All with NO advertising at all

They now have a small advert on Itunes US. I think it is helping a lot. It is now 36! The album is at 66. Yay!

It's obvious it climbs up because it's 'Akon and MJ, oh yeah!':
This life don't last forever, so what you're waiting for. You're better of being together than being miserable alone. Then buy just 'Hold My Hand', baby I promise that I'll buy all I can! It will climb higher buying just 'Hold My Hand'... :)

Today again, I listened all day 5 of the biggest French radio stations (NRJ, Skyrock, Fun Radio, RTL, Ado) and I still have heard nothing, I think that France ignores completely hold my hand!!!

Today again, I listened all day 5 of the biggest French radio stations (NRJ, Skyrock, Fun Radio, RTL, Ado) and I still have heard nothing, I think that France ignores completely hold my hand!!!

It's true, and I think it's because some people are enough lazzy to release a song which had already leaked...

Great.

Has promotion startet or why does it keep rising up the chart?

Hope it continues.

^^There is a small advert on the front page of ITunes. I think that is helping. :)

C'MON SO CLOSE TO TOP 30!!!! :D

Many people already stated the song will reach it's peak 2 weeks after release. So we still have time :D

HMH is at #36 in US... not the best considering there are two advertisements on i-tunes front page plugging the single.

MICHAEL is currently sitting at #47

And we have to remember that as typical with MJ albums, people are more likely to buy the whole album as opposed to the single. So I think the huge jump in record sales is a positive thing. :)

How do you purchase the single on Itunes.? Sorry never did that before.

I've purchased it twice on US iTunes. Just trying to do my part to help the single chart higher. Maybe I'll buy it again next week....

#31 USitunes! right under Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

imagine if hold my hand beats today artists like Katy perry, Usher, Ke$ha....

HMH is at #36 in US... not the best considering there are two advertisements on i-tunes front page plugging the single.

MICHAEL is currently sitting at #47

Why do you keep using I-tunes or i-tunes? It's iTunes, kind of bothering me. lol sorry

#33 on US Itunes

Glee just aired, so a lot of their singles are charting...

I am real hoping for top 10..after the Oprah show. Airplay has to pick up...

Just a quick update on sales projections from Sony on HMH and the album:

-HMH is perfoming "in-line" with expectations. Sony is expecting a Top 10 hit in UK, and US (both week of Dec 6th), a Top 20 hit in France, Canada, Australia, and a few other nations. The single is expected to peak during the week of Dec 6th and fall from there.

-As I've stated before, the video HMH is mostly complete. Filming is done, it's in the editing stage right now. It will debut on Oprah Mon Dec 6th as well as on MJ.com , as well as given to several US news organizations for press. This is the final promotional tool for HMH.

-MICHAEL pre-sales are right on track and are moving moderately off e-shelves. Sony has started with the i-tunes adverts and will continue on and off with these. The week of Dec 6th will see heavy promotion for the MICHAEL album including press from the Oprah show. Promotions have started around the world already in the form of posters, street advertisements, billboards, and television ads will really go into high gear starting Dec 5th and 6th. Right now, Sony's US estimates for MICHAEL are for 340,000 physical copies and 60,000 digital copies for a total of 400,000 for first week. With the Oprah effect, some sources at Sony think the album could even hit the 420,000-430,000 range.

-(Con't from above) UK first week sales are expected to be high, around 140,000 while Canadian sales will be in the 50,000 range. Australian first week sales should be near 40,000. Japan has very high potential with first week sales of 140,000 to 170,000. (THIS IS IT has strengthened the MJ appeal in Japan dramatically) First week sales are expected to be near 1,000,000 globally.

-Second single should be out by New Years or just a bit after and from what I'm told will be either Another Day or Monster. Sony thinks Monster is more radio friendly out of the two.

More soon...

Thanks so much for keeping us updated. I am looking forward to this. Very much!

Just a quick update on sales projections from Sony on HMH and the album:

-HMH is perfoming "in-line" with expectations. Sony is expecting a Top 10 hit in UK, and US (both week of Dec 6th), a Top 20 hit in France, Canada, Australia, and a few other nations. The single is expected to peak during the week of Dec 6th and fall from there.

-As I've stated before, the video HMH is mostly complete. Filming is done, it's in the editing stage right now. It will debut on Oprah Mon Dec 6th as well as on MJ.com , as well as given to several US news organizations for press. This is the final promotional tool for HMH.

-MICHAEL pre-sales are right on track and are moving moderately off e-shelves. Sony has started with the i-tunes adverts and will continue on and off with these. The week of Dec 6th will see heavy promotion for the MICHAEL album including press from the Oprah show. Promotions have started around the world already in the form of posters, street advertisements, billboards, and television ads will really go into high gear starting Dec 5th and 6th. Right now, Sony's US estimates for MICHAEL are for 340,000 physical copies and 60,000 digital copies for a total of 400,000 for first week. With the Oprah effect, some sources at Sony think the album could even hit the 420,000-430,000 range.

-(Con't from above) UK first week sales are expected to be high, around 140,000 while Canadian sales will be in the 50,000 range. Australian first week sales should be near 40,000. Japan has very high potential with first week sales of 140,000 to 170,000. (THIS IS IT has strengthened the MJ appeal in Japan dramatically) First week sales are expected to be near 1,000,000 globally.

-Second single should be out by New Years or just a bit after and from what I'm told will be either Another Day or Monster. Sony thinks Monster is more radio friendly out of the two.

More soon...

Thanks for all the info! :clapping::wild: This is exciting!! Bittersweet, but also exciting. :wild:

Back